LLoris 96

salvadordali1
304 posts Sunday League Hero
I have this card in my GK position and its like i have a damn donkey between the sticks. Im not sure how can 96 keeper be that bad. Im seeing full icon squads with ubeatable Begovices who can **** hower in the middle of the goal but mine LLoris is like a tree, a very small tree, the damn bush.
Do any of you have him as prime GK and do u have the same problem as me? I would sell him but i got him in Gold upgrade SBC.

Comments

• maksi
    6594 posts Big Money Move
    Try with different chemistry style and see if that helps. If it doesn't you just have to switch to other goalkeepers.
  • salvadordali1
    today tried last two chem's, and idk he is just not as good as others GK's i see which have by far lower ratings. Allready bought Fahrmann back so no more LLoris on goal. The only good thing bout him is his long kicks, and his handling(trowing) the ball is awfull, i had better moments with Hradecky than him.
  • salvadordali1
    Okay i figured it out. i had to put Lloris on 7 chem with glove chem stlye to wake him up. now he is a beast. Before i had him on 10 chem. Guess you cant count on common sense in this game.