RF Fantasy Premier League 2021-22

Comments

• wth22
    11514 posts Has That Special Something
    Looks like Ahmer drew a Blanc this week
  • Tornado31619
    29323 posts Player of the Year
    Do I sell Mitrović or wait until internationals/Jokanović’s dismissal?
  • Apollo
    20659 posts Club Captain
    Do I sell Mitrović or wait until internationals/Jokanović’s dismissal?

Fulham have Liverpool, Chelsea and United in their next 5 fixtures, so personally I'd make the change now but bear in mind I'm at the bottom of the league so take that into account if you want to follow the advice :D
  • Tornado31619
    Swapped him for Raul Jimenez
  • arsenalap
    11039 posts Has That Special Something
    Swapped him for Raul Jimenez

Terrible choice
  • Tornado31619
    edited November 2018
    I already have Wilson so it was between him and Murray (8m), went with the cheaper option
  • G000ner
    7064 posts Big Money Move
    Murray was the better choice tbh
  • Ahmer50x
    30707 posts National Team Captain
    As Salah goes, so will go my gameweek.

Literally all of you around me captained Mane.
  • ViVaWhom
    9435 posts League Winner
    that liverpool game was glorious for my FPL

shame salah is nowhere near the bonus points...
  • Ahmer50x
    If Trippier hadn't gone off, I'd be right on Matt's tail :cry:
  • Pxul_
    11470 posts Has That Special Something
    Well someone needs to remind me weekly to update my fpl 😂
  • Apollo
    20659 posts Club Captain
    68 points (before bonuses?), with Lacazette (c) still to play
  • finsfan85
    14091 posts Has That Special Something
    Apollo wrote: »

You used the Free Hit. Your team goes back to being complete 🎃🎃🎃🎃 next gameweek.
  • Apollo
    20659 posts Club Captain
    finsfan85 wrote: »

You used the Free Hit. Your team goes back to being complete **** next gameweek.

I wasn't hiding the fact :D And complete * is a bit of an exaggeration, it's not great but its more suitable for next week's fixtures than it was for this weeks - hence the free hit.
  • ViVaWhom
    9435 posts League Winner
    oh damn i have jumped to 2nd
  • AEsey
    6053 posts Big Money Move
    50 pts this week is another bang average score
  • finsfan85
    14091 posts Has That Special Something
    Forgot the gameweek started early this week 🤷🏻‍♂️
  • ViVaWhom
    9435 posts League Winner
    i think i am going to regret making hazard captain instead of aguero
  • Ahmer50x
    edited November 2018
    finsfan85 wrote: »
    Forgot the gameweek started early this week 🤷🏻‍♂️

Me too. Accidentally kept Salah as my differential captain vs Everton than Sterling vs Bournemouth :lol:
  • Apollo
    20659 posts Club Captain
    I find making preliminary changes during the current gameweek for the next gameweek to be the best method. Just picking the best starting XI and the captain from the current crop of players, so even if I forget to make the transfers later in the week at least the starting XI is the most appropriate it can be from the current crop of players.

Just because I'm last in the league, that doesn't mean the method is bad. Just my choice of players :D
  • Tornado31619
    Made Hazard my captain despite his injury with Robbo as my vice. Probably would’ve been wiser to give Alonso the armband TBH.
  • G000ner
    7064 posts Big Money Move
    I find making preliminary changes during the current gameweek for the next gameweek to be the best method. Just picking the best starting XI and the captain from the current crop of players, so even if I forget to make the transfers later in the week at least the starting XI is the most appropriate it can be from the current crop of players.

Just because I'm last in the league, that doesn't mean the method is bad. Just my choice of players :D

This is what I do and I'm first so it's not all bad 😏. Your problem seems to be that you make too many transfers when it's not necessary. Taking a hit to bring in Firmino for Lacazette is very sideways. You would've been better off getting a cheap striker like Mitrovic/Murray and upgrading the midfield.

• Apollo
    20659 posts Club Captain
    edited December 2018
    G000ner wrote: »

This is what I do and I'm first so it's not all bad 😏. Your problem seems to be that you make too many transfers when it's not necessary. Taking a hit to bring in Firmino for Lacazette is very sideways. You would've been better off getting a cheap striker like Mitrovic/Murray and upgrading the midfield.

Yeah I'd have to agree with you about the transfers. If I'm honest, I was wondering whether Lacazette would not be playing this week after his injury, didn't think I could afford him to not play and that's why I brought in Firmino. In hindsight your suggestion would have been better, definitely
  • Apollo
    20659 posts Club Captain
    No Aguero. There goes this week. :disappointed:
  • Apollo
    20659 posts Club Captain
    8/13 have Aguero, with 7 of them captaining him
  • Ahmer50x
    I'm the only one who has Salah captain. #DifferentialGamble
  • Apollo
    20659 posts Club Captain
    Ahmer50x wrote: »
    I'm the only one who has Salah captain. #DifferentialGamble

Martial vice-captain, even more of a reason to hope he can get a few goals later :blush:
  • AEsey
    Ffs no Aguero and my vice is wan bissaka for some reason
  • Ahmer50x
    All I want for Christmas is for glenn Murray to not come off the bench for Brighton...which means he's coming off the bench real soon
  • AEsey
    Ahmer50x wrote: »
    All I want for Christmas is for glenn Murray to not come off the bench for Brighton...which means he's coming off the bench real soon

Same I'm praying 🙏