Who let the dogs out

SStubbs88
210 posts Has Potential To Be Special
One of the most infuriating SBCs I've done. For a konoplyanka. Woo.

Anyone get anything good?

Comments

• P1tch_1nvaderz88
    13720 posts Has That Special Something
    Why was it infuriating?

Haven't checked it out yet
  • mHazard
    13787 posts Has That Special Something
    edited August 2018
    Why was it infuriating?

Haven't checked it out yet

95 chem with three bricks. It is quite a task to do cheap from scratch.
  • Dochter
    155 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Eh I just stacked squad with English prem players and Mexican CB & RB.

Easier than I thought it would be
  • mHazard
    Dochter wrote: »

And the cost was? ;)
  • Imtnt
    4885 posts Big Money Move
    Harder not from scratch, to use some not pure link untradables and try discarding them
  • wwffan99tx
    700 posts Semi-Pro
    Got TOTS Batshuayi out of mine
  • Heshamk93
    1122 posts Professional
    Il do it when its 10k in value so that i can atleast get 10K back by selling lol
  • Shaqattack6285
    965 posts Professional
    Its quite easy if you go
    English for all positions apart from lb/lm or rb/rm (preferably gold)
    Shove perfect link french players in those positions and youre done! These can be bronze/silver etc if you covered the gold with the other players
  • RoosterBlue
    1211 posts Professional
    It was easy, I just filled all spots with Mexican league players.
  • mHazard
    It was easy, I just filled all spots with Mexican league players.

You probably had loyalty in all of them
  • mHazard
    Its quite easy if you go
    English for all positions apart from lb/lm or rb/rm (preferably gold)
    Shove perfect link french players in those positions and youre done! These can be bronze/silver etc if you covered the gold with the other players

L1 french RMs are going for 6k though...
  • Jonboyparker
    5310 posts Big Money Move
    edited August 2018
    Just went all English prem in correct positions. Quite expensive if you have to buy them all though. Need loyalty too. Had to buy a couple of players for around 1.5-2k
  • One nation that matches one of the blocks, a couple need to be same team. Quite easy really
  • mHazard
    Poolstu123 wrote: »
    One nation that matches one of the blocks, a couple need to be same team. Quite easy really

It is easy, yes. But if you do it the easy way it will be expensive.

The hard part in SBCs is to do it AS CHEAP AS POSSIBLE. I mean my guinea pigs know how to complete 99% of FIFA SBCs, they're just too lazy to grind coins and they're broke af too so can't buy FPs.

- - -

I bought all english gold and then bought silver french RM & RB from same team.

Paid extra cuz don't care and want to open packs. Pulled couple 5k cards so I'm fine.
  • CeeQue
    11345 posts Has That Special Something
    You can just use a full Prem English squad throw in a silver/bronze LB/RB for max chem. Packed FOF Terry so that helps out.
  • mHazard
    edited August 2018
    CeeQue wrote: »
    You can just use a full Prem English squad throw in a silver/bronze LB/RB for max chem. Packed FOF Terry so that helps out.

Hmm not sure if that will work unless most of your players are packed.

Lets assume you buy everything, your english cards and Huddersfield slot will all get 9 chem, that is 9 x 9 = 81.

GK and ST will both get 4 chem, so overall chemistry would be 89 if I am not mistaken.

I swear you have to use L1 RM/LM if you don't have lots of players in your club.
  • CeeQue
    11345 posts Has That Special Something
    mHazard wrote: »

Lets assume you buy everything, your english cards and Huddersfield slot will all get 9 chem, that is 9 x 9 = 81.

GK and ST will both get 4 chem, so overall chemistry would be 89 if I am not mistaken.

I swear you have to use L1 RM/LM if you don't have lots of players in your club.

Of course i had a few packed but still possible. A couple of hyper links like Tomkins/Dann/kelly/Ward bumps up the chem ratings on the CB's/RB's to max chem.
  • freakjas
    6499 posts Big Money Move
    Paid 10k and packed a French lw that was worth 10k.
    Easy profit with the player prices being that inflated
  • mHazard

Of course i had a few packed but still possible. A couple of hyper links like Tomkins/Dann/kelly/Ward bumps up the chem ratings on the CB's/RB's to max chem.

I hear you but do you have any idea how expensive prem hyperlinks are? :smiley:
  • Just_Unfair
    4072 posts National Call-Up
    Not gonna lie this was a pain in the ****...actually went to futbin for ideas...glad I packed tots alberto...at least made it worth my time even though he is discard
  • The Humanoid Typhoon
    2941 posts National Call-Up
    Not gonna lie this was a pain in the ****...actually went to futbin for ideas...glad I packed tots alberto...at least made it worth my time even though he is discard

Just finished it to get a thin pack. Went with mostly BPL Irish players, they are way cheaper than some other options.
  • hayhor1
    14584 posts Has That Special Something

Are you still whining about this? I had everything in my club except the silver rm that I sniped easily. Why did I have everything? A wise Russian once advised holding onto everything I packed......... ;)
  • Chavez
    2666 posts Fans' Favourite
    hayhor1 wrote: »

Are you still whining about this? I had everything in my club except the silver rm that I sniped easily. Why did I have everything? A wise Russian once advised holding onto everything I packed......... ;)

think a lot of people threw that rule overboard with the current packweight and the 81+ SBC ;)
  • hayhor1
    Chavez wrote: »

think a lot of people threw that rule overboard with the current packweight and the 81+ SBC ;)

I did that last night actually :)
  • Chavez
    2666 posts Fans' Favourite

down to < 1000 as well :)
  • Dochter
    155 posts Has Potential To Be Special

And the cost was? ;)

Not a penny as I hoard most of my players for SBCs like this. :smile:
  • hayhor1

down to < 1000 as well :)

Lol I'm under 100 total now.
  • mHazard

And the cost was? ;)

Not a penny as I hoard most of my players for SBCs like this. :smile:

Well not proper explanation as you could have sold your players instead of using. ;)