How's the beta?

Spudd1998
628 posts Semi-Pro
edited August 2018
Waant fortunate enough to get a code, however, I was wondering what your thoughts on FUT and gameplay are? Pros and cons?

EDIT: NOT SURE IF YOU CAN DISCUSS IT HERE ACTUALLY

Comments

• mdizzl3
    12306 posts Has That Special Something
    3/17 for me
  • Yourageallday
    468 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Spudd1998 wrote: »
    Waant fortunate enough to get a code, however, I was wondering what your thoughts on FUT and gameplay are? Pros and cons?

EDIT: NOT SURE IF YOU CAN DISCUSS IT HERE ACTUALLY

It's 18 with a clicky right stick not impressed so far
  • joehuk
    3163 posts National Call-Up
    edited August 2018
    I'm not massively impressed to be fair. maybe because i'm having to play UT with bronze players and odd gold player here and there and like 4 loan cards :D

deffo not a fun experience considering it's only gonna last 10 days and nothing carries over, if i knew things carried over i'd grind it properly but just feels pointless.
  • ZizioGardo
    1390 posts Professional
    edited August 2018
    joehuk wrote: »
    I'm not massively impressed to be fair. maybe because i'm having to play UT with bronze players and odd gold player here and there and like 4 loan cards :D

deffo not a fun experience considering it's only gonna last 10 days and nothing carries over, if i knew things carried over i'd grind it properly but just feels pointless.

The Beta is there to get your feedback on the game. Not just so a few people can get to play the game early.

Play the game and give your feedback on the gameplay to the Beta Forum.
  • joehuk
    3163 posts National Call-Up
    ZizioGardo wrote: »
    joehuk wrote: »

The Beta is there to get your feedback on the game. Not just so a few people can get to play the game early.

Play the game and give your feedback on the gameplay to the Beta Forum.

Again we don't get a true reflection of how games will be with bronze players heck I can go on fifa 18 and use a bronze team and think the gameplay the awesome slowed down no ping pong passing etc.
  • Jimmyb83
    767 posts Semi-Pro
    I would strongly advise not talking about the Beta if you’re a tester...