FOF cavani reviews..

Keeleri_Achu007
356 posts Sunday League Hero
Is it better to buy 96 tots or fof version? Will be used as a sub mainly. Target man.

Comments

• sheffutd87
    2984 posts National Call-Up
    Used the 98 for 20 odd games this week.

He was extremely clinical on his strong foot but just left me feeling a bit cold.

Guess I was expecting to really like the card looking at his stats but there was just something missing. He felt almost mechanical due to his 3/3. Just had to try and work a right foot shot over and over again. They usually went in though. He just was not fun to use. He also won nothing in the air he felt small being 6’ which was weird.

Bought for 195 and sold for 230 20 games later so not too bad going.
  • Keeleri_Achu007
    I'm loving tots sane and futties rashford in 2 striker formation. Have futties martial , 90 Defoe and tots reus in sub. Looking for a big figure as a sub. Playing 4 2 2 2
  • kraid
    2009 posts Fans' Favourite
    I’m a big fan of 98 cavani but he’s not really a big striker. Probably be better off with a Kane or lewa.
  • Keeleri_Achu007
    Which version of Kane? And is lewa a little clunky?
  • kraid
    2009 posts Fans' Favourite
    Fof Kane seems reasonable. Lewa is a bit clunky, as most big strikers are. But if you want a big guy to bring on you’re probably going to have to live with clunky unless you’re spending millions of coins.
  • freakjas
    5697 posts Big Money Move
    I love cavani. Personally thought this was a decent upgrade to his tots and for 200k it’s a steal.
    Weak foot ain’t even that bad imo.
    Obviously extremely clinical
  • Keeleri_Achu007
    kraid wrote: »
    Fof Kane seems reasonable. Lewa is a bit clunky, as most big strikers are. But if you want a big guy to bring on you’re probably going to have to live with clunky unless you’re spending millions of coins.

How is lewa? Is he in elite group? Or should I go for some one like 90 crespo
  • Sporter
    654 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Big man = FoF Ibra, he looks amazing.
  • Keeleri_Achu007
    He is a bit pricey on pc
  • Elvisreus
    217 posts Sunday League Hero
    kraid wrote: »

How is lewa? Is he in elite group? Or should I go for some one like 90 crespo

Have both. Lewan feels strong, good in ball control, superb in finishing as well as header
  • Keeleri_Achu007
    FOF Lukaku ,Kane or tots lewa?
  • LovelyVillain
    3579 posts National Call-Up
    The 98 was almost perfect
  • Tornado31619
    16553 posts World Class
    Lukaku has the size, pace and a 4* WF
  • LovelyVillain

Not the balance nor agility. Can’t compare.
  • Keeleri_Achu007

Really have a doubt whom to go for. Fof cavani ,Lukaku(94,95,96) or tots lewa. Not considering Kane as if now
  • freakjas
    5697 posts Big Money Move

Really have a doubt whom to go for. Fof cavani ,Lukaku(94,95,96) or tots lewa. Not considering Kane as if now

98 cavani. Trust me. Just try him.
  • Kyranst
    472 posts An Exciting Prospect
    98 Cavani is majestic.
  • Keeleri_Achu007
    Bought no one. Did crespo SBC Had some untradables and got 2 tots discard from packs. Net spend 30k
  • LovelyVillain
    Bought no one. Did crespo SBC Had some untradables and got 2 tots discard from packs. Net spend 30k

FOF Cavani is much better than Crespo. Creapo was top class a few months back, but there are probably 30-40+ better STs now at least. Try FOF Cavani when you get the chance. His highest rated version is as good as you can get for the coins.
  • maksi
    6594 posts Big Money Move
    edited August 2018
    That was a waste of coins/cards, he's only a 90 rated icon.

The only icons are currently worth coins are Gullit and R9.

• BFost90
    335 posts Sunday League Hero
    The 96 is a beast so I can only imagine the 98 is next level.
  • Keeleri_Achu007
    I understand it was not the best decision. But was a little relactant to spend on a sub when I had those untradable cards.

FOF Cavani is much better than Crespo. Creapo was top class a few months back, but there are probably 30-40+ better STs now at least. Try FOF Cavani when you get the chance. His highest rated version is as good as you can get for the coins.

Definitely will try him once
  • Magalha27
    74 posts Park Captain
    I had TOTS Cavani and then pulled FOF Cavani untradeable. While the TOTS was good but nothing special (started him for some time), the FOF comes off the bench and scores almost every single game, he has 13 goals in 14 games.
  • BFost90
    335 posts Sunday League Hero
    Magalha27 wrote: »
    I had TOTS Cavani and then pulled FOF Cavani untradeable. While the TOTS was good but nothing special (started him for some time), the FOF comes off the bench and scores almost every single game, he has 13 goals in 14 games.

TOTS Cavani had a higher goal to game ratio than my R9 in my main team. Loved the card. Scores everything with the right peg
  • Evaggelistis
    153 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    BFost90 wrote: »
    Magalha27 wrote: »

TOTS Cavani had a higher goal to game ratio than my R9 in my main team. Loved the card. Scores everything with the right peg

That's because everyone rushes on R9 to stop him but all you got to do is assist (5* wf) with him when this happens.
    Sane thing for me FoF SON has smaller ratio than FoF Torres but he has so many assists and does all the dirty work.
    He usually gets torres on 1on1
  • Dutchcaliber
    2788 posts Fans' Favourite
    maksi wrote: »
    That was a waste of coins/cards, he's only a 90 rated icon.

The only icons are currently worth coins are Gullit and R9.

and vieira lol
  • AndreJezGomes
    91 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I have him as untradable,
    And he is good! Okay he is not fun to play, but he is clinical
    He is always in the right spot and in the box he never misses not even with is week foot.
    Over a 100 games and my ratio is over 1.5 goals/game that's amazing (most of my games are online)
    So yeah a good card! But not fun to play. His 3* dribling is bad
  • Keeleri_Achu007
    edited August 2018
    With crespo I can get my tots kdb, tots dybala and tots reus in same team.

I have gullit 86 , futties Baka and eoe de Rossi for 2 CDM positions. All untradables. Is rijkaard 90 an upgrade?