Introducing The Pitch Notes | Gameplay Deep Dive

Comments

• Corner kicks camera & freekicks amera should back to the fifa16 and efore
    This is not realistic when u have television view in cornors & long freekicks (atleast in long freekicks u have option to change the camera)

• Kopperhead
    36 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Take a look at the last decade of Fifa games and implement what made each one new/exciting. You constantly brag about new features being added to the game but each year there is actually a regression of features. For example Fifa 09 to me had a lot more to offer in terms of customization bring this back. Let the players play how they want.

Career Mode- it’s been the same pretty much since 14 but you want actual advice it seems so here goes.

Sliders- take a look at the sliders in your NHL franchise see how much more customization there is? Do that.

Difficulty- Add an ultimate difficulty to career mode as so many people whine about scoring to easily. Also actually show what is changing when difficulty increases or decreases. I know for a fact aerial duels are nearly impossible on the hardest setting, and in easier settings you tend to always win, this indicates a slider manipulation not tactics getting better or the aí playing smarter.

Dead ball glitch- seriously whenever there is a random aerial deflection or the ball goes skyrocketing into the air you automatically become locked to the furthest player away from the ball usually your striker who sprints all the way back to your own box just to lose a header against the opponent allow us to cancel these challenges. This also happens when the ball is going out of bounds your player always tries to play it in usually resulting in giving away possession just let us cancel and switch players.

Transfers/Loans
    Bring back options for loaning players other than time. If I have a star like Mo Salah and put him in loan and say you don’t have to pay his wages that should make every club in the world want him. But you took this feature away, and made loans a complete gamble. I have had career modes where it took me over 3 seasons to get a specific player loaned out this is outrageous. Same with transferring out unwanted players. Either fix this or allow us to release as many players a season as we want. It takes over 2-3 seasons to get rid of the dead weight on certain clubs.

Winning the league
    When you do this your budget should automatically be raised to an average value of the league your entering simple. Allow stadium upgrades on generic unlicensed stadiums. Starting from the bottom and working your way up would actually be fun.

Youth development
    Here’s an actual amazing idea allow youth clubs... and don’t cap the youth squad at 12 players (or whatever low number it is now) This way you can actually train and develop your youth squad play with them see if there any good etc should be easily implemented as most clubs have an under 23 or under 21 team that also has first team subs. You could either do this or have them generate fresh youth players st the start of your career. I remember an NHL game where you could choose to play the AHL or lower affiliate games as well as NHL games think this was oh 2003...

Micro transaction gambling
    Remove micro transactions for packs. And instead implement them on visual features. Ie when Pogba gets his 12th haircut of the season and people whine that he looks different ATM have the option to buy that new hairdo. You will still get plenty of money while also removing the cancer that is pack opening YouTube accounts. I’ve never seen such a mockery of a videogame or “esport” as you like to call it. Your teaching children how to gamble and that’s really wrong shame on you.

International Management
    Allow Managers to be hired and fired at anytime like in real life. Actually have job openings and be able to go and ask for jobs. This waiting for international clubs to ask you to manage them is ridicolous.

Before starting a career mode you have the option to completely customize teams
    By transferring players around I started a Leeds career with Mbappe, Pulisic, Sane, etc. Allow this option at any time during the season which would bring back the customization options the users want. This will solve so many problems. The current meta is save scumming which is not fun. Imagine you can start a career mode at Man city, use there wealth to buy top scouts and find lots of youth talent then go into options and transfer these youth players to an English league 2 side. Then switch and actually manage that youth side. I don’t see why you have to stick with one club in an offline mode.

In general EA bring back customization for the masses we the consumers clearly want options and don’t like being forced or limited to gameplay. Don’t worry you will always have FUT for the esporties
  • Will the accuracy options apply to free kicks? They have been dreadful to control the last couple years You used to be able to lock your trajectory down, but it's a mess now if the stick slips at all. It's way easier to score from play from outside the box than from a free and this is the exact opposite of what it should be.
    Free kicks presets should return so players could be more creative. I know some people will say it may be OP but I have a solution for this and it is called counter sets when someone do a build up free kick( he does not shoot the ball he passes like FUT Champs players) after the game end go to highlights copy this highlight as preset and instead of being the attacking side you will be the defending side. For just shooting the ball maybe use a similar system like timed finishing for shooting. Any questions
  • Kopperhead
    36 posts Last Pick at the Park
    I’m so sorry I completely forgot to mention defending. Give defenders a little more mobility while running backwards and jockeying So that strikers aren’t prone to just running right at you then changing direction when they get close enough for a tackle. Have an option for a hard and soft tackle. Have an option to stand your ground as a defender and take the body like in NBA. If holding contain and switching players make you have to push contain again, with the huge delay what usually happens is I switch to a defender and my other cb immediately sprints forward allowing a massive counter attack

Skill moves
    I used to be able to implement nearly all the skill moves at anytime and place whenever I wanted which made me much better st the game. The current formula is horrible. Remove 1-5 star skill moves and instead have a skill stat. If I want to try a rainbow flick or sombrero with a defender let me just like in NHL but make the player more likely to lose control of the ball. Also the huge delay on skill moves makes 90% of them useless the only thing that works is spamming a few moves in quick succession and hoping the defender will choke.

Lobbed through balls seriously you need an option for this other than giant slow rainbow arc. A simple chip forward with some height on the ball would be devastating on the counter attack.
  • Altair14
    164 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited August 2
    it is not right that the EASFC catalog is updated only on console. and on PC?

the boots never update them on PC

on FIFA 19 PC I want the boots updated every month as on console

same treatment!!
  • Royvd
    29 posts Last Pick at the Park
    What I would love to see is realism on two ends:
    - player faces: outside of the PL scans (which are not implemented well - see Aguero for example) there is hardly attention for other leagues. This makes the game so narrow as I would love to play with Serie A, La Liga and BuLi teams but I just don't like it because players look nothing like they do in real life (often they don't come close)
    - improved career mode gameplay: option to design your kit or adjust sponsor agreements, changed badges when promoted to another league, realistic transfers (this one is really laughable, last time I started a career mode a Brazilian team picked up a Scottish and English player from the Championship, come on EA...), better negotiation options (e.g. offering / demanding player loans with transfers), and the fact that players over 30 should not decline so fast. EA, why does De Rossi end up with 12 Stamina and 17 Strength after a year of play. Surely old players should decline but the current system is utterly ridiculous and simply causes players to never buy players older than 30 while in real life many teams do so because of mentality in difficult matches, development of youth players etc. Please integrate this properly because the current career mode is unplayable if you are aiming for realism.
  • china2991
    102 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    If night lighting is to go by the trailers rather than screenshot's i want your pitch notes on why it sucks so bad and why you wont improve it.
  • ViZanowski
    1 posts Ball Boy
    edited August 2
    Things to improve:
    -Animation of goalkeepers (In some bids they seem ridiculously backward and ungainly)
    -positioning (When selected to "stay behind" a player must stay or at most climb to a "safe" point from where he can cover his specific location)
    - Variety of formations (Like the initial Everton squad, where we have 1 CF and 1 ST, or Italy with 4 men in the front, etc.)
    - Better explanations for help in "personalized tactics"
    -Remove any help as an attempt to "match the odds" of each player (This would end the "handcap" and make your results dependent on your ability).
    -Exclude with the "facilities" of the 45 and 90 minutes, or the "post-goal", where there is a "greater ease of scoring" (a goal of pressure, okay, but a goal where the player leaves the middle and Brand is ridiculous!)
    - The overall speed of the players (Kross and Busquets do not run from 40 to 50 NEVER! They should be at least between 60 and 70, they are not "poles", they are essential socks, they move all the time! Rebic, Mandzukic among others, mainly CB and CDM)
    - It takes more legends! Cruijff, Best, Zidane, Figo, Beckenbauer, Bobby Charlton, Nilterooy, Giggs, Romário, Rivaldo, among others!
  • FifaVN
    84 posts Park Captain
    Altair14 wrote: »
    it is not right that the EASFC catalog is updated only on console. and on PC?

the boots never update them on PC

on FIFA 19 PC I want the boots updated every month as on console

same treatment!!

Thats a must ! Please treat PC users like other game flatform
  • Did EA resolve the problem that on fifa 18 when you do a lob pass and your defender for some reason just blocks. Doesn’t even move. That’s the most stupid thing on fifa 18 and I hope that problem is fixed on fifa 19. Because if not, it’s a problem that affects when we are defending and I already suffer goals because of that. So please EA fix that problem. And maybe remove some of the tricks that you ca do with a player. There’s too many tricks( some impossible) to do in an actual football game. I know this is a video game, but if they say that this is close to reality wich I can relate to that, those one million tricks are not close to reality. And the speed on the game could be faster. Even if you put the game speed on fast there are still some limitations. I’m looking forward to play FIFA 19
  • Bouboe112
    235 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited August 2
    Ea listen to this please. I can guarantee you that i speak for a lot of fifa players. Ive played this game since 2002 so i know what im talking about.

- First and foremost : fifa 18 was far too automated. Shooting was so assisted its a joke really Ea. Im a footballer myself so i know shooting and scoring is one of the hardest things of football. In fifa18 when you get just a littlr space you score due to op low driven, finesse shots and helpless gks! The same goes for passing. It was something you could do without even thinking about it. This is not wanted or acceptable in a competitive mode like fut champs !! If casuals like to play with these ai assistance let them play other modes and let fut champs be competitive as far as gameplay goes. This assistance is also the reason why we see scorelines of 9-7 etc regulary in fut. Come one thats not football EA!
    SO PLEASE MAKE SHOOTING AND PASSING MORE MANUAL! Attacking is now so op compared to defending. Where is the art of defending ?? Matter of fact, where is the art of attacking ? You have to be creative and smart to score a goal in real life but in fifa18 its just mindlessly pingponging the ball and low driven when you are in the 16 m area.

- Also fix the chemistry issues in fut Ea. How is it possible that messi nif cant play cam when in real life he plays there regularly. I understand you make crazy money by making ifs with position changes but if players like messi, ronaldo and hazard etc. get a trait like : 'fluid player' they will cost more so people buy more packs..
    In real life hazard, ronaldo, messi, mbappe can play multiple positions equally good so this should be replicated in fut! Players like lewandowski, morata, kroos etc cant play multiple positions so they wont get this trait. This is just an idea for you but the bottomline is that fut doesnt represent real life in terms of positions players play. So please think about it.

- And lighting looks awful in fifa 18. Pleasee fix this Ea.

- Gks were also awfull in fifa 18. There are shots which they dont have answers for which is unaccetable. Please make gks very good in fifa 19. I love the challenge to score a goal against one of the words best gks like de gea, ter stegen or buffon etc.

Communication is all good and all but we wanna see results cuz we have been complaining about the same things for too long.. i hope this is not a marketing move to get us to buy fifa 19 cuz it wont work without visible changes !!
  • TeamExtreme17
    1189 posts Professional
    Please read all of @comet213's threads he does all of your work for you EA!!
  • MML88
    64 posts Park Captain
    Please EA.....MORE BUNDESLIGA FACES....bailey, volland, tah, sule !!!!.....
  • hooligan87
    157 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I want to draw your attention that many people are asking for a slower game, many do not like too accurate auto - passes and auto-shots, many do not like when one player can run the whole defense, many people want a more reliable defense, we do not want hockey of scores. Many already want tournaments on manual control and its addition in UT. These are the main questions to the developers on the gameplay!
  • eladlad
    515 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Give manual controls some attention
  • LordBob
    65 posts Park Captain
    Kopperhead wrote: »
    Take a look at the last decade of Fifa games and implement what made each one new/exciting. You constantly brag about new features being added to the game but each year there is actually a regression of features. For example Fifa 09 to me had a lot more to offer in terms of customization bring this back. Let the players play how they want.

Career Mode- it’s been the same pretty much since 14 but you want actual advice it seems so here goes.

Sliders- take a look at the sliders in your NHL franchise see how much more customization there is? Do that.

Difficulty- Add an ultimate difficulty to career mode as so many people whine about scoring to easily. Also actually show what is changing when difficulty increases or decreases. I know for a fact aerial duels are nearly impossible on the hardest setting, and in easier settings you tend to always win, this indicates a slider manipulation not tactics getting better or the aí playing smarter.

Dead ball glitch- seriously whenever there is a random aerial deflection or the ball goes skyrocketing into the air you automatically become locked to the furthest player away from the ball usually your striker who sprints all the way back to your own box just to lose a header against the opponent allow us to cancel these challenges. This also happens when the ball is going out of bounds your player always tries to play it in usually resulting in giving away possession just let us cancel and switch players.

Transfers/Loans
    Bring back options for loaning players other than time. If I have a star like Mo Salah and put him in loan and say you don’t have to pay his wages that should make every club in the world want him. But you took this feature away, and made loans a complete gamble. I have had career modes where it took me over 3 seasons to get a specific player loaned out this is outrageous. Same with transferring out unwanted players. Either fix this or allow us to release as many players a season as we want. It takes over 2-3 seasons to get rid of the dead weight on certain clubs.

Winning the league
    When you do this your budget should automatically be raised to an average value of the league your entering simple. Allow stadium upgrades on generic unlicensed stadiums. Starting from the bottom and working your way up would actually be fun.

Youth development
    Here’s an actual amazing idea allow youth clubs... and don’t cap the youth squad at 12 players (or whatever low number it is now) This way you can actually train and develop your youth squad play with them see if there any good etc should be easily implemented as most clubs have an under 23 or under 21 team that also has first team subs. You could either do this or have them generate fresh youth players st the start of your career. I remember an NHL game where you could choose to play the AHL or lower affiliate games as well as NHL games think this was oh 2003...

Micro transaction gambling
    Remove micro transactions for packs. And instead implement them on visual features. Ie when Pogba gets his 12th haircut of the season and people whine that he looks different ATM have the option to buy that new hairdo. You will still get plenty of money while also removing the cancer that is pack opening YouTube accounts. I’ve never seen such a mockery of a videogame or “esport” as you like to call it. Your teaching children how to gamble and that’s really wrong shame on you.

International Management
    Allow Managers to be hired and fired at anytime like in real life. Actually have job openings and be able to go and ask for jobs. This waiting for international clubs to ask you to manage them is ridicolous.

Before starting a career mode you have the option to completely customize teams
    By transferring players around I started a Leeds career with Mbappe, Pulisic, Sane, etc. Allow this option at any time during the season which would bring back the customization options the users want. This will solve so many problems. The current meta is save scumming which is not fun. Imagine you can start a career mode at Man city, use there wealth to buy top scouts and find lots of youth talent then go into options and transfer these youth players to an English league 2 side. Then switch and actually manage that youth side. I don’t see why you have to stick with one club in an offline mode.

In general EA bring back customization for the masses we the consumers clearly want options and don’t like being forced or limited to gameplay. Don’t worry you will always have FUT for the esporties

Amen.
  • Ggggoooopppp
    1188 posts Professional
    Dragond81 wrote: »
    Any news about servers upgrade?,
    You guys can make a Million suggestions, but aslong the servers are not improved, it's **** useless, are you lot stupid?, stop making suggestions f or the de VS, ask about te servers, they gonna get away with it Once again, cause you people ask te wrong Questions.

All these features mean Nothing when you can not execute them correctly due to servers bieng ****.

So STOP maki g suggestions and only ask about servers, until we get a Awnser!!!!, Else they gonna Shouf it under the Carpet again.

Wake the..... Up

It’s not a suggestions topic at all. This topic about feedback from EA representatives. And looking at how often they respond here it’s quite obvious that the idea failed.
    If I would be interested in, I could spend 2-3 hours in a day for replying to everyone daily. I hoped that this topic intended exactly this deal. I was wrong.
  • WEEKEND LEAGUE MATCH MAKING & SQUADS BUILT FROM PURCHASED COINS

This is something that has to be improved drastically to create a fair picture of the best FIFA players out there.

My point is this...and I'm sure there are many like me out there. I work and have a family but am a very big FIFA Ffan, in fact I was one of the pioneers on Youtube (Channel name:iBhikha) back in 2011, one of the first to upload FIFA gameplay on YouTube. Now because of family and work I cannot commit to FIFA like the pros, in order to amass millions of coins and build a team full of Icons, informs and other such special cards.

Now heres the thing, I am 100% certain I am a very very good FIFA player, I would go as far as saying I am not far from the pros, the issue is this, in ultimate team I am only able to build a decent team around Gold Rare players, for example an 83-86 rated squad due to family & occupation. When playing in the weekend league I often find myself playing squads full of icons and special cards, in the game I dominate in all respects but due to the inequality of squads the opponent still ends up winning, this could be due to a GK that is too good or simply because they outscore due to having an amazing striker like the original Ronaldo amongst other things (pace, stamina etc).

I can understand that some folks would be saying well thats tough, because they obviously made effort making these teams, thats fair enough but heres the thing, I can almost for certain say if the teams are equal I would win. There are many in the same situation. So for people like me, we do not get recognised for being great FIFA players and never will unless there is a solution.....

My proposed solution for weekend league is to have banded leagues, so for example if you have a squad rating between 80-82 you partake in a separate league from squads that are rated 83-85 etc you get the drift. Also the squad should purely be based on the best 11-13 players in the team because many people hold bronze players to lower the ratings of their squads. This would be fair because in these teams anyone can still have icons, special cards etc but the teams would be much better balanced and the better FIFA player should end up winning, not the person with the better team....which is the current problem.

Another big issue is players having ridiculous teams which in my opinion can only be built by purchasing coins. There must be a robust way for FIFA to disqualify or remove clubs who do so. I am 100% sure there are many FIFA players doing this.

If these two aspects in FIFA can be implemented there will be a much happier fan base!
    Please support this post if you agree!
  • [Z]one[ONE]
    1354 posts Play-Off Hero
    BEEEKS89 wrote: »
    WEEKEND LEAGUE MATCH MAKING & SQUADS BUILT FROM PURCHASED COINS

This is something that has to be improved drastically to create a fair picture of the best FIFA players out there.

My point is this...and I'm sure there are many like me out there. I work and have a family but am a very big FIFA Ffan, in fact I was one of the pioneers on Youtube (Channel name:iBhikha) back in 2011, one of the first to upload FIFA gameplay on YouTube. Now because of family and work I cannot commit to FIFA like the pros, in order to amass millions of coins and build a team full of Icons, informs and other such special cards.

Now heres the thing, I am 100% certain I am a very very good FIFA player, I would go as far as saying I am not far from the pros, the issue is this, in ultimate team I am only able to build a decent team around Gold Rare players, for example an 83-86 rated squad due to family & occupation. When playing in the weekend league I often find myself playing squads full of icons and special cards, in the game I dominate in all respects but due to the inequality of squads the opponent still ends up winning, this could be due to a GK that is too good or simply because they outscore due to having an amazing striker like the original Ronaldo amongst other things (pace, stamina etc).

I can understand that some folks would be saying well thats tough, because they obviously made effort making these teams, thats fair enough but heres the thing, I can almost for certain say if the teams are equal I would win. There are many in the same situation. So for people like me, we do not get recognised for being great FIFA players and never will unless there is a solution.....

My proposed solution for weekend league is to have banded leagues, so for example if you have a squad rating between 80-82 you partake in a separate league from squads that are rated 83-85 etc you get the drift. Also the squad should purely be based on the best 11-13 players in the team because many people hold bronze players to lower the ratings of their squads. This would be fair because in these teams anyone can still have icons, special cards etc but the teams would be much better balanced and the better FIFA player should end up winning, not the person with the better team....which is the current problem.

Another big issue is players having ridiculous teams which in my opinion can only be built by purchasing coins. There must be a robust way for FIFA to disqualify or remove clubs who do so. I am 100% sure there are many FIFA players doing this.

If these two aspects in FIFA can be implemented there will be a much happier fan base!
    Please support this post if you agree!
    Easy solution for this would be to give us the option to draft a team for WL.

It should be free to draft the team but all rewards should be untradeable and you shouldn’t get match coins.
  • MaldinisHeir
    286 posts Sunday League Hero
    Let me make it really issue for EA.

I've got really simple suggestions for Career Mode.

Nothing complicated, Just go back to basics. The theme here will be FREEDOM. Just give us back our freedom and stop dictating to us. It's not like EA even get things right. Assume there'll be mistakes and let us fix them.

In the following order of priority:

a) Mid-Career Edits

We should be able to edit anything we like, any time we like, anywhere we like.

A Career Mode is a human against the computer. If a human wants to cheat, let them. More relevantly, if a human sees a mistake, like missed or unrealistic transfers, the human should be able to fix that.

Starting a Career Mode should not end the ability to edit. As the human goes through a Career Mode they should be able to edit players, teams, tactics, swap computer managers around, change rules (e.g. squad sizes, bookings for suspensions), the number of teams relegated, promoted, CL places, you name it. If it exists, it should be editable.

Many won't bother. But if they want to they can.

This will fix all of the mistakes.

b) Transfers

There are thousands of footballers transferred each transfer window. In the Premier League alone last summer 277 players were bought and 291 players were sold. That means each transfer window teams are changing and after 5 or so seasons teams are barely recognisable.

In FIFA clubs pretty much sign one or two players and basically stay the same for 10 years. It's not realistic in any way. As a result of this is there's no bidding wars for players. You don't have to act quickly to sign players.

There neeeds to be a significant increase in the number of transfers (or give the human the ability to make transfers).

Transfers also need to be contextual. A team that gets relegated should sell off players, a team that gets promoted should sign loads of players, a team that over-performs should get fleeced, a team that qualifies for Europe should sign higher quality etc.

c) Coaches and physios

We should be able to hire coaches and physios and they should actually make a difference to player development, fitness and injuries;

d) Basic training

Rather than faffing about in some drills that we did when we were 12, we should just have basic training that allows us to set:

i) general training e.g. fitness, defence, attack, set pieces;
    ii) individual training e.g. new positions and specific stats.

The newly hired coaches take care of the rest.

e) Youth Teams

We just need a squad of about 25 youth team players with local sounding names (or real names, I don't care) and then we're good to go with re-gens.

c) and d) then takes care of their development.

f) Pre-season

Rather than some annoying, unrealistic pre-season tournament, we should be able to choose the pre-season games we want to play (if any).

g) Manager changes

Now that managers are licensed it's going to be even more annoying playing 15 seasons with Mourinho never leaving Man Utd. If you're going to licence managers, make them move or let us do it for you.

Management changes should lead to tactical changes.

h) Budgets and projects

You should be able to manage and prioritise a budget so you can decide between putting money into transfers, player salaries, coaches salaries or some project like building a training ground or stadium,

Just keep it basic and let us have the FREEDOM to change what we like.
  • Ggggoooopppp
    1188 posts Professional
    It’s not a suggestions topic :dizzy: :expressionless:
  • AgentHunt11
    1 posts Ball Boy
    edited August 3
    This New Features Timed Finishing, Active Touch System, Dynamic Tactics, and 50/50 battles it's looking good for me but I need to try it by myself because I just want to make sure this new features work perfect in the game and like my expectation.

and I have some Idea that make FIFA GREAT AGAIN for manager and player career mode

Manager and Player Career Mode

1. Free Roam
    • Around the training ground
    • Around the stadium
    • Around your house
    • More character customisation

2. Cutscenes/Press conferences
    • Receive question from journalists before and after match
    • Consequences from what you say
    • Ballon d'or and UEFA best player cutscenes/press conferences and comment after receive it

3. Social Media
    • Can post on social media and have choice of selecting between safe, balance and controversial
    • Have Fanbase

4. My player
    • Having a contract lenght
    • Can hire a player agent and can negotiate about wage, lenght, clause, etc
    • Can spend your wage for cars, houses, tattos, new haircut, and boots
    • Sponsorships
    • Express desire to transfer to a certain club
    • Get more than one offer at one time
    • Ability to captain both your club and country
    • Start at the age 16 and sign to youth team or U18 team before going to first team (both club and national team)
    • Change, add new position, and can have more than 4 position
    • Fans reaction if you join another club from your old team and new team
    • More news report about your player when you injury, top score, good/bad performance
    • Can make request for become captain, starting eleven or subs and when become captain, you can support/motivate teammate when lose and protect teammate form referee when get foul, etc.
    • New Progression system like THE JOURNEY or Pro Club
    • NO MORE poor position, keep your shape, stay in position. Player can support defend or attack with all position that player have

5. Gameplay
    • Fix rating system
    • More intelligence for AI player
    • Fix referee system
    • The manager should put the best player in team squad

6. Transfer
    • More realistic transfer, Big Club can spend big money for young great player not old lower stat. for example, Neymar from Barcelona to PSG and Vinicius jr to Real Madrid.
    • Player value is based from performance not stat, the more great performance player get, the more big club or expensive player will get even if that player have low stat like Mbappe from AS Monaco to PSG

7. Referee
    - Fix the referee system, I just dont want to get yellow or red card every time get foul
    Post edited by AgentHunt11 on
  • Walsgrove_V2
    2041 posts Fans' Favourite
    So many people missing the point of this thread :D
  • Dragond81
    796 posts Semi-Pro

True including me hehe,

I think it's becuase we finally hear from someone at EA WHO is intrested in our feedback, and we have a few issues with the gameplay and servers for a longtime now, and it don't get addressed nor mentioned anywhere on Their social media, but we all know the gameplay and servers are so random it's not even Funny anymore, anx Nothing gets done about it.

So yes as soon we see a EA dev in here, he Will get the full load, what you expect?, they don't show Their face here all Year, but to promote fifa19 they show up, and yes We got EAAndy now, but still Nothing about the randomness of the gameplay and servers.

Really bad Communication and move from them imo.
  • Ggggoooopppp
    1188 posts Professional

Exactly. I wrote it twice. Nobody cares :lol:
  • As mentioned @Trazilla in the online career mode, he would be great, what do you think ? @EA_Aidan
  • Will the accuracy options apply to free kicks? They have been dreadful to control the last couple years You used to be able to lock your trajectory down, but it's a mess now if the stick slips at all. It's way easier to score from play from outside the box than from a free and this is the exact opposite of what it should be.
    Free kicks presets should return so players could be more creative. I know some people will say it may be OP but I have a solution for this and it is called counter sets when someone do a build up free kick( he does not shoot the ball he passes like FUT Champs players) after the game end go to highlights copy this highlight as preset and instead of being the attacking side you will be the defending side. For just shooting the ball maybe use a similar system like timed finishing for shooting. Any questions
    Also you shold have pre sets for corners
  • We want to able to search for cards more easily like search to certain special type (IF,FOF,TOTS) and rare and non rare cards
    Increase FUT Champs by one day just one
  • EA_Aidan
    74 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Hey all,

Where as this is not a suggestion topic - we still appreciate a lot of the great feedback you guys are giving here!

To answer a couple of the specific questions on the gameplay announcements I've seen so far:

Q: Curious to know how the plan for pressing the shoot button again for timed finishing will work when you already have to press the shoot button twice for a driven shot.
    Does this mean driven shots no longer exist? Or is it that you’d need to hit shoot 3 times to execute a timed, driven shot?

A: Low Driven Shots have been moved to a different button mechanic. (I'm going to explain this with Xbox buttons because that's what I personally play on but you can sub in the PS buttons... you get the idea). Moving forward, Pressing LB+RB+Shoot (along with power) will perform a low-driven. You can also perform low-headers using this method (LB+RB+Shoot). Volleys now have the option of being manually chosen using LT+Shoot (and separated from headers).

Q: Will the accuracy options apply to free kicks? They have been dreadful to control the last couple years You used to be able to lock your trajectory down, but it's a mess now if the stick slips at all. It's way easier to score from play from outside the box than from a free and this is the exact opposite of what it should be.

A: In terms of free kicks, accuracy and direction has been tuned and addressed in FIFA 19. On top of this, Players can now move their keeper’s position manually in order to prepare for incoming AI or user free kicks. There is no timed shooting on free kicks though.

Q: Can you please give us some news on whether or not you’ll be improving career mode

A: We’ll have more information on Career Mode and other modes in FIFA 19 soon. We’ve already announced that the full UEFA license, including Champions League and Europa League are integrated into Career Mode fully, this year.

Keep the questions coming. For now, lets keep them specific to the features that we've announced and wait to see what else is coming down the line :smile:

-Aido
  • EA_Aidan
    74 posts EA Staff (retired)

Exactly. I wrote it twice. Nobody cares :lol:

I care, buddy.