I think it's over!
    6:00pm

Yesterday, the codes were sent at 5:00pm
  • If i get nothing by 6 then all hopes are crushed
  • Can you earn and keep coins on FUT Beta?, Guessing not
  • ZizioGardo
    1326 posts Professional
    Can you earn and keep coins on FUT Beta?, Guessing not

Nothing from the Beta carries over to the full game.
  • ZizioGardo wrote: »
    Can you earn and keep coins on FUT Beta?, Guessing not

Nothing from the Beta carries over to the full game.

Ok thanks

• I don't think they are sending out more beta codes
  • I haven’t received email
  • Boysie91
    4872 posts Big Money Move
    No more keys
  • How do you know
  • Boysie91
    How do you know

Because no one got a key today
  • Lambo91
    1139 posts Professional
    I love how FIFA is made in Vancouver, Canada but EA decides to only send codes to UK and U.S only. Why not make it North America so it'll be both U.S and Canada. FIFA is made in Canada, makes no sense. This is why I never get a code and my friend in U.S that barley plays FIFA gets a code because I'm in Canada and he's in U.S. Even though FIFA is made in Canada they leave Canada out of the beta lol.
  • TeamExtreme17
    1149 posts Professional
    Lambo91 wrote: »
    I love how FIFA is made in Vancouver, Canada but EA decides to only send codes to UK and U.S only. Why not make it North America so it'll be both U.S and Canada. FIFA is made in Canada, makes no sense. This is why I never get a code and my friend in U.S that barley plays FIFA gets a code because I'm in Canada and he's in U.S. Even though FIFA is made in Canada they leave Canada out of the beta lol.

Does it matter when they neglect Beta feedback?
  • Boysie91

Biggest question is why is Canada making fifa?
  • Lambo91
    1139 posts Professional
    edited August 9
    Boysie91 wrote: »

More like, why aren't they giving codes to people in Canada since FIFA is made in Canada?

There's people in UK and U.S that neglect beta feedback as well, depends on the player so that is an irrelevant reason.
  • Mufcconnor
    2 posts Ball Boy
    edited August 9

yeah so why do they give codes to casual players who wont give feedback but the pros and hardcores are left out? it would make more sense wouldnt it?
  • ZizioGardo
    1326 posts Professional

More like, why aren't they giving codes to people in Canada since FIFA is made in Canada?

There's people in UK and U.S that neglect beta feedback as well, depends on the player so that is an irrelevant reason.

He is not talking about people not giving feedback, but that EA doesn't use the feedback at all.
  • TeamExtreme17
    1149 posts Professional
    ZizioGardo wrote: »

He is not talking about people not giving feedback, but that EA doesn't use the feedback at all.

This.
  • Lambo91
    1139 posts Professional
    edited August 9

Yeah, I'm just saying there are people in UK and U.S who don't give feedback but leave Canada out for no reason, even though FIFA is made in Canada lol. My friend in U.S barley plays FIFA he gets on to play with me in Pro Clubs about twice a week and gets off but he got a beta code lmao because he's in U.S. Just makes no sense. FIFA is made in Canada so they should make it North America not just U.S.

Let's flip the tables around, let's say FIFA is made in UK then EA decides to send codes to North America and Asia only. I bet UK people would be furious lol.

This.

Yeah, but you were going to a different path and it was irrelevant to what I was saying.
  • TeamExtreme17
    1149 posts Professional
    edited August 9

Yeah, I'm just saying there are people in UK and U.S who don't give feedback but leave Canada out for no reason, even though FIFA is made in Canada lol. My friend in U.S barley plays FIFA he gets on to play with me in Pro Clubs about twice a week and gets off but he got a beta code lmao because he's in U.S. Just makes no sense. FIFA is made in Canada so they should make it North America not just U.S.

Let's flip the tables around, let's say FIFA is made in UK then EA decides to send codes to North America and Asia only. I bet UK people would be furious lol.

This.

Yeah, but you were going to a different path and it was irrelevant to what I was saying.

What path was i going?
    Post edited by TeamExtreme17 on
  • I received a beta code then when I went to redeem the code I was not on my email
  • Liverpoolrule19
    73 posts Park Captain
    Frank_145 wrote: »
    I received a beta code then when I went to redeem the code I was not on my email

:D :D :D
  • Lambo91
    1139 posts Professional

This.

What path was i going?

The feedback path, where I was talking about how FIFA is made in Canada but they don't give codes to people in Canada which makes no sense they might as well make it North America that way it's U.S and Canada.
  • TeamExtreme17
    1149 posts Professional

This.

What path was i going?

The feedback path, where I was talking about how FIFA is made in Canada but they don't give codes to people in Canada which makes no sense they might as well make it North America that way it's U.S and Canada.

I know but that was my point, it doesnt matter if they send the codes to Asian people only, they wont listen to feedback and thats the only reason for a beta, to iron out flaws..

They should be sending it to the top few thousand people that play each game mode..
This discussion has been closed.