Has there been a new patch??

marktko
124 posts Has Potential To Be Special
I’m currently playing worse than ever and down in 4. Feels like a different game

Can’t get near anyone. Can’t pass. Opponent waiting for the ball if I do. Some of these guys have not been beyond div 5. Wtf is going on. Through balls the worst they’ve ever been.

Or is it my turn to crap. I’d be better putting down the controller if opponent on attack and letting AI take over. Everything I do moves my defence out of the way.

Why am I still playing

Comments

• Pheenix
    121 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Same here, can't do anything last few days. Have players getting sucked all over the pitch like they are on ice, ive no control at all
  • mypetfrog
    494 posts An Exciting Prospect
    It's the "let's make Fifa 18 unplayable so everyone goes and buys Fifa 19" patch ;)
  • Ronaldinho999
    209 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    mypetfrog wrote: »
    It's the "let's make Fifa 18 unplayable so everyone goes and buys Fifa 19" patch ;)

Yep, meanwhile noobs get wins without even knowing how and get addicted enough to go buy 19 when it comes out... bc "if u win, means u r good" belief
  • Jzviagin
    25 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Actually now the games feel way more realistic, ai defenders actually close down, no more ping pong counter attack abuse or any other unrealistic crap. Now you have to actually build up your plays in a realistic pace
  • squalles
    251 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited August 2018
    Jzviagin wrote: »
    Actually now the games feel way more realistic, ai defenders actually close down, no more ping pong counter attack abuse or any other unrealistic ****. Now you have to actually build up your plays in a realistic pace

exactly... with the last patch is the first time i really like fifa 18, before i always prefer pes 2018

now finally fifa 18 looks realistic and you need build plays without ping pong passes or through balls with 100% of precision