RF Fantasy Premier League 2021-22

Comments

  • arsenalap
    13116 posts Has That Special Something
    Brought Lanzini in my draft.
  • Tornado31619
    32400 posts National Team Captain
    Swapped Jimenez for Antonio. Would have considered Bowen, but I’ve already taken a points hit to bring Son in for Salah.
  • arsenalap
    13116 posts Has That Special Something
    Can't tell you how smug I feel bringing in Gordon
  • ViVaWho
    356 posts Sunday League Hero
    why did you bring him in
  • arsenalap
    13116 posts Has That Special Something
    ViVaWho wrote: »
    why did you bring him in

    Was eying up who to bring in, and didn't want any defenders because all the DGW teams look bad at the back.

    Didn't want a brentford player, so was only Everton and West Ham. So went for Bowen, Antonio and Gordon. DCL just came back from injury so he was a no, so it was between Grey and Gordon, but i'm happy to keep Gordon long term as he's 4.5, but Grey is a waste of a slot imo.

    Also was easy fund wise, could just swap Ramsey for Gordon and Watkins for Antonio (with a hit to be fair).
  • Tornado31619
    32400 posts National Team Captain
    FPL’s had a massive ❤️❤️❤️❤️-up, listed Mané and Salah as red
  • ViVaWho
    356 posts Sunday League Hero
    FPL’s had a massive ❤️❤️❤️❤️-up, listed Mané and Salah as red

    well not really, they only turned red after deadline, meaning they are not available for next GW which is correct
  • arsenalap
    13116 posts Has That Special Something
    ViVaWho wrote: »
    FPL’s had a massive ❤️❤️❤️❤️-up, listed Mané and Salah as red

    well not really, they only turned red after deadline, meaning they are not available for next GW which is correct

    This, it could be worked out easily
  • Tornado31619
    32400 posts National Team Captain
    Turns out I actually still have him :lol:
  • arsenalap
    13116 posts Has That Special Something
    56 with 4 to play, not too bad.
  • Cyodine
    5510 posts Big Money Move
    Coutinho £7.0 Is he worth the gamble? I think he might be if he plays as a 10 for Villa. I was hoping for £6.5 or £6.0 as £7.0 seems a bit high.
  • arsenalap
    13116 posts Has That Special Something
    They have a load of players though. Buendia, Bailey, Ings, Watkins.

    Guess they'll rotate. I'll wait and see I think.
  • arsenalap
    13116 posts Has That Special Something
    ❤️❤️❤️❤️ sake man. Had Bachmann last week who didn't play. Now swapped with Foster and he's not bloody playing.
  • Ashy
    19730 posts World Class
    I forgot about this week completely didn't know the Friday game was on
  • G000ner
    8132 posts League Winner
    Ashy wrote: »
    I forgot about this week completely didn't know the Friday game was on

    Almost did too, it's a mess this year. I have no idea when the games are on, apparently Watford have a dgw this week out of nowhere.

    All these blanks and dgws are doing my head in
  • Ashy
    19730 posts World Class
    G000ner wrote: »
    Ashy wrote: »
    I forgot about this week completely didn't know the Friday game was on

    Almost did too, it's a mess this year. I have no idea when the games are on, apparently Watford have a dgw this week out of nowhere.

    All these blanks and dgws are doing my head in

    I'm 28 points off the top so hopefully I don't get burnt too much this week, Ronaldo is my captain Vs West Ham unfortunately. Heard he may miss the game though and Dennis is my vice
  • G000ner
    8132 posts League Winner
    Ashy wrote: »
    G000ner wrote: »
    Ashy wrote: »
    I forgot about this week completely didn't know the Friday game was on

    Almost did too, it's a mess this year. I have no idea when the games are on, apparently Watford have a dgw this week out of nowhere.

    All these blanks and dgws are doing my head in

    I'm 28 points off the top so hopefully I don't get burnt too much this week, Ronaldo is my captain Vs West Ham unfortunately. Heard he may miss the game though and Dennis is my vice

    Ronaldo not an awful captain anyway if he plays because West Ham will concede goals. If not Dennis is ideal. Could work out alright for you.

    I had Mount captain last week when I wanted it on De Gea, but it didn't confirm in time. Wasn't a huge loss in the end cos United couldn't keep a clean sheet.
  • ViVaWho
    356 posts Sunday League Hero
    why did i captain king

    why does DGW mess with me so much 😆
  • G000ner
    8132 posts League Winner
    Better hope Ronaldo plays @Ashy :D
  • Ashy
    19730 posts World Class
    Come on Ronny
  • Tornado31619
    32400 posts National Team Captain
    I captained Dennis :lol:
  • ViVaWho
    356 posts Sunday League Hero
    what a horrid GW 😆 King captaincy is now looking like a good decision 😬

    Screenshot-20220122-194634.jpg
  • Cyodine
    5510 posts Big Money Move
    I captained TAA, so we'll see how this goes tomorrow, it was between Jota and TAA for me.
  • Tornado31619
    32400 posts National Team Captain
    I’m on six points.
  • Cyodine
    5510 posts Big Money Move
    I'm on 4 points after the -12 I took.
  • Ashy
    19730 posts World Class
    edited January 22
    I'm on 30 thanks to De Bruyne (8), De Gea (6) and Dalot (9)
  • G000ner
    8132 posts League Winner
    Sterling missed a sitter and he was playing so bad he couldn't even make it to 60.

    Captaining Arsenal only from now on
  • Tornado31619
    32400 posts National Team Captain
    Tbf everybody besides Salah’s been gash this season
Sign In or Register to comment.