Yourself in Ultimate team.

SteveG
1605 posts Play-Off Hero
EA should allow you to put yourself in Ultimate team (like your create a pro) You could obtain upgrades from packs to which could only be applied to your player to improve his rating or else if thats too easy there could be other options, they could make it your player starts at 75-80 rated and every completed weekend league your player upgrades +1.

Would love to play with myself :sunglasses:

Comments

• deang07
    8429 posts League Winner
    SteveG wrote: »
    EA should allow you to put yourself in Ultimate team (like your create a pro) You could obtain upgrades from packs to which could only be applied to your player to improve his rating or else if thats too easy there could be other options, they could make it your player starts at 75-80 rated and every completed weekend league your player upgrades +1.

Would love to play with myself :sunglasses:

always said that , pick a position at the start, also pick a card design , start with base card stats for that pos then there can be a ton of ways to up your card throughout the yr via tasks , objectives , skill and so on also unlocking new looks like boots, kit styles ect would be cool in ut .
  • Zv1k0
    6137 posts Big Money Move
    I wouldn't mind that in separate game mode.
  • krappen07
    5995 posts Big Money Move
    PG forum