Chances of TOTY back in packs?

BC_United
1001 posts Professional
Current round of futties is tots, otw and etott. FOF seems most probable next round but will there be more? Would fancy a fresh TOTY Marcelo

Comments

• EddieFicio
    21777 posts Club Captain

The promo link said "excluding Team Of the Year we are bringing the best promotions back"
  • BC_United
    1001 posts Professional
    EddieFicio wrote: »

The promo link said "excluding Team Of the Year we are bringing the best promotions back"

You’re right. Promo page says excluding TOTY. Guess only FOFs are left
  • Tribute
    1295 posts Professional
    Hopefully FOF drop the same rate as TOTS
  • BC_United
    1001 posts Professional
    Tribute wrote: »

My concern is some players had multiple fofs so there might be less cards than tots (haven’t actually compared the total numbers tho)

But then CR7 is also in both tots and etott but noticed someone packed the etott. Does that mean his tots is actually not in packs cuz they can’t have multiple versions of the same player in packs at the same time?
  • MD_Breezy13
    2609 posts Fans' Favourite
    EddieFicio wrote: »

That sucks. Was hoping for a fresh toty Marcelo.
  • Tribute
    1295 posts Professional
    BC_United wrote: »

My concern is some players had multiple fofs so there might be less cards than tots (haven’t actually compared the total numbers tho)

But then CR7 is also in both tots and etott but noticed someone packed the etott. Does that mean his tots is actually not in packs cuz they can’t have multiple versions of the same player in packs at the same time?

There's definitely more tots than fof
  • BC_United
    1001 posts Professional

Hmm maybe I should do the icon SBCs before tots are out of packs then
  • Orison
    48727 posts FIFA Cover Star

No.

Last week of futties ALL special cards that were in packs over those 3 weeks will be in packs at the same time. That's when you should open SBC packs.
  • Tribute
    1295 posts Professional
    Orison wrote: »

No.

Last week of futties ALL special cards that were in packs over those 3 weeks will be in packs at the same time. That's when you should open SBC packs.

That will be chaos
  • BC_United
    1001 posts Professional
    Orison wrote: »

No.

But like I mentioned there are duplicates among fofs so there will be less special cards in packs? Also are Fofs generally worth less than tots?