Disguised ball control wont work.

china2991
114 posts Has Potential To Be Special
For starter's you can't fool me by giving something that's already in the game a flashy new title and trying to pull it off as a new feature, Feinting to go the opposite way without the ball has been in for the last 2 FIFA'S and it has never worked just like doing a dummy to a pass coming towards you to turn round on to it has never worked.

Contain is the curse to variety on this game and always will be unless you make defending Manual with jockey and the tackle button. Leaving the ball to trick the opponent does not trick them because the contain button locks onto the ball and the ball effectively becomes loose when you attempt these kind of thing's so they just take it off you and laugh in your face at your attempt to play Fifa with variety.

So with this feature i fully expect you to announce that defending is now manual, Otherwise you have wasted 10 minutes of your time brainstorming a new name.

Comments

• Denisianes
    8153 posts League Winner
    Body feint works mostly against the AI, and I've seen them freeze occassionally when I do it. I'm not sure what you mean about the dummy move? It works great when the ball is coming towards your player at a decent speed and you let it go through your legs and turn fast.

On the other hand they broke fake shot receiving the ball 2-3 FIFAs ago and I still do it rarely due to muscle memory, but 98% of the time the players just blasts the ball.

Contain and high pressure has always been terrible to play against. Once again they are "improving" the stamina system and if you pressure too much, your players will start dying in the second half. I'm sure that they will patch it a week after release and everything will be broken as usual.
  • china2991
    114 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I don't play offline but body feints don't work online, Try something like that and you get charged into like a bull and lose the ball, Letting it through your legs only works if the opponent is not holding the contain button or controlling the player closest to you otherwise they will just latch onto it like they would a loose ball.
  • SmokeSwift1
    4385 posts National Call-Up
    china2991 wrote: »
    I don't play offline but body feints don't work online, Try something like that and you get charged into like a bull and lose the ball, Letting it through your legs only works if the opponent is not holding the contain button or controlling the player closest to you otherwise they will just latch onto it like they would a loose ball.

Adding new feints,traps and a few skills is something that they must do every year. Also 50/50 battles?? That has been in the game since 2012. Timed finishing is pointless and useless because all the normal shots are still in the game. If i can score 8/10 low driven shots why will i risk completely missing with a timed finish.? Nobody will use that, creating chances and scoring goals is way too easy.
    Basically all they did was buy uefa license, new icons rights and did that dynamic tactics which is amazing. Apart from these they took in over 1 billion profit and basically gave us the same game back.