Midfielders similar to Tots Allan?

uhMaZiiNq
11278 posts Has That Special Something
He's been my favorite mid that I've used this year, very similar to Kante last year where he's just all over the place flying up and down the field winning the ball back constantly. I can't afford anybody like Gullit but anyone is that <250k range is fair game.

Comments

• illinifan
    8676 posts League Winner
    TOTS Nainggolan is your best option, especially if you’re using a Serie A team. A lot of people on here like TOTS Goretzka, but I haven’t used him myself.
  • uhMaZiiNq
    TOTS Nainggolan is your best option, especially if you’re using a Serie A team. A lot of people on here like TOTS Goretzka, but I haven’t used him myself.

My team is mostly serie A now since I have loan cr7, de Rossi and Buffon who are nearing the end but I need to do something to get away from the serie A in the back because their keepers are tragic. This Buffon is horrendous I'm glad I only did the loan. Nain looks awesome but 300k might be too steep for my current budget since I only have 500k for an entire team to put around R9 and Dybala. Goretzka was somebody I wanted to hear some about since he's under 200k and looks awesome.
  • krakos000
    17453 posts World Class
    Goretzka is awesome but hard for you since you have Serie A...
  • uhMaZiiNq
    edited July 2018
    krakos000 wrote: »
    Goretzka is awesome but hard for you since you have Serie A...

I'm not using serie A anymore going back to 4222. Need to get as far away from Buffon as possible. Not using a gk that isn't fahrmann, de gea or ter Stegen again.

Think I'm just gonna get Goretzka and either have a backline of

Tots young - Bailly - boateng - Tots kimmich
    De gea

Or

Sandro - tots koulibaly (8) - boateng - kimmich
    Fahrmann

2nd option gives me an extra 35k or so as well to put towards a striker

Anybody used tots Werner btw? If I get goretzka a CAM that strong links to him would make everything a lot easier and can't afford somebody like Reus. Somebody such as Werner would allow me to put anybody that's a natural striker up top to get 8 Chem just off r9
  • MonkeyFutty
    302 posts Sunday League Hero
    I played against him earlier and he was a nightmare!
  • uhMaZiiNq
    I played against him earlier and he was a nightmare!

Allan or goretzka?
  • SupaNoodle1990
    26031 posts Player of the Year
    Goretzka is levels above Allan.
  • uhMaZiiNq

Sounds like the perfect pairing then :sunglasses:
  • Knowlesdinho
    10162 posts Has That Special Something

I like you, but this is heresy!

One does not simply replace Tots Allan!
  • uhMaZiiNq

Wasn't ever the plan! Using this for now but don't anticipate keeping Bats and Werner for long

https://imgur.com/gallery/3114trF
  • SupaNoodle1990
    edited July 2018

I used him in an SBC.

Deal with it.
  • Pauldejong6
    6720 posts Big Money Move
    edited July 2018
    TOTS Allan is fantastic. But I used Goretzka too and he is a level above Allan. Mainly because of extra height and weight but he can also score unlike Allan.
    You could think about doing the de Rossi SBC. Also pink Marchisio is about Goretzkas level and calcio A. I think you need him
  • uhMaZiiNq
    TOTS Allan is fantastic. But I used Goretzka too and he is a level above Allan. Mainly because of extra height and weight but he can also score unlike Allan.
    You could think about doing the de Rossi SBC. Also pink Marchisio is about Goretzkas level and calcio A. I think you need him

I bought goretzka. Had marchiso previously but don't really use him that much but he was good too
  • krakos000
    17453 posts World Class
    uhMaZiiNq wrote: »

I bought goretzka. Had marchiso previously but don't really use him that much but he was good too

I'm pairing Goretzka and De rossi....haven't touched marchsio since lol
  • uhMaZiiNq
    krakos000 wrote: »
    uhMaZiiNq wrote: »

I'm pairing Goretzka and De rossi....haven't touched marchsio since lol

Only used that de Rossi for like 13 games but didn't think he was anything special tbh
  • Knowlesdinho
    10162 posts Has That Special Something

I used him in an SBC.

Deal with it.

e91458c0339976dd3d3c0dca27cebb319faec568_00.jpg
  • SupaNoodle1990