The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.

Prime Rijkaard: Worth it?

Grown93
3871 posts National Call-Up
edited July 2018
used at 2nd CDM. Seems a decent card,but is he good?

Have some TOTS untradeables around the club i don't use so make him a bit cheap. and still no EoE CR7 so i'm tired of waiting too :s

Would be nice if EA keep the Loan SBC's up till the end,would be good to test now :#

Comments

• Diggy
    14187 posts Has That Special Something
    I didn’t like him chucked him in Carlos
  • Scutch
    13272 posts Has That Special Something
    Yup. Best CDM I’ve used.
  • CeeQue
    12359 posts Has That Special Something
    Haven't tried him at CDM but he starts for me at CM and move him to CAM worth it.
  • Maradona
    4833 posts Big Money Move
    at this stage, no
  • Scholesyy
    1405 posts Professional
    edited July 2018
    Buy him and try first. Cheaper than the SBC. Maybe not if you have loads of untradeables but buy him and sell him for the same price and you only lose 15k to tax so why not.

I liked him btw. Solid CDM in 41212 narrow.
  • SupaNoodle1990
    26470 posts Player of the Year
    He was brilliant until TOTS, now he’s not good enough if you play competetive imo.

Traded him in for a 100k pack the day DDR come out.
  • Trobos_Locos
    1297 posts Professional
    edited July 2018
    Solid sometimes...

I have used him for around 400 games. At the beginning he was really good but as soon as I started to add better players I started to feel he was out played and not at the level of TOTS or TOTY players.

At this stage I guess any other TOTS would do the job for less coins.
  • Grown93
    the last time i check the price, he cost almost 400k from the market @Scholesyy

tried the Loan and DDR not impress me at all :/@SupaNoodle1990
  • SupaNoodle1990
    26470 posts Player of the Year
    Grown93 wrote: »

I played over 1000 games with Rijkaard and I can promise you DDR is better in every way.
  • WFCBagnall
    75561 posts Moderator
    De Rossi is 10x the player
  • Grown93

I played over 1000 games with Rijkaard and I can promise you DDR is better in every way.

maybe something is wrong with my loan card , because i still prefer IF Allan :p
  • uhMaZiiNq
    11824 posts Has That Special Something

Why not get a tots Allan? Hardly costs anything
  • Trobos_Locos
    1297 posts Professional

Allan is better but shooting is an awful attribute for both players and good long distance shooting is essential in this game!

• Pauldejong6
    7318 posts Big Money Move
    Rijkaard was awesome before tots, there are now much better options.
  • MatteoDiBella
    501 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Rijkaard was awesome before tots, there are now much better options.

Over 1,000 games with my rijkaard but put him towards Viera after I packed tots Allan in monthlies. Then I did ddr so Viera is on the back burner for now.

Rijkaard is solid but there are much better options for coin at this stage in the game, even with untradables bringing down the cost.
  • Wonderfulwest
    4983 posts Big Money Move
    I personally play RIjkard At LCB I’m a 3412 and his very solid and does a great job as a wide centre half to play the ball forward for me