4948 posts National Call-Up
    Dybala can play LAM like a monster.
  • SupaNoodle1990
    25193 posts Player of the Year
    LAM - Dybala, Salah, Son

RAM - T. Hazard, Promes, Dinho
  • Deisel321
    104 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Is Dybala 200k better than Mertens as LAM? Would be able to upgrade TOTS Vertonghen to a legend CB with that extra cash, but never used this Dybala
  • SupaNoodle1990
    25193 posts Player of the Year
    Mertens went missing at RAM for me.
  • Zolifc
    700 posts Semi-Pro
    Tots reus unreal at cam/rcam/lcam
  • Deisel321
    104 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I went with Dybala LAM and Reus RAM. Can’t imagine the positions being played better.
  • SergiuLive
    3170 posts National Call-Up
    I like Gullit, Ronaldo, KDB, Son(sub in the second half) wide
    For me those players need to be very good overall players with amazing stamina, good in defense as well since I often get them switch wit either the fullbacks, CDMs or even with the striker. 5* skills or weak foot are a bonus obviously.
    Henry just doesn't have the stamina, while Neymar I play him mostly CCAM if I bring him at half time because he lacks the strength and defensive stats.

• Diggy
    12543 posts Has That Special Something
    Prime/90 Gullit
    Any Pele
    87 ADP
    FoF Villa
    TOTS Salah
  • yerwaltz
    4078 posts National Call-Up
    TOTS griez ( was SBC Griez prior to last week ) has been stellar at RCAM in 4222 for me. The passing upgrades are really nice and that finishing :love:. Feels much more stout as well, can take some abuse without falling to the ground immediately.

Saw the FoF villa shout. He does okay, but I would rather have a different player out wide mainly because his long passes aren't the best, and its a waste really to not use him up top or at least at CCAM. He is so tricky to mark with him being able to finesse on either foot from range. Out wide he is more restricted to using just one foot to shoot if that makes sense.
  • yerwaltz
    4078 posts National Call-Up
    Zolifc wrote: »
    Tots reus unreal at cam/rcam/lcam

haven't used him, but @krakos000 uses him against me quite well if I recall. He seems he could play just about anywhere, even CM lol. Feels much stronger than you would think given his body type and everything.
  • Baellerin24
    474 posts Sunday League Hero
    yerwaltz wrote: »
    Saw the FoF villa shout. He does okay, but I would rather have a different player out wide mainly because his long passes aren't the best, and its a waste really to not use him up top or at least at CCAM. He is so tricky to mark with him being able to finesse on either foot from range. Out wide he is more restricted to using just one foot to shoot if that makes sense.

Gave him a go, i was excited and although funnily enough he scored a hatrick in a game.. his overall performance isn't good enough for me at this point in FIFA (at wide CAM, at least)

He isn't physical enough, his stamina isn't the best, his workrates mean he's productive going forward but he doesn't drop a little ever, and for wide CAM .. that's somewhat important. I tried him over my Red TOTS Firmino and he just couldn't deliver like him

vs good players, these things matter. I really wanted to LOVE Villa and although scoring goals wise he's frightening, i just wouldn't use him at this point at ST (again, phys). Futties Rashford has ST on lock with TOTS Son/maybe FOF Ibra if i get him. Then i'd drop Son to wide cam or just sell him period

-POTY Neymar other wide CAM, use Finisher on him, he's just unreal. Going nowhere.
  • Davey Sprockett
    4339 posts National Call-Up
    Bday Alaba...

No actually, he's better centrally, Hazard and Mertens are the perfect wide cam pairing behind a target man.