RF Fantasy Premier League 2021-22 (Join Now)

Comments

  • arsenalap
    9635 posts League Winner
    RIP
  • G000ner
    6358 posts Big Money Move
    Hoping it's played tomorrow tbh. What are the options in terms of fixture rearrangement?
  • Tornado31619
    27157 posts Player of the Year
    G000ner wrote: »
    Hoping it's played tomorrow tbh. What are the options in terms of fixture rearrangement?

    @Ashy suggested the 16th, with Liverpool-West Brom moving to the 11th
  • Ashy
    14685 posts Has That Special Something
    Yea there are only 3 options I can see

    1. Played tomorrow
    2. Move Liverpool v West Brom from 16th to 11th/12th and move Utd v Liverpool to 16th
    3. Man Utd forfeit
  • Tornado31619
    27157 posts Player of the Year
    So we’ve got a triple gameweek. Because Leno and Martinez have been crap, I’m thinking of bringing in Henderson, but I don’t know who to get rid of from AWB, Bruno and Greenwood or who to replace them with. Any ideas?
  • arsenalap
    9635 posts League Winner
    So we’ve got a triple gameweek. Because Leno and Martinez have been crap, I’m thinking of bringing in Henderson, but I don’t know who to get rid of from AWB, Bruno and Greenwood or who to replace them with. Any ideas?

    If you have 3 United assets I wouldn't sell any.. especially those 3.

    And they have a blank next week.
  • G000ner
    6358 posts Big Money Move
    Zaha masterclass incoming
  • Pxul_
    10648 posts Has That Special Something
    Boys I’ve ❤️❤️❤️❤️ up, I still have my TC and I thought I’d used it already😂
  • Keano
    19620 posts World Class
    Pxul_ wrote: »
    Boys I’ve ❤️❤️❤️❤️ up, I still have my TC and I thought I’d used it already😂

    That's awfl mate you might've jumped up from 15th to... well 14th :trollface:
  • Pxul_
    10648 posts Has That Special Something
    Keano wrote: »
    Pxul_ wrote: »
    Boys I’ve ❤️❤️❤️❤️ up, I still have my TC and I thought I’d used it already😂

    That's awfl mate you might've jumped up from 15th to... well 14th :trollface:

    Whey least I’m not bottom😏
  • Pietu
    9061 posts League Winner
    Pxul_ wrote: »
    Boys I’ve ❤️❤️❤️❤️ up, I still have my TC and I thought I’d used it already😂

    Yolo TC on Naby in the last GW
  • Keano
    19620 posts World Class
    Pxul_ wrote: »
    Keano wrote: »
    Pxul_ wrote: »
    Boys I’ve ❤️❤️❤️❤️ up, I still have my TC and I thought I’d used it already😂

    That's awfl mate you might've jumped up from 15th to... well 14th :trollface:

    Whey least I’m not bottom😏

    @Wyojasond he's calling you out :trollface:
  • Kellnerr
    4478 posts National Call-Up
    I still can't believe that I just started forgetting to do my transfers and starting XI all of a sudden just because I started working, was really good before.
  • Wyojasond
    16623 posts World Class
    Keano wrote: »
    Pxul_ wrote: »
    Keano wrote: »
    Pxul_ wrote: »
    Boys I’ve ❤️❤️❤️❤️ up, I still have my TC and I thought I’d used it already😂

    That's awfl mate you might've jumped up from 15th to... well 14th :trollface:

    Whey least I’m not bottom😏

    @Wyojasond he's calling you out :trollface:

    Yeahhhhhh, I don’t even have a smart comeback. I got really lazy with this around Christmas 🤦‍♂️

    I’ll be back next year though 🖕
  • Keano
    19620 posts World Class
    Wyojasond wrote: »
    Keano wrote: »
    Pxul_ wrote: »
    Keano wrote: »
    Pxul_ wrote: »
    Boys I’ve ❤️❤️❤️❤️ up, I still have my TC and I thought I’d used it already😂

    That's awfl mate you might've jumped up from 15th to... well 14th :trollface:

    Whey least I’m not bottom😏

    @Wyojasond he's calling you out :trollface:

    Yeahhhhhh, I don’t even have a smart comeback. I got really lazy with this around Christmas 🤦‍♂️

    I’ll be back next year though 🖕

    Whqat next Christmas or next season mate? Was enjoying our little exchanges but unfortunately you're nowhere in sight...
    giphy.gif
  • Wyojasond
    16623 posts World Class
    Keano wrote: »
    Wyojasond wrote: »
    Keano wrote: »
    Pxul_ wrote: »
    Keano wrote: »
    Pxul_ wrote: »
    Boys I’ve ❤️❤️❤️❤️ up, I still have my TC and I thought I’d used it already😂

    That's awfl mate you might've jumped up from 15th to... well 14th :trollface:

    Whey least I’m not bottom😏

    @Wyojasond he's calling you out :trollface:

    Yeahhhhhh, I don’t even have a smart comeback. I got really lazy with this around Christmas 🤦‍♂️

    I’ll be back next year though 🖕

    Whqat next Christmas or next season mate? Was enjoying our little exchanges but unfortunately you're nowhere in sight...
    giphy.gif

    Lol. I know man. Just got so busy with the kids being at home for school and everything else going on. I’ll be back to my old self for next season 👌

    Until then you can take solace just like your dear United that you got a free pass this season 😏😉
  • G000ner
    6358 posts Big Money Move
    The only week I will ever captain Zaha in my FPL career and Benteke is doing the business instead
  • G000ner
    6358 posts Big Money Move
    ffs
  • Tornado31619
    27157 posts Player of the Year
    126 points and counting, my personal best by a country mile
  • Tornado31619
    27157 posts Player of the Year
    140 with bonuses to come in. Boom.
  • Tornado31619
    27157 posts Player of the Year
    I’d congratulate @wth22 on winning the title but he’s not here anymore :lol:
  • Cyodine
    3107 posts National Call-Up
    I’d congratulate @wth22 on winning the title but he’s not here anymore :lol:

    He's here in spirit.
  • Ahmer50x
    29040 posts Player of the Year
    Wth isn’t even top? :joy:
  • Tornado31619
    27157 posts Player of the Year
    I meant H2H lol, my bad.
  • Keano
    19620 posts World Class
    Forgot to make changes before 6:30, ah well.
  • Ahmer50x
    29040 posts Player of the Year
    Comfortably top 4 in our league, top 90k worldwide, and personal highs for both pts and rank.

    Very good season for me :sunglasses:
  • Pietu
    9061 posts League Winner
    Personally didn't really care about this season, just didn't feel the same without fans in the stadiums.
  • Ashy
    14685 posts Has That Special Something
    I believe I ended on 2341 points
  • Tornado31619
    27157 posts Player of the Year
    2307
Sign In or Register to comment.