The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.

quick FUT market summary

On3PoundFish
7892 posts League Winner
ec6a0ff3c88b246e73017b419761d721.png
f573ce4ac73ce5c426225e96801ae37a.pnga0b2b0d0f37fd6b9719cc10bbe6ceea2.png
9ROfP.gif

Comments

• Arkadiusz Milik
    10840 posts Has That Special Something
    Before the TOTS One he went for 2.3 :open_mouth:
  • Danifi
    383 posts Sunday League Hero
    plus 150k tax
    there was a toty ronaldo for 2.6 this morning unbidded, coin buyers/farmers reached the max stupity level
  • EGY-Aviatorz
    5162 posts Big Money Move
    lol
  • Daddy
    5728 posts Big Money Move
    tbf that 98 card is special, it has better stats than the 99 one.
  • Getoutmicah27
    421 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited June 2015
    Inserting gifs of all the extinct TOTS BPL, Bundesliga, La Liga TOTS cards is acceptable as well.

On that note, TOTS Pabon is temporarily extinct, couldn't find any of him on market like 5 minutes ago. PC market has retaken the crown from PS as the laughingstock market of FUT. :D
  • opasni_
    3668 posts National Call-Up
    Don't worry Pabon was yesterday at evening like 10+ on market for 65-70k.
  • Getoutmicah27
    opasni_ wrote: »
    Don't worry Pabon was yesterday at evening like 10+ on market for 65-70k.

Yup, but it just shows how volatile the PC market is whenever packs aren't opened. Hopefully there will be 100k packs out later today?
  • opasni_
    That's why it's nice to earn coins...like Alba is now listed for 9k and overnight he is easy 10k+.
  • Daddy
    Hot dafwaq has tots kane gone extinct, was barely selling for 70k the last time I looked.
  • Premier-Sky
    2882 posts Fans' Favourite
    This is why i'm glad i already bought my team. The market will be so screwed post TOTS
  • Getoutmicah27
    That's why it's nice to earn coins...like Alba is now listed for 9k and overnight he is easy 10k+.

Eh that isn't very efficient imo, you're making 1k per player at that rate and its more difficult to mass sell players on PC compared to consoles.
  • l_TheDren_l
    566 posts Sunday League Hero
    i think a lot of people is building the final team, usually there was a panic because the price ranges were going down, having valuable players was a lose of coins, but now with the BBVA seems that ronaldos and others are incresing their price and getting extinct
  • Getoutmicah27
    This is why i'm glad i already bought my team. The market will be so screwed post TOTS

Hopefully the market post TOTS won't be as awful as the inflation that hit last year after TOTS.
  • LoboNobo
    6454 posts Big Money Move
    If TOTS Marchisio will be extinct during Serie A TOTS I'll shoot myself... with a ball off the wall
  • Daddy

Hopefully the market post TOTS won't be as awful as the inflation that hit last year after TOTS.

At this rate post tots there will be no special cards/ expensive nif's on the marker.
  • opasni_

Eh that isn't very efficient imo, you're making 1k per player at that rate and its more difficult to mass sell players on PC compared to consoles.

I agree it isn't efficient, but slowly making profit, of course now and then earning 5k per card.
  • On3PoundFish
    7892 posts League Winner
    7f82f7d49fb2c361421b888927ab251d.png

:)
  • PVFCB97xD
    13142 posts Has That Special Something
    7f82f7d49fb2c361421b888927ab251d.png

:)
    nice!!111
  • Danifi
    just faced 3 full tots/toty squads using the quit-glitch... there's no chance to recover this market anymore, same for the games in div1 , I can't wait 30mins to have a normal game againist someone who wants to play.
    Fifa16 on pc will be empty of players, or at least I'll not buy him for PC anymore.
  • Chubz
    3230 posts National Call-Up
    Danifi wrote: »
    just faced 3 full tots/toty squads using the quit-glitch... there's no chance to recover this market anymore, same for the games in div1 , I can't wait 30mins to have a normal game againist someone who wants to play.
    Fifa16 on pc will be empty of players, or at least I'll not buy him for PC anymore.

How do you mean using the coin-glitch? Did it glitch out as it started, or do you reckon they accumulated their wealth from coin glitching?
  • Danifi
    edited June 2015
    Chubz wrote: »
    Danifi wrote: »

How do you mean using the coin-glitch? Did it glitch out as it started, or do you reckon they accumulated their wealth from coin glitching?

They quitted before the kickoff...
    So i think both
  • tritamo
    56 posts Park Captain
    playing cup is the only way left for normal games, which is pretty sad but nothing will change in 16 anyways