Will FUT Division Rivals Support Local Guest Mode?

Bendmac
125 posts Has Potential To Be Special
edited September 2018
Will FUT Division Rivals Support Local Guest Mode?

This stuff rarely gets mentioned in reveals and I just wanted to know if Guest mode will be available as it affects how i will play a lot in FIFA.

Current FIFA 18 divisions supports Guest mode but with 'Rewards' being involved I'm worried this will be removed for this revamped mode in FIFA 19.

Edit 1: Looks as though this Mode will replace previous 'Divisions' mode.
Edit 2: It looks like 'Guest' mode is available as shown in 14:40 of video on screen credit @Woweckin for spotting.
PITamHX.png

Edit 3 17th September:
I wanted to make sure that it was still enabled from EA Capture Event and I managed to find it still on via drpoploves YouTube (annoyingly loads of other other content creaters kept editing it out so hard to find:

Screenshot_20180917_180812.png

Post edited by Bendmac on

Comments

• Bendmac
    @EA_Andy is this something you can ask about please?
  • Really hope there is something to play with a guest other than random single matches. Not everyone is aiming to become the next eSports star.

There was nothing wrong with basic online seasons play with a guest. This new mode is ok but shouldnt be the one eliminating guest play.

Potential lack of guest play is whats keeping me from preordering the game tbh.
  • I hope i will play with my friend at division rivals... i hope ea have understand that we want to play with our friends or brothers!
  • UKz GAMER
    34 posts Last Pick at the Park
    I hope i will play with my friend at division rivals... i hope ea have understand that we want to play with our friends or brothers!

There is still online seasons you can play with a guest they said division rivals replaces daily knockout tournament not online seasons and you probably won't be able to use a guest on division rivals
  • Paquetesousa
    2059 posts Fans' Favourite
    Probably not, because it may give an advantadge Over the opponent. You know, like ai defending or auto interceptions or formation changing while maintaining full Chem... Those are unthinkable on an e-sport ;)
  • Bendmac
    UKz GAMER wrote: »
    I hope i will play with my friend at division rivals... i hope ea have understand that we want to play with our friends or brothers!

There is still online seasons you can play with a guest they said division rivals replaces daily knockout tournament not online seasons and you probably won't be able to use a guest on division rivals

@EA_Andy Does 'Division Rivals' replace 'Online Seasons' or are they separate?
  • UKz GAMER
    edited August 2018
    Bendmac wrote: »

No way they would get rid of online seasons and daily knockout tournament and only replace them with one game mode but I'm only assuming because they never mentioned it replacing online seasons only replacing daily knockout tournament
  • UKz GAMER

No way they would get rid of online seasons and daily knockout tournament and only replace them with one game mode but I'm only assuming because they never mentioned it replacing online seasons only replacing daily knockout tournament

Just watched the reveal on YouTube and online seasons is missing from it so maybe they did get rid of online seasons if so I guess there would be guest play in division rivals
  • Bendmac
    Well this screenshots certainly looks like it replaces what we know as Online Seasons, this is no bad thing because Seasons has been stale for ages.
    What will be bad if if they decide to not do guest mode because rewards are involved. As it will mean zero support for any good FUT mode with guests.

From FIFA 18:
    image.img.jpg

From FIFA 19 reveal:
    rCKEfm1.png

• There is no “add guest” option in Division Rivals when the guy playing in the reveal video is picking kits and stuff pre game
  • UKz GAMER
    edited August 2018
    Well this screenshots certainly looks like it replaces what we know as Online Seasons, this is no bad thing because Seasons has been stale for ages.
    What will be bad if if they decide to not do guest mode because rewards are involved. As it will mean zero support for any good FUT mode with guests.

From FIFA 18:
    image.img.jpg

From FIFA 19 reveal:
    rCKEfm1.png

I guess but fut is all about you making your own team I guess they want you to play the new kick off
  • Take a look to a official video (), time: 14:40, they are playing Division Rivals and there is GUEST OPTION. I hope EA will not make same big mistake as last year with GUEST in FUT. Its the reason why a lot of us play this game! Football is social game and I dont want to play it alone...
  • Piqueito wrote: »
    There is no “add guest” option in Division Rivals when the guy playing in the reveal video is picking kits and stuff pre game

watch all video, watch time: 14:40
  • Bendmac
    Woweckin wrote: »
    Piqueito wrote: »
    There is no “add guest” option in Division Rivals when the guy playing in the reveal video is picking kits and stuff pre game

Thanks mate. Fingers crossed.

PITamHX.png

• Woweckin wrote: »
    Piqueito wrote: »

Good eye my friend. Hope it stays like that for the full game.
  • Bendmac

Edit 3 17th September:
    I wanted to make sure that it was still enabled from EA Capture Event and I managed to find it still on via drpoploves YouTube (annoyingly loads of other other content creaters kept editing it out so hard to find:

Screenshot_20180917_180812.png
  • DariuszA93
    231 posts Sunday League Hero
    So is it in it ?
  • Bendmac
    yes