People that did MMs in first hour and got an untradable 50k pack

mHazard
13787 posts Has That Special Something
Has anyone got any compensation, or do we have to go through the live chat hell?

Comments

• alex1987
    5906 posts Big Money Move
    Nope nothing at all
  • HilltopFC
    681 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I don’t think anyone wants “compensation”, just the tradable pack advertised, the same tradable pack everyone got after they fixed their mistake.
  • GariverSt
    189 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    HilltopFC wrote: »
    I don’t think anyone wants “compensation”, just the tradable pack advertised, the same tradable pack everyone got after they fixed their mistake.

I think compensation is appropriate. I packed FoF players that were worth something at the time of opening (15 mins after MM). They are now going for discard so have lost around £10-£20k. It's no biggie at this stage of the game and If I don't I get compensation I will be able to live with it.

I think it's only fair however and EA should also consider customers (like myself) who are yet to decide on whether to preorder FIFA 19.

• GariverSt
    189 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Also is EA's email still [email protected]? I sent them an email yesterday but yet to receive a response. I could not be bothered going through the chat.
  • mHazard
    13787 posts Has That Special Something
    All I really want is tradeable 50k pack like everyone else got.
  • ceeags
    307 posts Sunday League Hero
    mHazard wrote: »

+1
  • Flamstead
    3689 posts National Call-Up
    50K tradable pack will suffice.
  • Deano2508
    2599 posts Fans' Favourite
    ceeags wrote: »
    mHazard wrote: »

+1

+2
  • Extra_Ice
    475 posts Sunday League Hero
    I honestly don’t know if mine was tradeable or not but the highest card I got was 81! I’ll take another pack tho if they decide go give one out :)