Position Change Futtie

1
Janoe1
7483 posts League Winner
Lozano, Luiz, Perisic.

Will we see a striker Lozano?

Comments

  • Futfanatic
    12565 posts Has That Special Something
    583_B6049-9835-4818-_A0_BF-206_A7_CAEC02_E.pngupload pictures

    Yeah what’s up with this?
  • Markman007
    2650 posts Fans' Favourite
    Futfanatic wrote: »
    583_B6049-9835-4818-_A0_BF-206_A7_CAEC02_E.pngupload pictures

    Yeah what’s up with this?

    I think we can say Lozano will surely win.
  • Rossco160715
    2142 posts Fans' Favourite
    Lozano wins that easily. Not even worth waiting for the vote.

    Everyone will keep the 86 cards for the sbc.
  • Janoe1
    7483 posts League Winner
    Time to pick up some high rated mexicans
  • WarrenBarton
    7321 posts Big Money Move
    Ridiculous, would’ve loved Luiz
  • Boysie91
    8195 posts League Winner
    Perisic please
  • Futfanatic
    12565 posts Has That Special Something
    Lozano wins that easily. Not even worth waiting for the vote.

    Everyone will keep the 86 cards for the sbc.

    I **** hate EA. Would love a cam perisic/cdm david luiz but they will never win because they are 86 rated.

  • Tboon
    2299 posts Fans' Favourite
    But where are the cards? I didn't get these cards...
  • Boysie91
    8195 posts League Winner
    Tboon wrote: »
    But where are the cards? I didn't get these cards...

    Already given out sorry you can't vote now
  • P1tch_1nvaderz88
    13025 posts Has That Special Something
    Tboon wrote: »
    But where are the cards? I didn't get these cards...

    I didn't get them either?
  • Janoe1
    7483 posts League Winner
    Voting + vote cards arent out yet
  • Barda
    259 posts Sunday League Hero
    Unreal move by EA to give out a 86 Croatian player to submit into the vrsaljko sbc
  • Truthurts
    1775 posts Play-Off Hero
    I wanted Lozano for RW Futtie
    who will be the RW Futtie nominees now?
  • I was really hoping that alessandrini was one of the position change nominees as his striker card is top notch... Oh well looks like the team is set
  • bjornini
    3606 posts National Call-Up
    2 86-rated cards and 1 79-rated one.

    Guess who will win :D
  • jonkero
    5140 posts Big Money Move
    bjornini wrote: »
    2 86-rated cards and 1 79-rated one.

    Guess who will win :D

    That Luiz is nice on its own already :)
  • Markman007
    2650 posts Fans' Favourite
    Barda wrote: »
    Unreal move by EA to give out a 86 Croatian player to submit into the vrsaljko sbc

    Weird, maybe that's why they haven't distributed the cards yet.
  • Headshrinker363
    4807 posts National Call-Up
    Lozano wins that easily. Not even worth waiting for the vote.

    Everyone will keep the 86 cards for the sbc.

  • Jonboyparker
    5277 posts Big Money Move
    Boysie91 wrote: »
    Perisic please

    Yes please. Good link to my new RB.

    Lozano will win though although he'll just be a super sub so I'll save some cards by not doing him
  • Blackbird10
    507 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Hope Lozano is a position change to RM instead of striker.
  • jonkero
    5140 posts Big Money Move
    Hope Lozano is a position change to RM instead of striker.

    You can see on the picture he is a striker.
  • Janoe1
    7483 posts League Winner
    Cards and sbc up
  • iggypop
    535 posts An Exciting Prospect
    How can ea not know this would happen, must not b a very thought through process. If futties returns next year it needs to be like potm n you just get a free vote with no cards
  • jonkero
    5140 posts Big Money Move
    iggypop wrote: »
    How can ea not know this would happen, must not b a very thought through process. If futties returns next year it needs to be like potm n you just get a free vote with no cards

    I kinda like this concept because free 86 rated players :)
  • SanderFC
    2646 posts Fans' Favourite
    Truthurts wrote: »
    I wanted Lozano for RW Futtie
    who will be the RW Futtie nominees now?

    Alessandrini (he will win), Willian and Dembele
  • Janoe1
    7483 posts League Winner
    SanderFC wrote: »
    Truthurts wrote: »
    I wanted Lozano for RW Futtie
    who will be the RW Futtie nominees now?

    Alessandrini (he will win), Willian and Dembele

    Maybe Inaki
  • truegunn3r
    8620 posts Has That Special Something
    Anyone think Lozano will get a higher rating than his FOF. Could just be a 90
  • Jonboyparker
    5277 posts Big Money Move
    edited August 2018
    truegunn3r wrote: »
    Anyone think Lozano will get a higher rating than his FOF. Could just be a 90

    I think it will be the same.

    No one will put a 86 in against a 79. I usually vote fairly but I can't lie this time. I don't care who wins so it obvious who I'm putting in.

    Also, voting for Lozano is a bit pointless. Don't people just use his RW as a sub anyway? The ST will still be a sub because he's hard to link. I can't see many doing the SBC.

  • wade_7_
    4581 posts National Call-Up
    There's only 1 or 2 I've really been fussed about, so made a fair vote.
    The others, I've just stuck a random futties in, just in the hope we get a decent reward for participating in every vote.
    We should all stick a dembele or something in this one, see if mob rule can screw EA up....
  • Jonboyparker
    5277 posts Big Money Move
    wade_7_ wrote: »
    There's only 1 or 2 I've really been fussed about, so made a fair vote.
    The others, I've just stuck a random futties in, just in the hope we get a decent reward for participating in every vote.
    We should all stick a dembele or something in this one, see if mob rule can screw EA up....

    I've done the same. I like you're thinking.
Sign In or Register to comment.