Prime Gullit worth completing if I didn't really enjoy the 90?

SanderFC
2646 posts Fans' Favourite
He would replace Firmino as LCM

Have base Ronaldo to submit and would complete Zanetti+Litmanen, also have lots of untradeables to use if EA doesn't release EOAE CR7 tomorrow.

Comments

• Diggy
    13618 posts Has That Special Something
    edited August 2018
    If you didn’t enjoy the 90 no but what is wrong with you he’s the best most versatile player in the game
  • SPAMPEBS
    3891 posts National Call-Up
    No.
  • letsfifa10
    1452 posts Play-Off Hero
    Yes, you would want to have 10 93 gullit if possible
  • alanrudy
    1557 posts Play-Off Hero
    Probably no, but does depend a bit on why you didn't like the 90.
  • TheonlywayisS6
    1934 posts Play-Off Hero
    I had the 86 for a bit, and he was decent but not amazing. Never used the 90 but I decided to do the 93 SBC a month or so ago, it cost me around 1.1m and I got nothing worthwhile from the reward packs, but oh my prime Gullit is actually incredible. I thought he wouldn't be as good as he's hyped up to be but he is, I use him at either CAM or CM and he's amazing, a complete beast in the middle, gets all over the pitch and his scoring ratio is actually as good as my strikers.
  • Denz
    2030 posts Fans' Favourite
    Faced the 93 a fair bit and just the sight of the dreadlocks steaming at me made me over think what I was doing with the ball.

Got the prime done during the great world cup crash and wish I did it earlier tbh. Card is incredible. I'd happily start with 9 outfield gullits and a keeper if that was the sacrifice to get more than one of the guy on the team.
  • watford110
    230 posts Sunday League Hero
    All these people saying Prime Gullit is amazing.. they are liars... he's better.
  • Professor
    1368 posts Professional
    I had the 90 for 1000 games and he was fantastic and just upgraded to the 93 last week. It took me a good 30 games to get used to him but he is definitely better then the 90
  • opasni_
    3655 posts National Call-Up
    Look, it's end of the game, only 3 WL's left.

Go enjoy yourself and build Prime Gullit. :)
  • SanderFC
    2646 posts Fans' Favourite
    TOTS Nainggolan from the 89 squad SBC :open_mouth:

Shame he doesn't fit in my squad