FIFA 19 CLOSED BETA INFORMATION

Comments

• MrMack08
    349 posts Sunday League Hero
    Closed Beta and people are streaming it.. What EA should have done was like Black Ops 4 and give you the beta if you pre-order the game, that's a million idea right here. But no, now people who don't even play the game get these codes and they don't even know how to shoot a ball.. Good job EA what a great company you are
  • TheRealHarrison
    514 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Pwalie86 wrote: »
    Pwalie86 wrote: »
    Oh hai guys! Just popped in to ask what time the beta goes live!

Also, I'll drop ma email address and hopefully someone will share me a code [email protected]

And also, can I talk to ma cat about the beta? He likes football and likes to watch me play. He won't discuss it with his mates because he's too lazy to go outside.

Oh and one more thing what time does the 5PM UK beta start in the UK?

Faaanx EA..Your theeee besterest!

P*** off! Can you read you f*cking troll! Read the first comment!!! :D

I did, but by the time it came for me to make a post, I forgot what it said. :D

Ma cat just scratched me..hurry up, I need a code before he turns really nasty.

Also what time does the code at 5PM start?

Also, what day is it today?

I think it starts at 2am and today is Monday!
  • TheRealHarrison
    MrMack08 wrote: »
    Closed Beta and people are streaming it.. What EA should have done was like Black Ops 4 and give you the beta if you pre-order the game, that's a million idea right here. But no, now people who don't even play the game get these codes and they don't even know how to shoot a ball.. Good job EA what a great company you are

This
  • OfficialPayton
    104 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    how are people getting codes who don’t even play fifa, yet u get people who play fifa daily like me atleast 14hrs a day and they dont get one! how is this fair?

u should give people beta codes if
    1) they have so many hours on fifa - proclubs/ut/carrier.
    2) if u have pre-ordered it.
  • Boysie91
    5223 posts Big Money Move
    MrMack08 wrote: »

I wouldn't buy COD and I got a COD beta from 02 priority
  • TheRealHarrison
    how are people getting codes who don’t even play fifa, yet u get people who play fifa daily like me atleast 14hrs a day and they dont get one! how is this fair?

u should give people beta codes if
    1) they have so many hours on fifa - proclubs/ut/carrier.
    2) if u have pre-ordered it.

14 hours a day? Either BS or you have to reassess your life. I agree with what youre saying though!
  • Auba14
    18 posts Ball Boy
    I’m on xbox
  • Auba14
    18 posts Ball Boy
    Gamer tag: AsteroidBooch91
  • I've been sent here from an advisor to change my code to a FUT one from Pro Clubs if anyone is willing to go the opposite way, as i do not enjoy Pro clubs. if i can get any help from a ea worker that would be appreciated alot. Thank you.
  • TheRealHarrison
    I've been sent here from an advisor to change my code to a FUT one from Pro Clubs if anyone is willing to go the opposite way, as i do not enjoy Pro clubs. if i can get any help from a ea worker that would be appreciated alot. Thank you.

No one wants pro clubs lol - I just want a code in general tho! Don't be fussy... :/ :D
  • they told me i could change.
  • I SiR MartY I
    4458 posts National Call-Up
    they told me i could change.

EA chat support are pretty much useless mate. They send everyone here to fob them off.

For the last few years, all modes get unlocked on the last couple days, so just put up with Clubs until then.

EA chat support are pretty much useless mate. They send everyone here to fob them off.

For the last few years, all modes get unlocked on the last couple days, so just put up with Clubs until then.

really?
  • I SiR MartY I
    they told me i could change.

really?

Yes

really?

Yes

so you'd expect that FUT will become available next week sometime?
  • fifaplayerbol
    4040 posts National Call-Up
    EA_Andy wrote: »
    It won’t connect for me keeps saying I need to be online and have the right permissions
    Auba14 wrote: »
    I got a code for the beta but it won’t let me access can anyone help me?

Are you on PS4 or XBOX and what is your gamertag / PSN ID?

PSN it’s working fine now thank you
  • I thought there was a bar above player for shot this year? i dont have it on beta?
  • CharlieC
    4459 posts National Call-Up
    I thought there was a bar above player for shot this year? i dont have it on beta?

You need to turn on the trainer to use the timed shot
  • Andy as always we appreciate the info. I was invited to the Beta the past two years and really didn't feel like my feedback went anywhere... Didn't get an invite this year which I guess I just expected after back to back invites but that was just me being presumptuous.

Anyway, since I won't be able to provide Beta feedback this year, I really hope you guys will look at fixing CM scheduling. I know many people have other, possibly more pressing issues but.. the calendar in CM is horrific. You'll often end up playing 3-4 matches in a week and if you have a good team that progresses in the domestic and European cups the schedule becomes laughable. I've played as Inter Milan and every season I end up playing the Final of the Coppa Nazionale ONE DAY before the Champions "Cup" Final. That's absurd and would never happen in real life. it's obviously not authentic and means I'm playing with players who are already very fatigued or have to rest starters and sacrifice one final for another. So please take a look at that. If not... well I guess we'll suffer through it again. Thanks for reading mate.
  • 9dal39 wrote: »
    I must of upset somebody this year... :smiley: I've had beta access every year for the last 3 years always get ultimate team too, this is the first year that I haven't got it wondering whether there's a reason or if anybody else who's had it before hasn't got it anymore?

I was thinking the same thing chap haha, funny enough the first year i got the beta I didn't bother with any feedback, then I got invited again and I was surprised.. Left A LOT of feedback, no code this year. With all of us multi-year invitees being snubbed this year it's likely they intentionally cycled in new users and cleaned us out.. which is honestly fair. It shouldn't be the same people every year. I played way more career mode this year than last year too.. but yeah I think they're trying to be fair and give others a chance. Fresh opinions as well.
  • TheRealHarrison
    Andy as always we appreciate the info. I was invited to the Beta the past two years and really didn't feel like my feedback went anywhere... Didn't get an invite this year which I guess I just expected after back to back invites but that was just me being presumptuous.

Anyway, since I won't be able to provide Beta feedback this year, I really hope you guys will look at fixing CM scheduling. I know many people have other, possibly more pressing issues but.. the calendar in CM is horrific. You'll often end up playing 3-4 matches in a week and if you have a good team that progresses in the domestic and European cups the schedule becomes laughable. I've played as Inter Milan and every season I end up playing the Final of the Coppa Nazionale ONE DAY before the Champions "Cup" Final. That's absurd and would never happen in real life. it's obviously not authentic and means I'm playing with players who are already very fatigued or have to rest starters and sacrifice one final for another. So please take a look at that. If not... well I guess we'll suffer through it again. Thanks for reading mate.

100% agree! I wish they'd do more to Career mode - it has so much potential!! They could at least add more realistic transfers, better scheduling, a proper youth system and make player morale actually affect the game. If football manager can implement it so can fifa. I would actually PAY for Career mode to be a separate game from FUT.
  • any pro clubs beta codes left?
  • Lambo91
    1350 posts Professional
    Pro Clubs would be one of the best modes in FIFA if they actually focused on it but seems like they just wana focus on Ultimate Team and it's sad.
  • Kopperhead
    36 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Love the fact there’s a private forum... EA really getting better with the transparent communication...
  • Kopperhead
    36 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Swing and a miss how many strikes are we giving these guys? #sellthefranchise #endtgemonopoly #theydontcare
  • joelbuk99
    459 posts Sunday League Hero
    Any idea when we will get fifa points. These bronzes are **** awful.
  • I SiR MartY I
    Lambo91 wrote: »
    Pro Clubs would be one of the best modes in FIFA if they actually focused on it but seems like they just wana focus on Ultimate Team and it's sad.

Doesn't make EA money after release, so why would they care about us Pro Clubs players?
  • Brownie1524
    9160 posts League Winner
    Just noticed I had a code. Nice
  • Primal
    3087 posts National Call-Up
    can anyone actually get through the the closed forum to provide feedback. mine just says access denied lol
  • EA_Cian
    897 posts EA Moderator
    Just a reminder that beta discussion should be in the FIFA 19 Closed Beta forums, you were linked this upon your invitation to the beta
This discussion has been closed.