Introducing The Pitch Notes | Gameplay Deep Dive

Comments

• goshko
    65 posts Park Captain
    nothing change with 1.04 ps4, same old story with fast gameplay and ugly graphics .....
  • The players swap their positions like from CDM to RM suddenly after making changes to the defensive game plan during the game.
  • EA_Aidan wrote: »
    91dpabhehrcc.png

Hey FIFA Fans!

Welcome to The Pitch Notes: a deep dive into FIFA 19 from the people who make the game and from our community team.

First, we look at the gameplay features in FIFA 19: http://x.ea.com/48805

We’d love to hear your feedback on the new platform and gameplay announcements for FIFA 19!
    GO BACK TO FIFA 18 AND ADD THE TIMED SHOT THATS IT FIFA 19 IS TERRIBLE DEFENDING GOALKEEPERS SHOOTING KICK OFF GLICH GOAL KICK GLITCH THE GAME HAS BEEN RUINED 😣😣
  • Also the passing is shocking 84+ rated players and they pass like bronze players and when you meg someone they still on you even though you are ahead of them
  • MaldinisHeir
    286 posts Sunday League Hero
    Xavierfc wrote: »
    Will we get good referees one day?? Advantage law is very unrealistic since the very beginning in fifa 15 or 16 and has not changed ever since. Also, either there arent any fouls at all during a WHOLE MATCH or when there is one, it is almost always a yellow card at least for a simple foul. Also there should be an option to force fouls to stop a counter attack for example. With this fixed fifa 19 could finally be a super real simulator as all the rest is looking awesome!

Against the CPU the CPU gets a noticeably longer advantage period than the human LOL
  • MaldinisHeir
    286 posts Sunday League Hero
    Any chance of allowing more than one player to do a 1:2?

I like to combine multiple 1:2's so I make one player do a 1:2 and let them run ahead and pass to a third player and then get that player to do a 1:2 so I have two players making a run.

Unfortunately in FIFA when I get the second player to do a 1:2 the first player stops making a run and comes back.

There's no need to second guess me. If I want two players running forward I will tell them to run forward. Don't undo my instructions.