No futties for me

Hello,
I didnt received the new futties players and i didnt got the SBC too.
Anyone with same problem ? Thanks in advance !

Comments

• JohnDoe
    11300 posts Has That Special Something
    For you and for me and the entire human race.
  • Hey. My son was in Hospital and came back to FUT a week ago. He just got some of the Futies Items but not all of them. Like Jesus, Martial, Mbappe, Matuidi and more. I called the Support but they won't help. Does someone have a solution?
  • Jonboyparker
    5285 posts Big Money Move
    You only get the futties that you logged in for. They expire when the next futties nominations come out so if you haven't collected any of the previous futties before Lozano, Perisic and Luis came out, you won't be able to get them. Sorry.

I'm pretty sure you have have to log in during the 3 days of voting to claim those 3 cards.
  • So why he got Manolas, Bailly, Varane, David Luiz, Lozano ans Perisic and also the RBs at Once? He logged in via Companion App in Hospital every day but his friends got'em all and he recieved just the Players I mentioned.
  • Jonboyparker
    5285 posts Big Money Move
    edited August 2018
    Michaelo wrote: »
    So why he got Manolas, Bailly, Varane, David Luiz, Lozano ans Perisic and also the RBs at Once? He logged in via Companion App in Hospital every day but his friends got'em all and he recieved just the Players I mentioned.

The last 9 cards were CB, RB and Fantasy which are the ones you just described. If he logged in to the app in hospital juring these vote I got days he would of got placed in his assign pile.

Did he miss any votes before that? Bakayoko, Martial and Rashford? These are the ones you are missing correct?
  • Yeah, I asked him again. You'r right mate. Thanks for the conclusion.
  • Alastair
    10066 posts Moderator
    Please use the FUT sections. This section is for discussion of the 'core' (non-FUT) game modes.
This discussion has been closed.