Should I sell nif cr7?

Keeleri_Achu007
358 posts Sunday League Hero
edited July 2018
And fund for de Rossi ,tots benatia and tots Henderson?? Already have futties martial, tots sane, tots dybala, tots kdb, tots reus as attackers and should be doing futtie striker too

Comments

• Keeleri_Achu007
    Or buy Ferdinand/blanc..
  • Jimmyb83
    769 posts Semi-Pro
    I’d keep hold of him for now. If he’s needed in an sbc or goes out of packs with his Juve card being released his price will rise.
  • sheffutd87
    2984 posts National Call-Up
    If he gets an EoA card at Madrid I can see it requiring himself. Could rocket.
  • Keeleri_Achu007
    Okay. Valid point. But don't you think asking to submit a version of his card is a litlle too much? Considering how difficult it is to pack him and. Availability of him in the market? Only a few could complete the SBC. Any EOE is next Tuesday I guess
  • RayS
    25330 posts Player of the Year
    NIF CR7 is still end game material. Still top tier attacker
  • sheffutd87
    2984 posts National Call-Up
    Okay. Valid point. But don't you think asking to submit a version of his card is a litlle too much? Considering how difficult it is to pack him and. Availability of him in the market? Only a few could complete the SBC. Any EOE is news nxt Tuesday I guess

Hmmm dunno they asked for a special Neymar... so anything is possible
  • Dutchcaliber
    2788 posts Fans' Favourite
    no dont do it. cr7 is god. even his nif is still one of the best strikers in the game.
  • CfcBlue
    3580 posts National Call-Up
    Who’s tots Henderson.
  • Keeleri_Achu007
    The weekly objective for juventus cr7 is called new era. Does this mean EOE card is coming? :p
  • Clancy
    7738 posts League Winner
    The weekly objective for juventus cr7 is called new era. Does this mean EOE card is coming? :p

thats what were all hoping
  • AFC AJAX NR 1
    13068 posts Has That Special Something
    Considering 91 Lozano has better stats than CR7 in almost every aspect except for strength for a fraction of the price, I would say yes. Ditch CR7.
  • Dutchcaliber
    Considering 91 Lozano has better stats than CR7 in almost every aspect except for strength for a fraction of the price, I would say yes. Ditch CR7.

but cr7 destroys lozano in game.
  • AFC AJAX NR 1
    13068 posts Has That Special Something

Both are absolutely outrageous. But ever since I upgraded from ToTS Lozano to FOF Lozano, I've just been wowed. Blistering fast, and he turns around so quickly as well with his 99 agility, 89 balance, 97 dribbling and 90 ball control. CR7 is better in the air though.
  • Clancy
    7738 posts League Winner

i bought the NIF cr7 on the off chance he's needed for a eoae SBC

having only used the CR7 special cards, most recently the 98 FoF card, I am not finding the NIF on 7 chem at ST to be a really good card. I think i'd rather have a TOTS striker like firmino
  • Dutchcaliber
    Clancy wrote: »

i bought the NIF cr7 on the off chance he's needed for a eoae SBC

having only used the CR7 special cards, most recently the 98 FoF card, I am not finding the NIF on 7 chem at ST to be a really good card. I think i'd rather have a TOTS striker like firmino

while i do agree that the special cards are alot better. i have used firmino tots since i packed him and still think cr7 nif hangs with the best cards in the game. i use his birthday card rn wich is basically the nif together with tots messi and tots neymar up top and while he isnt as good as they are. he still scores a **** ton of goals.
  • Keeleri_Achu007
    Is fof son better than cr7 night?
  • mypetfrog
    494 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited August 2018
    The (hopeful) EOAE CR7 card will finally help me make my mind up on which Ronaldo card to get (based pretty much on coin situation after any profit or loss made on the NIF after any SBC related market hike/crash).

Would of course like the CR7 98 FOF, but will settle for CR7 96 IF I guess.... not sure if people see much difference between the two?
  • Keeleri_Achu007
    mypetfrog wrote: »
    The (hopeful) EOAE CR7 card will finally help me make my mind up on which Ronaldo card to get (based pretty much on coin situation after any profit or loss made on the NIF after any SBC related market hike/crash).

Would of course like the 98 FOF, but will settle for 96 IF I guess.... not sure if people see much difference between the two?

I was referring to fof son. Have an big but can never get him on full chemistry. I know selling now might be a wrong decision but 2 more months only left
  • oldboiler
    1980 posts Play-Off Hero
    This late in the game, if they do release an EOAE card, I don’t think EA will be asking for a NIF CR7. It wouldn’t make any sense to boost the price of the NIF or kill it from the market completely.

I suspect instead 4-6 SBCs all high rated 87-88, of course a mix of Utd, Madrid, Juve, Portuguese squads and leagues and a wedge of TOTS, IFs and potentially other special cards mixed in.

If EA wanted to have a bit of fun with the market before FIFA19 then they’d be better off building high rated 87-89 SBCs that required non special rare gold cards only.