Fifa on PC looking for opinions

anaughtysausage
220 posts Has Potential To Be Special
So i have played the last few fifas on xbox one and slowly i have been playing more games on my pc and shifting away from consoles.

I have ea access premier so will get fifa 19 ultimate edition included in that and i have been playing fifa 18 so far up to division 6 havent played any cheaters no problems with the game and i quite like the transfer market being smaller i think it is easier to trade but back to my point.

What is peoples opinions on fifa on pc from your experience in 18?

Comments

• greif44
    2279 posts Fans' Favourite
    I`ve been playing on PC since 2013.

The only issue that I have faced in earlier versions of FIFA - players were using cheat or trainer that let them win the game before kickoff, you just got disconnected and lost contracts. Sometimes it was literally impossible to find someone who would actually play. But I almost haven`t seen this in 17 and 18 as EA started actively banning those people.

Can`t complain on the transfer market. It probably was easier to build team on PS or Xbox in previous versions of FUT, but in 2018 with tons of SBCs, daily/weekly objectives, squad battles and WL it is just enough to play casually. I don`t trade, so I can`t give any opinion about trading.

I also like that PC players that play WL are given 25 games instead of 40 on consoles, can`t imagine grinding 40 games during the weekend.

Finding an opponent also has never been an issue for me.
  • anaughtysausage
    220 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    greif44 wrote: »

The only issue that I have faced in earlier versions of FIFA - players were using cheat or trainer that let them win the game before kickoff, you just got disconnected and lost contracts. Sometimes it was literally impossible to find someone who would actually play. But I almost haven`t seen this in 17 and 18 as EA started actively banning those people.

Can`t complain on the transfer market. It probably was easier to build team on PS or Xbox in previous versions of FUT, but in 2018 with tons of SBCs, daily/weekly objectives, squad battles and WL it is just enough to play casually. I don`t trade, so I can`t give any opinion about trading.

I also like that PC players that play WL are given 25 games instead of 40 on consoles, can`t imagine grinding 40 games during the weekend.

Awesome man thanks for that what has the fut draft been like or do you not play it?
  • greif44
    2279 posts Fans' Favourite
    greif44 wrote: »

Awesome man thanks for that what has the fut draft been like or do you not play it?

I played some drafts in 17 and 18, did not really like the mode as rewards were not worth spending time and 15k coins to enter. I guess PS and Xbox players will mostly say the same. Haven`t faced anything that would look like cheat though.
  • Marleigh
    2203 posts Fans' Favourite
    Played on PC since FUT12 while also dabbling in console versions in various years, last two years I've only played on PC. I've also got Origin Premier (blown away by how much content/free stuff is in MUT)

The market isn't as volatile as the console markets, tends to be less driven by hype. However higher rated players will always cost considerably more, but as you say that opens up more possibilities for trading. It can be difficult doing league SBCs after they are out, due to the lack of players .

The cheating problems aren't as bad as they were.

on the upside you get better graphics at a better framerate than on console and as you are likely to be playing on amonitor there is far less of an issue with button delay