Gullit or Ronaldinho?

uhMaZiiNq
11278 posts Has That Special Something
Which Prime SBC should I go for? Gullit would be CAM behind R96 and Tots Dybala and Ronaldinho would be striker with R9 and Dybala CAM. Just finished the litmanen sbc rather cheap and already bought 2 other icons so I'm just trying to decide which I want to do.

Comments

• Maverick
    4774 posts National Call-Up
    If you loved watching Ronaldinho, I'd go with him. For all other FUT purposes, Gullit.
  • uhMaZiiNq
    Maverick wrote: »
    If you loved watching Ronaldinho, I'd go with him. For all other FUT purposes, Gullit.

No personal attachment involved. Just want the player who's gonna be more fun to play with
  • Maverick
    I'd go Gullit then.
  • Xtrem3 Poptarts
    6876 posts Big Money Move
    Probably Ronaldinho for fun
  • Maverick
    See I consider winning fun, and Gullit will provide that.
  • uhMaZiiNq
    edited August 2018
    Maverick wrote: »
    See I consider winning fun, and Gullit will provide that.

My team is probably gonna be pretty bad behind them unless I get some really good luck in the packs so winning isn't that big of a priority lol. I know Gullit is a fun player too just unsure of at CAM since I know most play him at CM
  • Brownie1524
    9172 posts League Winner
    Gullit is just fine at CAM. But if you want more of a fun factor then go with Dinho. If Dybala is tradable then you could always sell him and have plenty other superb options for CAM and have more to build out around as well.
  • kfcbucket21
    6074 posts Big Money Move
    Gullit
  • uhMaZiiNq
    Gullit is just fine at CAM. But if you want more of a fun factor then go with Dinho. If Dybala is tradable then you could always sell him and have plenty other superb options for CAM and have more to build out around as well.

Dybala is untradable
  • Brownie1524
    9172 posts League Winner
    uhMaZiiNq wrote: »

Dybala is untradable

Then never mind :lol: Dinho for fun though.
  • uhMaZiiNq
    Decided to go with Gullit and have the 5 most expensive teams done and out of one of the 100ks, the rare mega pack and 50k pack my best pull is fahrmann x2.... This is not going as planned and if I by some chance have enough to finish I'm going to have absolutely nothing left to put around them unless one of these lesser packs hit
  • SupaNoodle1990
    26031 posts Player of the Year
    Decided to go with Gullit and have the 5 most expensive teams done and out of one of the 100ks, the rare mega pack and 50k pack my best pull is fahrmann x2.... This is not going as planned and if I by some chance have enough to finish I'm going to have absolutely nothing left to put around them unless one of these lesser packs hit

Exactly how my packs went for Dinho :lol:
  • uhMaZiiNq

Exactly how my packs went for Dinho :lol:

Won't be able to finish until I get home from work later but I think I'll be fine but might not have very much leftover at all.