Begovic futties

Yourageallday
468 posts An Exciting Prospect
3 games in and loving the card de gea still sat in club in case he goes stale but so far stopping everything he should in div 1

Comments

• Chavez
    2666 posts Fans' Favourite
    ... and price is drasticly decreasing on De Gea .. 20k in an hour or so :)
    91 goes for 54k now
  • Yourageallday
    Chavez wrote: »
    ... and price is drasticly decreasing on De Gea .. 20k in an hour or so :)
    91 goes for 54k now

I played 22k in the tots crash for him so don't mind
  • Chavez
    2666 posts Fans' Favourite
    ill keep him in for now, will try Bego, he looks class at first glance, but we all know that stats dont matter on a keeper ;)
  • Yourageallday
    Chavez wrote: »
    ill keep him in for now, will try Bego, he looks class at first glance, but we all know that stats dont matter on a keeper ;)

5 games in no moment of mistake he's a must get so far
  • Moy
    1012 posts Professional
    Done the SBC earlier with a load of untradables, will give him a go in the morning before work.
  • Retro_G
    33018 posts National Team Captain
    I like him, only played one game though, he is the Begovic I always wanted...

:trollface:
  • ConMan123
    255 posts Sunday League Hero
    Why does it say he has the Wall chem style before you do the sbc then it isn’t on the card?
  • Yermawfc
    2202 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited August 2018
    Keep the reviews coming pls- iv done the sbc regardless but won’t get on PS4 till tomorrow
    Post edited by Yermawfc on
  • Retro_G
    33018 posts National Team Captain
    edited August 2018
    Played a few more games with him, think he is missing the saves with feet trait. He is really good against long range shots, but doesn’t play as good as the nif in 1v1 situations. Done a DKO run, he let in some howlers in the semi-final.
  • Aqeel87
    2916 posts Fans' Favourite
    Has been great so far, has made some crazy saves with his feet.
  • Heshamk93
    1122 posts Professional
    Retro_G wrote: »
    Played a few more games with him, think he is missing the saves with feet trait. He is really good against long range shots, but doesn’t play as good as the nif in 1v1 situations. Done a DKO run, he let in some howlers in the semi-final.

Anyone tried him out on 7 or 8 chem?
  • P1tch_1nvaderz88
    14340 posts World Class
    I've got 2 icon CBS and TOTS Handanovic was annoying me of late so I decided to do begovic. Cost me about 6k lol. So far so good. Only played 2 DKT matches but kept a clean sheet in both...
  • Fatmanc
    1334 posts Professional
    Heshamk93 wrote: »

I have, hes on 7 chem in my team cos Ramos is one of my defenders, hes played OK to be fair, won the DKT with him and only let in 3 goals in 4 games
  • Heshamk93
    1122 posts Professional
    Fatmanc wrote: »

I have, hes on 7 chem in my team cos Ramos is one of my defenders, hes played OK to be fair, won the DKT with him and only let in 3 goals in 4 games

Il play him today in DKT on 7 and 10 chem...Issue with putting him on 10 chem is spending 50k something on 84 Ake
  • Yourageallday

Il play him today in DKT on 7 and 10 chem...Issue with putting him on 10 chem is spending 50k something on 84 Ake

Stones better 50k
  • Heshamk93
    1122 posts Professional

Stones better 50k

Even Stones wont give him full chem
  • Fatmanc
    1334 posts Professional
    Im a big believer of 7 and above chem and your fine, I never notice any real difference to the players when they are on 7 or 10 chem.
  • Heshamk93
    1122 posts Professional
    Im a big believer of 7 and above chem and your fine, I never notice any real difference to the players when they are on 7 or 10 chem.

Yeahh but when a keeper commits a stupid mistake on 7 chem, the voice inside me says “He would have saved it on 10 chem” haha
  • Dazzler
    2026 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited August 2018

Yeahh but when a keeper commits a stupid mistake on 7 chem, the voice inside me says “He would have saved it on 10 chem” haha

That’s because he would of!
  • freakjas
    8965 posts League Winner
    Done him for 6k just cause why not.
    One way to get rid of my trash untradables that are 81 rated.
  • MonTheGers
    183 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    dunno why i done this sbc as i have de gea tots untradeable, tried him for a few games he's pretty ordinary imo..de gea back where he belongs now.
  • barnesyL0511
    283 posts Sunday League Hero

Stones better 50k

I've gone with Bday Kolasinac instead, if you like him he only costs 13k atm!
  • Heshamk93
    1122 posts Professional

Stones better 50k

Lol why are you guys giving CB suggestions who would give Begovic 7 chem only...oh yeah i forgot to mention i have futties Manolas as the other cb and not getting rid of him because why would you want to get rid of a 88 pace cb when youre gonna face 99 pace strikers lol
  • P1tch_1nvaderz88
    14340 posts World Class

Stones better 50k

Lol why are you guys giving CB suggestions who would give Begovic 7 chem only...oh yeah i forgot to mention i have futties Manolas as the other cb and not getting rid of him because why would you want to get rid of a 88 pace cb when youre gonna face 99 pace strikers lol

Me :D I chucked Manolas into begovic lol....then again my final team is prime Rio & blanc at CB with TOTS Ramos on the bench....
  • Sporter
    694 posts An Exciting Prospect

Stones better 50k

Kolasinac would give 10 chem as they’re both Bosnian’s from the EPL.
  • Heshamk93
    1122 posts Professional
    Sporter wrote: »

Stones better 50k

Sorry about that dude, i thought Kola was German
  • barnesyL0511
    283 posts Sunday League Hero

Stones better 50k

No problem, my forgiveness for your stupidity is granted...

People are so quick to jump to criticise people on here, but then hardly offer a real apology when they end up looking like a mug!

• dregana08
    4048 posts National Call-Up

Stones better 50k

No problem, my forgiveness for your stupidity is granted...

People are so quick to jump to criticise people on here, but then hardly offer a real apology when they end up looking like a mug!

Hahaha
  • limjitwe
    8036 posts League Winner
    What chemistry is best for Begovic?
  • dregana08
    4048 posts National Call-Up
    Are people saying he I’d better than De Gea? I sub de gea on start of the game so can easily do Begovic instead...