Futties Martial vs Futties Rashford

Syahiran17
343 posts Sunday League Hero
AE600_E4_F_E8_E6_4318_B912_1_EB13_EBBFCB5.jpg

Comments

• Slideman1187
    955 posts Professional
    edited July 2018
    Rash is better imo, you need to force Martial into play.. he is fine as cm though
    But thats just my opinion on him, to my style of play :)
  • Syahiran17
    343 posts Sunday League Hero
    Rash is better imo, you need to force Martial into play.. he is fine as cm though

Ouh yeah martial is decent but I wouldn’t say he is better than tots son for me. What chem style for rashford?
  • Arsenik365
    532 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I don't like the 91 rated Rashford as of yet, the 87 was blazing fast and clinical with long shot or inside the box. I will give him some time.
    Martial is fast and create chaos, on the left flank, he is very clinical in the box too. I've never used him as ST, but he scores bunch from the LW/LM position.
  • SC_Nankatsu_Mr_Vu
    325 posts Sunday League Hero
    Son > Rashford > Martial IMO.
  • Slideman1187
    955 posts Professional
    Syahiran17 wrote: »

Ouh yeah martial is decent but I wouldn’t say he is better than tots son for me. What chem style for rashford?

I used Maestro Yesterday for 5-6 games, felt good.. gonna try finisher today to bump those physicals up ;)

• SanderFC
    2515 posts Fans' Favourite

Marksman seems the best
  • Derryboy1893
    3226 posts National Call-Up

Finisher looks the one for, bumps physicals and long shots into 90s
  • RebelRob
    4380 posts National Call-Up
    They’re both quite similar imo, both very good though.

Martial has a slightly better scoring record for me in the short period of time I’ve had them both, but rashford is very good and I used them in seasons last night and a few people quite fairly quickly after 1 or 2 goals from either of them so the records aren’t all to judge by.

If you can get them in together they’re very good.
  • LovelyVillain
    3579 posts National Call-Up
    Rashford is so much better. Earlier this year, I used 95 CR7 and didn’t like how he felt on the ball as he didn’t feel agile enough for me. FUTTIES Rashford feels like him, but with the Agility that I like. He can bang them in from anywhere too. He’s a mainstay on my casual team and I will use him as a super sub on my main side for sure. He may even become R96’s partner on my main side for a bit until I decide to buy Pele/do the Pele SBC.
  • Slideman1187
    955 posts Professional
    Rash is fine with both Maestro and Finisher.. didnt feel much difference tbh... i will test Marksman next ;)
  • Headshrinker363
    4262 posts National Call-Up
    First game with him Rashford in online seasons. 5 shots 5 goals. Here’s hoping he keeps this up.