Request to update player rosters in H2H Online Seasons

Skjeggape77
57 posts Park Captain
edited August 2018
Listen guys, I know its late in the game, but I'd still like to play an updated version of Seasons with all the recent transfers.

You can do it for FUT, why the hell not just update the player rosters for Seasons as well. Kind of boring playing with 6 month old squads when you know you could play with some new, fun players in new teams...

Get your fingers out of your ****, and do the job please! And please, get it done before the new game comes out, at least. Preferably today.... lol.

Cheers.

Comments

• Ronaldinho999
    209 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    You must be 12 yo, so ye keep dreaming
  • Skjeggape77
    57 posts Park Captain
    You must be 12 yo, so ye keep dreaming

Can you explain?
  • Ronaldinho999
    Yep 12 yo for sure
  • Skjeggape77
    57 posts Park Captain
    edited August 2018
    Yep 12 yo for sure

Interesting. I ask EA to update the roster, and you have a go at me for no reason whatsoever, no explanation, just calling me 12 out of thin air?

Now, THAT sounds like something a 12 yo would do.

Leave me alone kid.
  • Ronaldinho999
    Your QI is negative, but I will still make u a picture... the update to the roster has been asked and discussed since what 2005 or so ? That never happen and never will simply because EA wants every path to lead ppl into buying the next game for max profit... either ur stupid af or just an inocent 12yo, and i think theres a high chance of u being both
  • SirT83
    76 posts Park Captain
    Listen guys, I know its late in the game, but I'd still like to play an updated version of Seasons with all the recent transfers.

You can do it for FUT, why the hell not just update the player rosters for Seasons as well. Kind of boring playing with 6 month old squads when you know you could play with some new, fun players in new teams...

Get your fingers out of your ****, and do the job please! And please, get it done before the new game comes out, at least. Preferably today.... lol.

Cheers.

They have updated the player rosters, it's called FIFA 19 and you'll get it for 60$ in a few weeks.
  • DarkMac
    146 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    And how do they get their (undeserved) money??