New update why??

Wi1son73
2211 posts Fans' Favourite
We only have a few months left of 18, so the heck bring out another effin patch out...
They protrate that it’s to do with visuals, some stupid thing about WC.. but we all know they have tinkered with the gameplay! It was what it was before patch, still enjoyable, few BS moments, but general good.

Now it’s turned into 17 again, doing a simple pass is turned out to a real struggle, constantly fighting with my controls, through ball go about 2 millimetres, this wasn’t like this before!

Are they now trying to make this game look pants, so everyone will be yeah let’s buy Fifa 19 ASAP!
Or man I need to buy FP and buy some 90 odd stat player...

Either way there was no need to yet again **** up a game that’s had more patches than a Dalmatian

Comments

• marktko
    123 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I’ve just posted asking if a new patch has gone out. The games inconsistent anyway but I’m playing the worst I’ve ever played.

Like you I can’t do basic passes and yes through balls are pathetic. I’m even on full assisted. And opponents seem to be able to swarm me.

If we’d any sense we’d stop playing but we never do....
  • Jzviagin
    25 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Yeah well it really sucks that now you actually have to play football and not abuse op ping pong
  • squalles
    251 posts Sunday League Hero
    finally fifa 18 looks a football game and not ping pong
  • Jzviagin
    it's a shame it took them a year to get it right, but i think it was on purpose to satisfy those idiots who want 10 goals a game
  • Pheenix
    121 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    They did it to keep the strugglers who couldn't win all year a bit of confidence and a reason to buy 19. The delay put on skill moves and the boost of straight through balls from your own box to your striker clear through in the opposition's box is such an indicater of a skill dumb down. Much like the increase in kick off and corner boosts in this patch it works as a confidence booster for the noobs
  • Jzviagin
    Pheenix wrote: »
    They did it to keep the strugglers who couldn't win all year a bit of confidence and a reason to buy 19. The delay put on skill moves and the boost of straight through balls from your own box to your striker clear through in the opposition's box is such an indicater of a skill dumb down. Much like the increase in kick off and corner boosts in this patch it works as a confidence booster for the noobs

i could use the same crap and won div1, so im not a noob bro, some people just want a balanced game and not a ping pong game where you score the same goal all over again. Learning a broken mechanic sure makes you win but, where is the fun? I thought gaming was about entertainment and not ONLY about achievements for real life underachievers.
  • Wi1son73
    So Patch after patch and your all saying that’s it better????
    The game was what it was!!! Big deal if people abused the mechanics, I contain them fairly easy!!

Not now, they have stopped that! Make 19 different, not now where we have JUST got month left..!!! It was very enjoyable, rage level zero!! Games were good balanced and if they constantly through balled it, I would change CT to 40 and catch them out 99% of time.
  • Wi1son73
    Also can’t assume that just because I was enjoying it up till now, that I abused every glitch in the game... I worked round it, but the only game I hated was 17 and this is exactly like that!
    Very small percentage of the community liked 17 only.. I would say from experience that most hated 17 and was surprised how good 18 was..
  • Wi1son73
    Seems like they have totally nerfed shielding the ball!! Nonexistent.! Even on high strength players...
    Auto tackle galour!! Well apart from my players..
    But yeah it’s fixed .! More like noob proof!! Through balls goes right through no problem without my defender intercepting it.
    Again it’s fix and better..!! :# :# :# :#