RF Fantasy Premier League 2021-22 (Join Now)

Comments

• Pxul_
    10844 posts Has That Special Something
    I didn’t crack the top 1m which was what I was hoping for, still didn’t do too bad in our group.

• Cyodine
    3118 posts National Call-Up

An improvement on last season but this season wasn't very fun or interesting. Hopefully next season I can finish mid table in our group!
  • G000ner
    6470 posts Big Money Move
    Yeah this season was a mess honestly. So many freak results and runs of forms because of strange circumstances. Start of the season in particular was just impossible to predict. ​Spurs were defying all stats but Son and Kane kept performing.

I think I was top 10k around January when City weren't rotating for fun. I seem to be always top around this time and then have a meltdown at the end of the season.
    Maybe its just because I get bored and take too many hits.

Also had too much faith in Arsenal as usual, hopefully next season my faith in Arsenal won't be such a hindrance.
  • G000ner
    Worst thing is I lost by 11 point in my other league and I benched Bamford last week when he got 12. I was so close to bringing in Pepe for Rashford yesterday too. The pain
  • G000ner
    Just had a look at the table, 4 Arsenal fans in the league and 4 Arsenal fans in the top 6. Once again we reign supreme at FPL
  • El_Nino
    7948 posts League Winner
    G000ner wrote: »
    Just had a look at the table, 4 Arsenal fans in the league and 4 Arsenal fans in the top 6. Once again we reign supreme at FPL

If only Arteta/your club could have as much football knowledge eh? 😉
  • Ahmer50x
    29449 posts Player of the Year
    Game is updating now and I forgot to grab the league table. Anyone remember who won?
  • arsenalap
    9771 posts League Winner
    Ahmer50x wrote: »
    Game is updating now and I forgot to grab the league table. Anyone remember who won?

Let's just say me
  • Ahmer50x
    arsenalap wrote: »

Let's just say me

Nice try but I found it 😛
  • Ahmer50x
    88eYmCR.jpg
    Hall Of Champions:
    2015-16: @Sloosh
    2016-17: @arsenalap
17-18: @chokosc
    2018-19: @G000ner
    2019-20: @ViVaWhom
    2020-21: @wth22

Congrats to @wth22 on the win this season. 2 in a row now for the United fanbase, even if both have basically left the forum at this point :joy:
  • Pietu
    9295 posts League Winner
    @Ahmer50x FPL is back and Pukki is 6 million!
  • Pxul_
    FPL bargain Pukki
  • Pxul_
    Pukki Party!
  • Pietu
    9295 posts League Winner
    Keano wrote: »
    Waiting till October so we’re all okay with Norwich being relegated so Pukki never gets mentioned again👀

Inb4 someone buys Pukki this summer and he leaves the Prem :lol:
  • Keano
    19768 posts World Class
    Pietu wrote: »
    Waiting till October so we’re all okay with Norwich being relegated so Pukki never gets mentioned again👀

😂 Don’t think he’ll be what Norwich need to stay up or atleast they’ll need more around him.
  • Cyodine
    3118 posts National Call-Up

Spurs will probably buy him once they sell Kane, they'll need another icon.

I'll be rocking Pukki in my squad all season too!
  • Pietu
    9295 posts League Winner

😂 Don’t think he’ll be what Norwich need to stay up or atleast they’ll need more around him.

He isn't the type of striker to create something out of nothing, and the fact that they lost Buendia, who had great chemistry with Pukki, will be a big loss. That being said, if they get a good replacement and don't play Burnley style, I can see them doing fairly well.
  • Pietu
    9295 posts League Winner
    Cyodine wrote: »

Spurs will probably buy him once they sell Kane, they'll need another icon.

I'll be rocking Pukki in my squad all season too!

Son dreams of playing with someone as good as Pukki!
  • Ahmer50x
    LEAGUES ARE LIVE FOR 2021-22

You guys know the drill by now. RF Super League and Battle League have been created. PM me your team name and name on the game, I'll send you the join codes.
  • Sellish
    10205 posts Has That Special Something

You guys know the drill by now. RF Super League and Battle League have been created. PM me your team name and name on the game, I'll send you the join codes.

Are we using the same thread or are you creating a new one?
  • Ahmer50x
    Sellish wrote: »

We've been using this thread since 2018 so why not keep it going.
  • Tornado31619
    27987 posts Player of the Year
    Sellish wrote: »

@Sellish Long time no see! How’ve you been?