"Final" Team Help?

uhMaZiiNq
11278 posts Has That Special Something
Recently have come into some pack luck which has allowed me to get 2 cards I never would've thought I would get the chance to use and that's Prime R9 and Prime Gullit. Just finished Gullit's sbc and I have 200k to put a team behind them and tots Dybala.

Was thinking a 41212(2) with Gullit CAM, R9 LST and Dybala RST (can swap them if needed) Not sure where to go from there though! Don't care if dybala or a few others are on 8 Chem either. Thanks for ant and all suggestions!

Comments

• RebelRob
    4994 posts Big Money Move
    The only input I can suggest is defo have r9 as lst. For some weird reason he just doesn’t see right on the right.

Also, I’d look at the Bayern trio for the left corner, they’re about 35k ish so I’m sure for 160 you could fill the rest with reasonably tots players who take your fancy.
  • Diggy
    13615 posts Has That Special Something
    RebelRob wrote: »
    The only input I can suggest is defo have r9 as lst. For some weird reason he just doesn’t see right on the right.

Also, I’d look at the Bayern trio for the left corner, they’re about 35k ish so I’m sure for 160 you could fill the rest with reasonably tots players who take your fancy.

It’s weird for me everyone said LS for R9 but when I put him RS he was even more prolific
  • uhMaZiiNq
    11278 posts Has That Special Something
    I've only used him at LST so far and he has 35 in 21 so he's doing well. It's more so I prefer dybala on the right since his finesse shot is how I score most of the time with him.
  • vibemix881
    2741 posts Fans' Favourite
    Aouar Fabinho Pjanic
    Roussillon Marquinhos Kimpembe Sidibe
    Lecome

Tots/FoF versions. Should be around 240, but should be able to get them a bit cheaper on bid or sniping.
  • Maverick
    4772 posts National Call-Up
    vibemix881 wrote: »
    Aouar Fabinho Pjanic
    Lecome

Tots/FoF versions. Should be around 240, but should be able to get them a bit cheaper on bid or sniping.

Good suggestion.
  • DeanoZoff
    4222 posts National Call-Up
    I would suggest some of the spanish tots players like Parejo.... also FoF players are dropping like flies right now... you might be able to add a few of them
  • kfcbucket21
    6074 posts Big Money Move
    vibemix881 wrote: »
    Aouar Fabinho Pjanic
    Lecome

yup ligue 1 tots are dirt cheap