FIFA 19 CLOSED BETA INFORMATION

Comments

• realiss_s
    6 posts Ball Boy
    edited August 9
    EA_Andy wrote: »
    At this stage all information is in the articles provided above or in the email you received if you were invited to the beta.

Re: more codes - I'm not sure yet, I'll try and find out.

so will there be more codes?? @EA_Andy
  • TeamExtreme17
    1189 posts Professional
    What do you mean @TeamExtreme17

They ignore beta feedback anyway....

And also ignore everything on the official forum!! (Mentions of bugs / improvements etc)
  • RunGMC1995
    35 posts Last Pick at the Park
    realiss_s wrote: »
    EA_Andy wrote: »
    At this stage all information is in the articles provided above or in the email you received if you were invited to the beta.

Re: more codes - I'm not sure yet, I'll try and find out.

so will there be more codes?? @EA_Andy

I doubt it
  • TheRealHarrison
    514 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Yet another year goes by where loyal players don't get codes, yet people who have barely played all year get one. Make beta open - the more people you have spotting errors the better and it'll also improve morale towards EA. Will there be more codes? I highly doubt it but they were sent in waves the past few fifa so well see. If Not, disappointed for the 11th year in a row so thanks EA
  • RunGMC1995
    35 posts Last Pick at the Park
    It’s not really that deep anyways, the full game comes out in less than a month.
  • TheRealHarrison
    RunGMC1995 wrote: »
    It’s not really that deep anyways, the full game comes out in less than a month.

Some people just cannot stand waiting this long while others get to play. It's human nature - I'm pretty unhappy as well
  • Liverpoolrule19
    74 posts Park Captain
    Yet another year goes by where loyal players don't get codes, yet people who have barely played all year get one. Make beta open - the more people you have spotting errors the better and it'll also improve morale towards EA. Will there be more codes? I highly doubt it but they were sent in waves the past few fifa so well see. If Not, disappointed for the 11th year in a row so thanks EA

The demo will be out in 2 weeks
  • EA_Andy
    1940 posts EA Community Manager
    IamFrench wrote: »
    Every year there are problems regarding accessibility on the private forum.
    Try to wait for the official release of the beta, and if it still does not work, the developers will undoubtedly solve this problem! Do not panic :p

This!

Once you're downloaded and logged into the beta you should then be able to access the forum once they're live in line with the beta.

Once you log in to the game it applies the beta to your EA account so the forum knows to let you in essentially :)
  • TheRealHarrison

Doubt it'll be that quick - it'll be around 1 month until Demo comes. I have it horribly as my dad has beta and I don't
  • The demo is supposed to come out on September 11th
  • Liverpoolrule19
    74 posts Park Captain

Doubt it'll be that quick - it'll be around 1 month until Demo comes. I have it horribly as my dad has beta and I don't

The game is out in just over a month it is not that long to wait
  • TeamExtreme17
    1189 posts Professional
    The demo is supposed to come out on September 11th

This! Same every year, 3 weeks before release..
  • Okay @EA_Andy please try and let us all know asap if there will be more FIFA 19 beta codes?
  • TheRealHarrison
    The demo is supposed to come out on September 11th

This! Same every year, 3 weeks before release..

Yep! Beta is 7 weeks before, then 4 weeks later Demo, then finally the game
  • TheRealHarrison
    Okay @EA_Andy please try and let us all know asap if there will be more FIFA 19 beta codes?

It's 50/50 - they sent in waves last year. Check emails at around 6pm
  • TheRealHarrison

The game is out in just over a month it is not that long to wait

It is when your own father is playing beta for 10 days of that wait :smiley:
  • saturator
    48 posts Park Captain
    I think players who have preorder the game should have a beta code.
    A lots of games did it.
    I played FIFA since 93 on Megadrive so i'm a bit disappointed to haven't a code.
    I Hope FIFA 19 will be better than FIFA 18.
    Regards
  • Still no news on anymore beta codes being sent out @EA_Andy
  • PrimedRecon62
    101 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    They sent more codes last year didn't they... my memory is fague
  • Hopefully they do send more I need one :smile:
  • IamFrench
    1033 posts Professional
    They sent more codes last year didn't they... my memory is fague

Yes
  • I contacted EA help and the advisor said they are still sending out codes and I have a high chance of getting one. I haven’t received one yet though. And then EA Andy is saying he doesn’t know if any more codes are being sent out. So don’t know what to believe. I Really would love to play it and feedback. Come on EA!
  • Walsgrove_V2
    2041 posts Fans' Favourite
    Sharky1234 wrote: »
    I contacted EA help and the advisor said they are still sending out codes and I have a high chance of getting one. I haven’t received one yet though. And then EA Andy is saying he doesn’t know if any more codes are being sent out. So don’t know what to believe. I Really would love to play it and feedback. Come on EA!

Don't believe anything live chat say :D :D
  • Sharky1234 wrote: »
    I contacted EA help and the advisor said they are still sending out codes and I have a high chance of getting one. I haven’t received one yet though. And then EA Andy is saying he doesn’t know if any more codes are being sent out. So don’t know what to believe. I Really would love to play it and feedback. Come on EA!

I would not trust EA advisers, just wait to see what @EA_Andy says
  • Walsgrove_V2
    2041 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited August 9
    Some really thirsty people in here :D
  • TheRealHarrison
    Some really thirsty people in here :D

Everyone is just excited I think!
  • EA_Andy
    1940 posts EA Community Manager

I'm afraid to say no-one from the support team or on the forum can tell you how likely you are or aren't to receive a code.

The FIFA team have sent out the intended invites for now and will continue to review as to whether more invites are needed.
  • I'm afraid to say no-one from the support team or on the forum can tell you how likely you are or aren't to receive a code.

The FIFA team have sent out the intended invites for now and will continue to review as to whether more invites are needed.[/quote]

So there wont be more codes?
  • EA_Andy wrote: »

I'm afraid to say no-one from the support team or on the forum can tell you how likely you are or aren't to receive a code.

The FIFA team have sent out the intended invites for now and will continue to review as to whether more invites are needed.

So for now there’s no more intending to be sent out ?
  • @EA_Andy will you let us know if you decide to send out more codes?
This discussion has been closed.