Thamightyboro
7067 posts Big Money Move
Any of you guys grabbing it.

Makes sense for me this year. With FIFA, bf5 and anthem coming

Comments

• Denisianes
    8065 posts League Winner
    edited August 2018
    If you want BF5 then it's probably worth it.

I'm thinking about getting one month at the start for deluxe bonuses, 5 days early start for fifa and after two weeks I can even play some BF5 until it gets boring 1 week later. After one month expires take a small break till black friday and chill on the web app.

Edited for content. - EA_Cian
    Post edited by EA_Cian on
  • Thamightyboro
    edited August 2018
    Denisianes wrote: »

I'm thinking about getting one month at the start for deluxe bonuses, 5 days early start for fifa and after two weeks I can even play some BF5 until it gets boring 1 week later. After one month expires take a small break till black friday and chill on the web app.

I was a madden fan back in the day so opted to grab it now, gives something to mess around on till FIFA.
  • Denisianes
    8065 posts League Winner
    edited August 2018
    Denisianes wrote: »

I was a madden fan back in the day so opted to grab it now, gives something to mess around on till FIFA.

There are still a few days left for it. Can you check if the Fifa 18 version gives you any FP? It should be Icon edition, but I doubt it.

Watched some Madden gameplay and I have lost even the little respect I had for the game (eggball) :joy: One person gets the ball, he has 3-4 runners waiting for the ball and the rest of the team does some form of a hybrid between Sumo and Moshing. And all of that just to get one meter of field and then you do it all again, to get another meter of field. Looks really dull, but I'll probably watch some streams to see if it has something more to offer.
  • shepj6
    469 posts Sunday League Hero
    Subscribed yesterday, was paying 3.99 per month for origin access so made sense for me to pay £90 up front for Premier. Was going to get BF5 anyway and with it being the ultimate edition of Fifa (which I stupidly paid £70 for last year!) makes it all the more worthwhile. Plus will try Madden and also No Way Out and a couple of others, then Anthem next year.
  • maksi
    6594 posts Big Money Move
    You should wait until next month to subscribe, you can't play those games if subscription runs out next year and you don't extend it.
  • Thamightyboro
    maksi wrote: »
    You should wait until next month to subscribe, you can't play those games if subscription runs out next year and you don't extend it.

Next year will have FIFA 20 and the star wars single player game so would probably be a no brained for me to sub a year again.