How's the beta?

Spudd1998
685 posts Semi-Pro
edited August 2018
Waant fortunate enough to get a code, however, I was wondering what your thoughts on FUT and gameplay are? Pros and cons?

EDIT: NOT SURE IF YOU CAN DISCUSS IT HERE ACTUALLY

Comments

• mdizzl3
    12439 posts Has That Special Something
    3/17 for me
  • Yourageallday
    612 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Spudd1998 wrote: »
    Waant fortunate enough to get a code, however, I was wondering what your thoughts on FUT and gameplay are? Pros and cons?

EDIT: NOT SURE IF YOU CAN DISCUSS IT HERE ACTUALLY

It's 18 with a clicky right stick not impressed so far
  • joehuk
    8561 posts League Winner
    edited August 2018
    I'm not massively impressed to be fair. maybe because i'm having to play UT with bronze players and odd gold player here and there and like 4 loan cards :D

deffo not a fun experience considering it's only gonna last 10 days and nothing carries over, if i knew things carried over i'd grind it properly but just feels pointless.
  • ZizioGardo
    1439 posts Professional
    edited August 2018
    joehuk wrote: »
    I'm not massively impressed to be fair. maybe because i'm having to play UT with bronze players and odd gold player here and there and like 4 loan cards :D

deffo not a fun experience considering it's only gonna last 10 days and nothing carries over, if i knew things carried over i'd grind it properly but just feels pointless.

The Beta is there to get your feedback on the game. Not just so a few people can get to play the game early.

Play the game and give your feedback on the gameplay to the Beta Forum.
  • joehuk
    8561 posts League Winner
    ZizioGardo wrote: »
    joehuk wrote: »

The Beta is there to get your feedback on the game. Not just so a few people can get to play the game early.

Play the game and give your feedback on the gameplay to the Beta Forum.

Again we don't get a true reflection of how games will be with bronze players heck I can go on fifa 18 and use a bronze team and think the gameplay the awesome slowed down no ping pong passing etc.
  • Jimmyb83
    1163 posts Professional
    I would strongly advise not talking about the Beta if you’re a tester...