Futbin prices for icon SBC’s?

1
Antparry92
17556 posts World Class
Am I reading correctly that they’ve actually gone up that much? I thought the higher rated cards had plumetted but not according to their prices

Comments

  • CraigB85
    1724 posts Play-Off Hero
    I think that most of them will be using old squads (i.e. before FoF cards were released etc) so it'll give you a rough idea but with the amount of cheap high rated cards that haven't been used in the squads submitted on FUTBIN then you'll be considerably less completing them
  • MD_Breezy13
    2609 posts Fans' Favourite
    Antparry92 wrote: »
    Am I reading correctly that they’ve actually gone up that much? I thought the higher rated cards had plumetted but not according to their prices

    I would do them yourself and ignore the prices on futbin. When I did Maradona a few weeks ago, his price on futbin was 1.5 and I did him for like 850k before packs. I did have a few untradeables, but not many.

    If you’re gonna do one, def use TOTS cards. They’re stupid cheap and can offset cost. I used that 94 rated German striker in pretty much every squad lol.
  • Hippyboy6
    16864 posts World Class
    CraigB85 wrote: »
    I think that most of them will be using old squads (i.e. before FoF cards were released etc) so it'll give you a rough idea but with the amount of cheap high rated cards that haven't been used in the squads submitted on FUTBIN then you'll be considerably less completing them

    This. I doubt many have bothered submitting new teams on futbin, they should be a lot cheaper than advertised
  • Antparry92
    17556 posts World Class
    Hippyboy6 wrote: »
    CraigB85 wrote: »
    I think that most of them will be using old squads (i.e. before FoF cards were released etc) so it'll give you a rough idea but with the amount of cheap high rated cards that haven't been used in the squads submitted on FUTBIN then you'll be considerably less completing them

    This. I doubt many have bothered submitting new teams on futbin, they should be a lot cheaper than advertised

    Right, cheers guys.

    It’s just something I’m dabbling with. My squad is pretty much done, seeing with what I have left I’m coins etc and it’s only a LB or GK that I’m looking for and thought I’d throw a few undtradeables that I don’t use in to it. Just don’t want to get half way through and realise I have nothing left haha
  • YOLOT0URE
    6949 posts Big Money Move
    I did crespo for about 150k from scratch. Prices look higher because so many special cards are in packs that the NIF price has gone up. Think about calcio a. Lichtensteiner gone, florenzi bday card in pack so all other rbs are low rated
  • JohnDoe
    11254 posts Has That Special Something
    Antparry92 wrote: »
    Hippyboy6 wrote: »
    CraigB85 wrote: »
    I think that most of them will be using old squads (i.e. before FoF cards were released etc) so it'll give you a rough idea but with the amount of cheap high rated cards that haven't been used in the squads submitted on FUTBIN then you'll be considerably less completing them

    This. I doubt many have bothered submitting new teams on futbin, they should be a lot cheaper than advertised

    Right, cheers guys.

    It’s just something I’m dabbling with. My squad is pretty much done, seeing with what I have left I’m coins etc and it’s only a LB or GK that I’m looking for and thought I’d throw a few undtradeables that I don’t use in to it. Just don’t want to get half way through and realise I have nothing left haha

    Hey, coins, I’m John.

    Seriously, though, I saw a reddit post about this a few days ago, and using special cards in icon SBCs will halve the prices of most of them, apparently.
  • Currieman
    4920 posts National Call-Up
    You can get 90+ rated cards for like 10k because of all the cards that are in packs. If you have some untradeables as well then you're laughing.

    Plus you are likely to pack some special cards yourself so they will be much cheaper than advertised. I've just Gullit for around 500k! I did have some untradeables that I submitted tbf but still.
  • Neymessi
    13058 posts Has That Special Something
    edited August 2018
    How much do you think i could complete Ronaldinho for?

    Have TOTS Saul, TOTS Sane, TOTS Casemiro, TOTS Sterling, FOF Mandanda I can let go. Also have TOTS Son I can let go as well as EOE De Rossi and Futties Manolas but not sure I want to let them go. Have all the futties base cards too.

    Would really appreciate someone help me price this out, not used any icons this year and R10 would be the dream.


    Edit: nvm you need 3 icons and i have none and cant afford 3
  • Baellerin24
    505 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Tempted to do Vieira but i'm so lazy to work it all out without Futbin, normally used it as a guideline then saved myself cash from there

    Got soo many untradeables, but he has so many squads lol. I reckon i could do the 89/88/87 fairly easily - i'm submitting Maldini when i do -don't judge me, i got my reasons-

    So 1 icon needed and the other squads probably ..
  • TTAZ
    1842 posts Play-Off Hero
    It's not accurate. I did Dinho last night for 750K after packs. I packed a handful of special cards but none were worth over 35K. I used like 4 89-92 untradables
  • Grown93
    3401 posts National Call-Up
    3 icons + your cards
    Tempted to do Vieira but i'm so lazy to work it all out without Futbin, normally used it as a guideline then saved myself cash from there

    Got soo many untradeables, but he has so many squads lol. I reckon i could do the 89/88/87 fairly easily - i'm submitting Maldini when i do -don't judge me, i got my reasons-

    So 1 icon needed and the other squads probably ..

    Only 2 icons in total for Vieira
  • iRusty_yo
    3921 posts National Call-Up
    Cleared out my club of all untradeables and now need another 20k to get maldini, cost me all together 160k having packed a lot of discard high rated cards from 100k pack & 50k pack
  • WFCBagnall
    69597 posts Moderator
    Neymessi wrote: »
    How much do you think i could complete Ronaldinho for?

    Have TOTS Saul, TOTS Sane, TOTS Casemiro, TOTS Sterling, FOF Mandanda I can let go. Also have TOTS Son I can let go as well as EOE De Rossi and Futties Manolas but not sure I want to let them go. Have all the futties base cards too.

    Would really appreciate someone help me price this out, not used any icons this year and R10 would be the dream.


    Edit: nvm you need 3 icons and i have none and cant afford 3

    Such a peasant ain't he @Carswell
  • Baellerin24
    505 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Grown93 wrote: »
    3 icons + your cards
    Tempted to do Vieira but i'm so lazy to work it all out without Futbin, normally used it as a guideline then saved myself cash from there

    Got soo many untradeables, but he has so many squads lol. I reckon i could do the 89/88/87 fairly easily - i'm submitting Maldini when i do -don't judge me, i got my reasons-

    So 1 icon needed and the other squads probably ..

    Only 2 icons in total for Vieira

    It's 2 icons, 1 for icon SBC and the other for 89 squad

    But still annoying to work out all the other players lol
  • Carswell
    8206 posts League Winner
    WFCBagnall wrote: »
    Neymessi wrote: »
    How much do you think i could complete Ronaldinho for?

    Have TOTS Saul, TOTS Sane, TOTS Casemiro, TOTS Sterling, FOF Mandanda I can let go. Also have TOTS Son I can let go as well as EOE De Rossi and Futties Manolas but not sure I want to let them go. Have all the futties base cards too.

    Would really appreciate someone help me price this out, not used any icons this year and R10 would be the dream.


    Edit: nvm you need 3 icons and i have none and cant afford 3

    Such a peasant ain't he @Carswell

    Yeah he was making fun of me for playing FUT still yet he’s turned into @COACH on here. Tragic
  • CraigB85
    1724 posts Play-Off Hero
    Incidentally, anyone any idea if it's cheaper to complete some of the lower end Icon SBCs as opposed to buying Icons (~200k BIN)?
  • Ian_Ando08
    7484 posts League Winner
    CraigB85 wrote: »
    Incidentally, anyone any idea if it's cheaper to complete some of the lower end Icon SBCs as opposed to buying Icons (~200k BIN)?

    was thinking the exact same chepest one i have left is nesta who is coming at 350..
  • Diggy
    13618 posts Has That Special Something
    CraigB85 wrote: »
    Incidentally, anyone any idea if it's cheaper to complete some of the lower end Icon SBCs as opposed to buying Icons (~200k BIN)?

    Nesta litmanen & Zanetti
  • Ian_Ando08
    7484 posts League Winner
    Diggy wrote: »
    CraigB85 wrote: »
    Incidentally, anyone any idea if it's cheaper to complete some of the lower end Icon SBCs as opposed to buying Icons (~200k BIN)?

    Nesta litmanen & Zanetti

    you reckon nesta can be done for less then 200 mate?
  • Currieman
    4920 posts National Call-Up
    CraigB85 wrote: »
    Incidentally, anyone any idea if it's cheaper to complete some of the lower end Icon SBCs as opposed to buying Icons (~200k BIN)?

    Only the really cheap ones like the ones mentioned above. Zanetti etc.

    Otherwise just buy one of the lowest ones.
  • Antparry92
    17556 posts World Class
    Ian_Ando08 wrote: »
    Diggy wrote: »
    CraigB85 wrote: »
    Incidentally, anyone any idea if it's cheaper to complete some of the lower end Icon SBCs as opposed to buying Icons (~200k BIN)?

    Nesta litmanen & Zanetti

    you reckon nesta can be done for less then 200 mate?

    I done him about 6 weeks ago for 200. Not sure what it’s like now though
  • SweetJesus101
    1327 posts Professional
    Ian_Ando08 wrote: »
    Diggy wrote: »
    CraigB85 wrote: »
    Incidentally, anyone any idea if it's cheaper to complete some of the lower end Icon SBCs as opposed to buying Icons (~200k BIN)?

    Nesta litmanen & Zanetti

    you reckon nesta can be done for less then 200 mate?

    Ask for 4 IF's but now you got FoF's and tots around 90-95 overall around 20-25k so i would say yes.
  • Tribute
    1295 posts Professional
    edited August 2018
    Ian_Ando08 wrote: »
    Diggy wrote: »
    CraigB85 wrote: »
    Incidentally, anyone any idea if it's cheaper to complete some of the lower end Icon SBCs as opposed to buying Icons (~200k BIN)?

    Nesta litmanen & Zanetti

    you reckon nesta can be done for less then 200 mate?

    Should we after rewards. I'm about to do Gullit so will do Zanetti, Nesta and Litmanen.

    Though I'm holding off incase of an icon SBC today or Friday.
  • Neymessi
    13058 posts Has That Special Something
    Saw that people are completing Gullit for 400k so I guess there is maybe a chance I could do R10 or Gullit for 250k w my untradeables. Am I insane?

    Have TOTS Saul, TOTS Sane, TOTS Casemiro, TOTS Sterling, FOF Mandanda I can let go. Also have TOTS Son I can let go as well as EOE De Rossi and Futties Manolas but not sure I want to let them go. Have all the futties base cards as well.
  • Grown93
    3401 posts National Call-Up
    you got any icon @Neymessi to submit?
  • Neymessi
    13058 posts Has That Special Something
    Grown93 wrote: »
    you got any icon @Neymessi to submit?

    No that is what I’m worried about. Never done an icon sbc so have no clue the best way to go about it
  • Grown93
    3401 posts National Call-Up
    Neymessi wrote: »
    Grown93 wrote: »
    you got any icon @Neymessi to submit?

    No that is what I’m worried about. Never done an icon sbc so have no clue the best way to go about it

    you can do the cheap ones like zanetti,litmanen and nesta.

    you have granqvist 94 for like 20k and for 86-85 squads is a must. if you pull at least 1 tots or even a fof(more a tots because discard is around 20k) ,you always get the money back from Granqvist.

    i think its possible but all about luck on packs too
  • Neymessi
    13058 posts Has That Special Something
    Grown93 wrote: »
    Neymessi wrote: »
    Grown93 wrote: »
    you got any icon @Neymessi to submit?

    No that is what I’m worried about. Never done an icon sbc so have no clue the best way to go about it

    you can do the cheap ones like zanetti,litmanen and nesta.

    you have granqvist 94 for like 20k and for 86-85 squads is a must. if you pull at least 1 tots or even a fof(more a tots because discard is around 20k) ,you always get the money back from Granqvist.

    i think its possible but all about luck on packs too

    Yeah for sure have to use Granqvist and RVP a lot. I just wish futbin was updated because I suck at making those teams.
  • kfcbucket21
    6075 posts Big Money Move
    Neymessi wrote: »
    Grown93 wrote: »
    Neymessi wrote: »
    Grown93 wrote: »
    you got any icon @Neymessi to submit?

    No that is what I’m worried about. Never done an icon sbc so have no clue the best way to go about it

    you can do the cheap ones like zanetti,litmanen and nesta.

    you have granqvist 94 for like 20k and for 86-85 squads is a must. if you pull at least 1 tots or even a fof(more a tots because discard is around 20k) ,you always get the money back from Granqvist.

    i think its possible but all about luck on packs too

    Yeah for sure have to use Granqvist and RVP a lot. I just wish futbin was updated because I suck at making those teams.

    Forsberg helps too. I did alot of uth, forsberg. And the 84/83 bundes GKs. Alot of the gullit teams only need 55 chem it seemed like
  • kfcbucket21
    6075 posts Big Money Move
    Neymessi wrote: »
    Grown93 wrote: »
    Neymessi wrote: »
    Grown93 wrote: »
    you got any icon @Neymessi to submit?

    No that is what I’m worried about. Never done an icon sbc so have no clue the best way to go about it

    you can do the cheap ones like zanetti,litmanen and nesta.

    you have granqvist 94 for like 20k and for 86-85 squads is a must. if you pull at least 1 tots or even a fof(more a tots because discard is around 20k) ,you always get the money back from Granqvist.

    i think its possible but all about luck on packs too

    Yeah for sure have to use Granqvist and RVP a lot. I just wish futbin was updated because I suck at making those teams.

    Forsberg helps too. I did alot of uth, forsberg. And the 84/83 bundes GKs. Alot of the gullit teams only need 55 chem it seemed like

    Also if you havent do zanetti and litanmen to get 2 of the icons you need
Sign In or Register to comment.