FUT 19 Guest Mode

FootyFootyFootball
2571 posts Fans' Favourite
Anyone aware of if it's going to be back in from the start this year? Or are EA going to make the community kick up a fuss again before they include it?

Comments

• TeamRem
    2341 posts Fans' Favourite
    If history holds, there’ll be somehow less guest mode play in 19...
  • Jono6989
    289 posts Sunday League Hero
    I reallydont get people's gripes with guest play it tells you in big numbers how many guests are active if any, and a support rep from ea doesn't hold a gun to your head saying play them or your banned... So how folks make an issue to begin with to remove it I'll never know!

Unless... And this would appear more logical, it has somethings to do with the exploit which exploded a few years back where something was fishy when d/c on guest account pad, so either EA can't fix or remove it for competitive modes.... Can't being actually or being bothered to fix are too totally different things though.
  • FootyFootyFootball
    TeamRem wrote: »
    If history holds, there’ll be somehow less guest mode play in 19...

I agree, although I really hope we're wrong
  • FootyFootyFootball
    Jono6989 wrote: »
    I reallydont get people's gripes with guest play it tells you in big numbers how many guests are active if any, and a support rep from ea doesn't hold a gun to your head saying play them or your banned... So how folks make an issue to begin with to remove it I'll never know!

Unless... And this would appear more logical, it has somethings to do with the exploit which exploded a few years back where something was fishy when d/c on guest account pad, so either EA can't fix or remove it for competitive modes.... Can't being actually or being bothered to fix are too totally different things though.

I'm pretty sure that was fixed a while back.

Agree on the above though, it takes nothing away from people who don't like it, but adds so much for those that do.