The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.

Bundesliga team improvements?

BRISTOL86
8954 posts League Winner
edited August 2018
Haven’t played FUT in months but made this as a last hurrah around some untradeables after packing TOTS Reus in an SBC.

Any improvements with the few coins I have? Gotze probably the weakest link but loved his card a few years ago so it was good to see there’s a decent version of him (I’ve literally not kept up with anything FUT related in months so all these special cards were brand new knowledge to me a couple of days ago!)

If Gotze is terrible I can drop Reus back to CAM and get TOTS Werner maybe.

Alternatively I could go 41212(2) and ditch the wide players, and go with something like Gotze and TOTS Keita at CM

84079_DDF-45_F5-4825-8_EAF-82_D1_DFA5_A326.png

Thx

Comments

• sheffutd87
    3441 posts National Call-Up
    Bin Gotze and get TOTS Gnabry. Or better still move Reus to CAM and TOTS Werner.

Also Bender is a better CDM than KPB - his stamina is poor. Or SBC Vidal if you have loads of untradeables.
  • BRISTOL86
    8954 posts League Winner
    sheffutd87 wrote: »
    Bin Gotze and get TOTS Gnabry. Or better still move Reus to CAM and TOTS Werner.

Also Bender is a better CDM than KPB - his stamina is poor. Or SBC Vidal if you have loads of untradeables.

Is Gotze bad? Yeah moving Reus back and having Werner instead was my thinking.
  • sheffutd87
    3441 posts National Call-Up
    BRISTOL86 wrote: »

There are just better ways of matching up with the mechanics of Fifa to remain competitive
  • BRISTOL86
    8954 posts League Winner
    BRISTOL86 wrote: »

There are just better ways of matching up with the mechanics of Fifa to remain competitive

Haha yeah so basically not fast and strong enough lol.

I’m only using this for single matches anyway tbh but I’ve got Werner in for Gotze (Reus back to CAM) and Bender in for KPB :)