FIFA 19 CLOSED BETA INFORMATION

Comments

• Can anybody help?

I got emailed a code to my email address (ending in hotmail.co.uk), entered it on my now xbox account (ending in @outlook.com).

Game downloaded and started Fifa 19, gets to the home screen with the message "You need to be online and have the right permissions to play the FIFA 19 Closed Beta. If you got an email granting you access to the Beta, sign in with the account that got access.

So I switched accounts and found my old account (the one ending in hotmail.co.uk) that I haven't used for years, under the understanding that as the code came through to the email address ending in hotmail.co.uk this would give me access, but it doesn't and I got the same above message on the home menu.

What have I got to do to play the beta?
  • is there any update on whether they will continue to send out codes? i spoke to someone at EA who said that they "might" continue to send out codes if they feel they need to?! idk if thats bc of a lack of players or whatever but i would like to think they'll send out more than 1 batch as theres plenty of dedicated players who love this game inc. me! fingers crossed we get them :)
  • TheRealHarrison
    677 posts An Exciting Prospect
    is there any update on whether they will continue to send out codes? i spoke to someone at EA who said that they "might" continue to send out codes if they feel they need to?! idk if thats bc of a lack of players or whatever but i would like to think they'll send out more than 1 batch as theres plenty of dedicated players who love this game inc. me! fingers crossed we get them :)

No more codes were sent today and so it almost confirms that there will be no more tomorrow, either. It's disappointing they should make beta open at least in kick off mode and possibly career.
  • Boysie91
    7688 posts League Winner
    edited August 2018
    is there any update on whether they will continue to send out codes? i spoke to someone at EA who said that they "might" continue to send out codes if they feel they need to?! idk if thats bc of a lack of players or whatever but i would like to think they'll send out more than 1 batch as theres plenty of dedicated players who love this game inc. me! fingers crossed we get them :)

No more codes were sent today and so it almost confirms that there will be no more tomorrow, either. It's disappointing they should make beta open at least in kick off mode and possibly career.

If they made it open a lot less people would buy the full game
  • Dazzler
    1795 posts Play-Off Hero
    saturator wrote: »
    I think players who have preorder the game should have a beta code.
    A lots of games did it.
    I played FIFA since 93 on Megadrive so i'm a bit disappointed to haven't a code.
    I Hope FIFA 19 will be better than FIFA 18.
    Regards

But why? If it gets shared around more surely it’s fairer.
    I’ve got it this year first time ever and I’ve been playing for a long time. However I’m not really fussed about having it.

Still I will do my bit and report back on the closed forum.
  • Arron xox
    2723 posts National Call-Up
    Dazzler wrote: »
    A lots of games did it.
    I played FIFA since 93 on Megadrive so i'm a bit disappointed to haven't a code.
    Regards

I’ve got it this year first time ever and I’ve been playing for a long time. However I’m not really fussed about having it.

I've had it twice in a row now :D :D
  • Lambo91
    1667 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited August 2018
    Let's be honest here though; when FIFA 18 first came out I loved the gameplay it was honestly FUN especially the passing was unique I really liked it and a lot of people liked it as well even though you had to get used to it but when people got used to it they enjoyed it but then small amount of people who complained that didn't give it a chance to get used to it made EA patch the game and made it worse. This is the problem with FIFA.

We all know the gameplay of FIFA 19 beta will be different from the full release AND on top of that the FIFA 19 full release gameplay will be different AGAIN in 2-3 months time since it'll be patched again because of those people complaining. See, this i what I don't like. So EA, I am in your forum and I'm giving my feedback on this aspect of the game, PLEASE DO NOT CHANGE THE GAMEPLAY WHEN THE GAME RELEASES, KEEP IT THE SAME. IT'S THE POINT OF A NEW FIFA, MAKE THEM GET USED TO IT. Thank you.

I hate getting used to the gameplay then it gets changed with a patch every 2-3 months, it's annoying so please stop that EA Sports FIFA. It's a new FIFA so make them get used to it.
  • saturator
    60 posts Park Captain
    A lots of games did it.
    Regards

Ok no problem! I Hope feedback will help because a lot of things are bads:
    -games with HDR are darker than without HDR : it's a joke. I want a fix for fifa 19
    -career mode need many improuvements
    -i want slow and realist gameplay
    -scoreboards for L1/Seria A
    -more stadiums, more faces
  • is there any update on whether they will continue to send out codes? i spoke to someone at EA who said that they "might" continue to send out codes if they feel they need to?! idk if thats bc of a lack of players or whatever but i would like to think they'll send out more than 1 batch as theres plenty of dedicated players who love this game inc. me! fingers crossed we get them :)

one of my mates got his beta code today so they must have been sending them out?! unless his just got backlogged and it only came thru to his email today? idk i just wanna play the game lol, gunna have to wait till full release tho i guess
  • TeamExtreme17
    1726 posts Play-Off Hero
    A lots of games did it.
    Regards

-games with HDR are darker than without HDR : it's a joke. I want a fix for fifa 19

You're like my twin! Exactly what I want mate,,

Try playing with the game speed on slow though, it helps..
  • TheRealHarrison

one of my mates got his beta code today so they must have been sending them out?! unless his just got backlogged and it only came thru to his email today? idk i just wanna play the game lol, gunna have to wait till full release tho i guess

Defo a delay!! I'm lucky enough that my dad got beta (don't ask why my dad plays fifa he's 49) so I can still play it! ☺
  • saturator
    60 posts Park Captain
    A lots of games did it.
    Regards

Hello my twins :D
    I 'm already play on slow but slower will be better!
    I have a bad feeling with fifa 19 so i hope than it will be better than fifa 18

Defo a delay!! I'm lucky enough that my dad got beta (don't ask why my dad plays fifa he's 49) so I can still play it! ☺

lol fair enough :smile: id love if my dad played fifa... enjoy the beta :smiley:
  • TeamExtreme17
    1726 posts Play-Off Hero
    A lots of games did it.
    Regards

Hello my twins :D
    I 'm already play on slow but slower will be better!
    I have a bad feeling with fifa 19 so i hope than it will be better than fifa 18

Haha :D try the sliders too, reduce speed, acceleration and pass speed..
  • I haven’t received a Fifa 19 beta code yet
  • ManzGOTIT
    2097 posts Fans' Favourite
    I haven’t received a Fifa 19 beta code yet

Shut up man, you keep posting it everywhere
    Just be patient
  • How long will the beta be open ? this is my first beta ....
  • CarpeDiem
    1381 posts Professional
    How long will the beta be open ? this is my first beta ....

10th - 20th
  • Conorcfc67 wrote: »
    Another year no code, what can I do to get a code. Played over 1000 FUT game , over 1000 Pro clubs games. Anychance I can get a code @EA_Andy
    I'm pretty sure that they send codes to youtubers ,influencers and to the guy who spent 16000 dollars on fut , it does not matter if you are a good player or a loyal one , they just don't care about us
  • I'm really desapointed with u. Once again i didnt receive a beta for fifa 19... i ve played last 8 fifa. In fifa 18 i ve won all i could... fut division 1 champ, online division champ, won all the cups, won world cup... played weekend league during most of game till teams looked like christmas trees and gameplay became totaly arcade.. and once again no beta code for me. I know that im from Portugal and beta is aplied only in usa and uk. Thats stupid.
  • dezy22
    146 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I get in the pro clubs beta every year and there’s never no new changes can I ask what is the point in the pro clubs beta I thought betas were to test things etc but if clubs hasn’t changed in ex amount of years what are we testing to see if high pressure glitch still works or there’s a button delay?
  • TheRealHarrison

lol fair enough :smile: id love if my dad played fifa... enjoy the beta :smiley:

He is a legendary man!! Will enjoy beta and post updates about career mode so people know if there's any major changes!
  • I take it there is no more codes being sent out??

No more codes are being sent out
  • Conny442
    2 posts Ball Boy
    edited August 2018
    Can you send me the Fifa beta code [don't post email publicly]
    Post edited by EA_Andy on

No more codes are being sent out

Though that I was just wondering
  • TheRealHarrison
    Conny442 wrote: »
    Can you send me the Fifa beta code [email protected]

You will not receive a code unless you've been given one already. Don't waste time
  • UKz GAMER
    34 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Godsmack wrote: »
    Conorcfc67 wrote: »
    Another year no code, what can I do to get a code. Played over 1000 FUT game , over 1000 Pro clubs games. Anychance I can get a code @EA_Andy
    I'm pretty sure that they send codes to youtubers ,influencers and to the guy who spent 16000 dollars on fut , it does not matter if you are a good player or a loyal one , they just don't care about us

No they don't because your not allowed to show any videos or pics of it most YouTubers don't get the beta I got the beta 3 years in a row I don't spend hardly any money on FIFA heck I bought coins on 2 of those fifas
  • hi I received my code in the mail but I can't seem to be able to redeem it. I have spoken to two of your colleagues through the contact us page. they referred me here as they wasn't able to help me redeem my code. it keeps giving me the error code (WC-40376-0)
  • TheRealHarrison
    hi I received my code in the mail but I can't seem to be able to redeem it. I have spoken to two of your colleagues through the contact us page. they referred me here as they wasn't able to help me redeem my code. it keeps giving me the error code (WC-40376-0)

Many people have also had this problem as far as I'm aware. I recommend calling EA if the code doesn't work by 6PM UK Time. The codes may not be working as beta isn't open for you lucky people yet.

I cannot find their phone number anywhere, However, so you may need to open a case and be resilient and refuse to be put back here.
This discussion has been closed.