Can’t bring myself to make a team without my TOTS Ramos

Kyranst
473 posts An Exciting Prospect
He’s just so good and I have him untradeable but he limits my squads as I always have to use some form of La Liga players around him :(

Any CB’s in the game who aren’t from the La Liga who either play the same or better than Ramos?

I do already have futties Manolas, EoaE Kompany, TOTS Azpi and TOTS De Ligt. Not fussed on trying to get De Ligt into a team, too much hassle :D

Comments

• Wooly1203
    3392 posts National Call-Up
    I have him as well and he’s too good to leave out. I just play him on 7 chem as you only need one link and then I’m free to build whatever I want
  • nj10
    2850 posts National Call-Up
    I have him aswell, no other cb compares.

I play him next to prime maldini
  • Kyranst
    Wooly1203 wrote: »
    I have him as well and he’s too good to leave out. I just play him on 7 chem as you only need one link and then I’m free to build whatever I want
    nj10 wrote: »

See I play a 4222 so I use TOTS Adan in net and I use Futties Vrsaljko at RB so Ramos and Vrsaljko are both on 8 chemistry but it just limits my team so much
  • nj10
    Kyranst wrote: »

See I play a 4222 so I use TOTS Adan in net and I use Futties Vrsaljko at RB so Ramos and Vrsaljko are both on 8 chemistry but it just limits my team so much

Wouldn't Ramos be on 10 with tots Adan in goals?
  • nj10
    I have Buffon
    Kimmich maldini Ramos telles

They play fine on 7 Chen and it's the best backline I've had
  • Kyranst

Wouldn't Ramos be on 10 with tots Adan in goals?

Nope because LCB is futties Manolas and right CDM is TOTS Alli. So Ramos is on 8 for me.

Could use TOTS Roberto as I have him untradeable but I really dislike the card.

He just feels so different from every other CB in the game it’s so hard to explain.
  • Wooly1203
    3392 posts National Call-Up

I’ve got Ramos linking to tots Roberto at rb and then tots lecomte, kimpembe and rousillion (sp) on the left with a bundesliga/serie a attack and it’s been immense for me. 4222 has been great. Honestly you don’t need Ramos on 10 chem as his stats are insane and don’t need boosting
  • P1tch_1nvaderz88
    14854 posts World Class
    I've got him untradeable, played over 250 games with him, but lately I just find him out of position a ridiculous amount of times....now he sits on my bench
  • Crop_Dust3r
    455 posts Sunday League Hero
    I have him untradeable also. Wouldn't trade him if I could. Pretty happy with my defense overall

f37b4316009e29b34c34ddeef85d9e77.png
  • wade_7_
    4581 posts National Call-Up
    Exact same situation as me, OP.
    I just have him on 8chem with DDG and azpi.
    Recently done Kompany so start him RB and switch with azpi.
    Altho kompany is decent, I seem to be losing more with him in the team. I'm wondering if its because my two CB are off chem.... Maybe it's time to try out without Ramos :'(