What’s happening tomorrow??

GoalGiant
1703 posts Play-Off Hero
So all the special cards go out of packs tomorrow at 6PM, but that’s not when futties end? So what are we expecting to happen for the last few days, will they release other special cards or will they drop an EOAE Ron;)

Comments

• WFCBagnall
    70561 posts Moderator
    Wednesday.
  • BFost90
    335 posts Sunday League Hero
    WFCBagnall wrote: »
    Wednesday.

• YumYum
    482 posts An Exciting Prospect
    WFCBagnall wrote: »
    Wednesday.

• I got work tomorrow
  • rnmays1
    802 posts Semi-Pro
    Futties ends tomorrow
  • GoalGiant
    1703 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited August 2018
    I got work tomorrow

Raking in the money to waste buying Fifa 19
  • RebelRob
    5240 posts Big Money Move
    Nothing.
  • GoalGiant wrote: »
    I got work tomorrow

yes lol, I'm not gonna buy any fp tho, I will be strong and actually try to build an ultimate team from scratch
  • Dazza3113
    3224 posts National Call-Up
    GoalGiant wrote: »
    I got work tomorrow

yes lol, I'm not gonna buy any fp tho, I will be strong and actually try to build an ultimate team from scratch

Hahaha

Me too, unfortunately the only way I can guarantee I don't buy FP is to not buy 19...
  • BFost90
    I got work tomorrow

Then 2 weeks in, can’t get out of div 10, drops 80 quid on 12000 points :joy:
  • Hive
    662 posts An Exciting Prospect
    So all the special cards go out of packs tomorrow at 6PM, but that’s not when futties end? So what are we expecting to happen for the last few days, will they release other special cards or will they drop an EOAE Ron;)

It will be a cold and empty void of darkness and nothingness.
  • WarrenBarton
    7657 posts League Winner
    Eoae cards aren’t confined to the futties promotion but it’s getting a bit late in the day for a eoae cr7. Would be nice though.
  • forearms
    4830 posts National Call-Up
    And I'm assuming no more packs being given out. Wouldve been nice for a last "thanks for logging on every day of FUTTIES promotion 100k pack".

EA have no idea how to say Thank You, or reward their customers for all the [email protected] we have put up with this year.
  • Xtrem3 Poptarts
    6876 posts Big Money Move
    Disappointment if you expect something
  • DrWorm
    522 posts An Exciting Prospect
    forearms wrote: »
    And I'm assuming no more packs being given out. Wouldve been nice for a last "thanks for logging on every day of FUTTIES promotion 100k pack".

EA have no idea how to say Thank You, or reward their customers for all the [email protected] we have put up with this year.

I rarely find myself defending EA but in this case i feel that they have provided lots of freebies or near freebies. Plenty of good players were given away over the 18 season for minimal effort and a fair amount of packs as well.
  • joehuk
    3347 posts National Call-Up
    Dazza3113 wrote: »
    I got work tomorrow

Hahaha

Me too, unfortunately the only way I can guarantee I don't buy FP is to not buy 19...

I know that feeling :dizzy:

I've currently got new WoW Expansion to keep me from buying FIFA 19.. but we'll see in september :D
  • forearms
    4830 posts National Call-Up
    DrWorm wrote: »

I rarely find myself defending EA but in this case i feel that they have provided lots of freebies or near freebies. Plenty of good players were given away over the 18 season for minimal effort and a fair amount of packs as well.

Near freebies huh? I suppose I should remind everyone of all that we have put up with this year with this game.

Obvious server issues
    No loss glitches
    Players not in packs despite claims they were
    Missing traits
    Incorrect player stats compared to advertising
    Frozen players on balls in the air
    SBC requirements that were impossible
    SBC requirements that were near impossible
    Scott Brown
    Incorrect versions of cards in packs
    SBC that was somehow duplicated (Salah)
    SBC allowing journey player/quickly removed
    Players being incorrectly transfer banned
    Players incorrectly banned
    Numerous patches without remedies
    Kit numbers issues
    Player likeness issues
    Players not represented in game/from teams in game
    Roberto Carlos/TOTY Bonucci kick style
    Players downgraded stats on successive cards
    Upgrades/no explanation of upgrades
    No TOTW for multiple weeks/first time ever

That's just off the top of my head. EA has failed at nearly every turn this year. I would think most companies would do their best to make sure they apologize, and remedy their consumers issues. Instead, we have a number of people who will claim all of those are no big deal, and/or give reasons the fault falls with the players.

Free packs is probably the least they should do
  • mHazard
    13787 posts Has That Special Something
    DrWorm wrote: »

Near freebies huh? I suppose I should remind everyone of all that we have put up with this year with this game.

Obvious server issues
    No loss glitches
    Players not in packs despite claims they were
    Missing traits
    Incorrect player stats compared to advertising
    Frozen players on balls in the air
    SBC requirements that were impossible
    SBC requirements that were near impossible
    Scott Brown
    Incorrect versions of cards in packs
    SBC that was somehow duplicated (Salah)
    SBC allowing journey player/quickly removed
    Players being incorrectly transfer banned
    Players incorrectly banned
    Numerous patches without remedies
    Kit numbers issues
    Player likeness issues
    Players not represented in game/from teams in game
    Roberto Carlos/TOTY Bonucci kick style
    Players downgraded stats on successive cards
    Upgrades/no explanation of upgrades
    No TOTW for multiple weeks/first time ever

That's just off the top of my head. EA has failed at nearly every turn this year. I would think most companies would do their best to make sure they apologize, and remedy their consumers issues. Instead, we have a number of people who will claim all of those are no big deal, and/or give reasons the fault falls with the players.

Free packs is probably the least they should do

AMEN!!
  • nightcrawler
    448 posts Sunday League Hero
    rnmays1 wrote: »
    Futties ends tomorrow

Based on?
  • The Humanoid Typhoon
    2941 posts National Call-Up
    Futties ends tomorrow

Based on?

All special cards going out of packs tomorrow.
  • nightcrawler
    448 posts Sunday League Hero
    Futties ends tomorrow

Based on?

https://www.fifauteam.com/fifa-18-futties-guide/

They will probably extend it and unleash more sbcs.
  • The Humanoid Typhoon
    edited August 2018
    Futties ends tomorrow

Based on?

https://www.fifauteam.com/fifa-18-futties-guide/

They will probably extend it and unleash more sbcs.

We haven't had any new SBCs since EoE Kompany two Fridays ago, the game is dead man. Nobody would care even if they rereleased all cards again considering how low the market is.
  • Jim
    1375 posts Professional
    Based on past form, there won't be some special release. Futties ends tomorrow and don't expect EA to do anything further except hype up FIFA 19.
  • Fifababy
    1000 posts Professional
    Eoe ron
  • JohnDoe
    11300 posts Has That Special Something
    Eoae cards aren’t confined to the futties promotion but it’s getting a bit late in the day for a eoae cr7. Would be nice though.

They are.

oll9osO.jpg
  • Diggofesh
    183 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    How can futties be over when they have just released Begovic? Nonesense
  • Hive
    662 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Really poor taste not to give us any new content for the entire last week - especially since we got used to frequent new content early on in the promotion.
  • BFost90
    Well done EA. Ghazo and Corey, if you’re reading this, we’ve all got your number. The comms have become worse since you said it would get better. Pair of clowns!
  • Dazza3113
    3224 posts National Call-Up
    joehuk wrote: »
    I got work tomorrow

Hahaha

I've currently got new WoW Expansion to keep me from buying FIFA 19.. but we'll see in september :D

I'm 100% not buying 19, would sell it if I got it for free, fifa 18 has taken, my weekends, my money, 2 control pads and 1 TV

All that for a broken game... im skipping a year
  • The Humanoid Typhoon
    edited August 2018
    joehuk wrote: »
    I got work tomorrow

Hahaha

I'm 100% not buying 19, would sell it if I got it for free, fifa 18 has taken, my weekends, my money, 2 control pads and 1 TV

All that for a broken game... im skipping a year

That's not FIfa's fault, have some self control and none of these will be an issue.