Wait time on pc?

I was thinking about buying fifa 1 on pc and was wondering if there is a lot of people playing on the pc platform. Didnt want to buy it and be waiting for ages to find a game. Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Denisianes
    8067 posts League Winner
    Wait time is pretty short if you are from the EU.
  • greif44
    2362 posts Fans' Favourite
    Wait time for what? If you`re talking about finding an opponent, I almost don`t recall when I had to wait to find an opponent in any game mode. There`s more than enough players and cards on transfer market. Cheers mate.
  • in WL I was taking more than 2 hours to find players ghen I used vpn with Germany servers then this problem solved
  • EA don't care about pc players
  • ch1ll
    226 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    "unable to retrieve account information, please try again later".... pc servers are down for like the 15th time this month. if you have no problem with not playing the game that you have bought.... sure go play fifa on pc..... its a **** disgrace what this joke company is doing.... last fifa on pc or any EA game 100%.... it is not bearable anymore (playing fifa since 98 on n64... and loving football since i can think)
  • greif44
    2362 posts Fans' Favourite
    ch1ll wrote: »
    "unable to retrieve account information, please try again later".... pc servers are down for like the 15th time this month. if you have no problem with not playing the game that you have bought.... sure go play fifa on pc..... its a **** disgrace what this joke company is doing.... last fifa on pc or any EA game 100%.... it is not bearable anymore (playing fifa since 98 on n64... and loving football since i can think)

I`ve never had an issue with playing online this month. They ran some server maintenance, but it was planned though.
  • GA85
    96 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited August 2018
    I never was 2 hours waiting to find opponents at Weekend League or Div 1...

Anyway, at this moment, it's harder to find opponents and maybe you will need to wait some minutes waiting at Seasons and WL (especially if you got +Gold stages). I can see the waiting time increasing especially at night and in World Cup mode.

Anyway, I guess it depends what division you are playing and where are you from. There's another problem, with fewer players it's easier to catch random level players... I mean, in this month I played Div1 games against opponents I'm pretty sure they are not from Div1... and this can be demotivating (to me) and frustrating to them.
  • Chubz
    3210 posts National Call-Up
    depends where you are from. I am from South Africa and this year I've struggled to find games. In fact, I was NEVER EVER able to ONCE play all 25 games in a WL because I could never find enough opponents. The year before was never an issue, I was able to finish it every weekend.