RF Fantasy Premier League 2019-20

Comments

  • Apollo
    11778 posts Has That Special Something
    AEsey wrote: »
    Apollo wrote: »
    Is @AEsey still about? He was part of the league too

    I'm back @Apollo
    How's everyone doing, I've just had some family issues that's kept me really busy recently plus exam season

    Nice! B)

    Not bad thanks. Hope things are better for you now then :)

    There's a couple of leagues set up this year, got the standard and a head to head as well, so there's two to join!
  • AEsey
    5887 posts Big Money Move
    Apollo wrote: »
    AEsey wrote: »
    Apollo wrote: »
    Is @AEsey still about? He was part of the league too

    I'm back @Apollo
    How's everyone doing, I've just had some family issues that's kept me really busy recently plus exam season

    Nice! B)

    Not bad thanks. Hope things are better for you now then :)

    There's a couple of leagues set up this year, got the standard and a head to head as well, so there's two to join!

    Sure, I'll get drafting a team and I'll join straight away!
  • Ahmer50x
    14851 posts Has That Special Something
    Ahmer50x wrote: »
    Join codes wrapped in 3X spoiler warnings below to try and avoid randoms from google searches. Just keep clicking through.

    Classic League (RF Super League):
    Join Code: aprzz0

    H2H League (RF Battle League):
    Join Code: agjlms

    Get joining but please post your team name on this thread as you do so I know its not a random person who isn't supposed to be in the league.

    @AEsey Here are the join codes!
  • Tornado31619
    15268 posts World Class
    Am I the only one who’s been changing their team everyday? I feel like everybody else is either waiting for player movement or for the season to start :lol:
  • AEsey
    5887 posts Big Money Move
    Ahmer50x wrote: »
    Ahmer50x wrote: »
    Join codes wrapped in 3X spoiler warnings below to try and avoid randoms from google searches. Just keep clicking through.

    Classic League (RF Super League):
    Join Code: aprzz0

    H2H League (RF Battle League):
    Join Code: agjlms

    Get joining but please post your team name on this thread as you do so I know its not a random person who isn't supposed to be in the league.

    @AEsey Here are the join codes!

    Cheers @Ahmer50x
  • Ahmer50x
    14851 posts Has That Special Something
    Am I the only one who’s been changing their team everyday? I feel like everybody else is either waiting for player movement or for the season to start :lol:

    Went through about 10 versions but I've settled on something now where I'm mostly happy.

    Just want to see what transfers get done now and then will finalize.
  • Pietu
    884 posts Semi-Pro
    AEsey wrote: »
    Apollo wrote: »
    Is @AEsey still about? He was part of the league too

    I'm back @Apollo
    How's everyone doing, I've just had some family issues that's kept me really busy recently plus exam season

    You okay pal?
  • AEsey
    5887 posts Big Money Move
    Pietu wrote: »
    AEsey wrote: »
    Apollo wrote: »
    Is @AEsey still about? He was part of the league too

    I'm back @Apollo
    How's everyone doing, I've just had some family issues that's kept me really busy recently plus exam season

    You okay pal?

    Yeah I'm fine now man.
    Very pleased how everyone has welcomed me back 👍
  • Pietu
    884 posts Semi-Pro
    AEsey wrote: »
    Pietu wrote: »
    AEsey wrote: »
    Apollo wrote: »
    Is @AEsey still about? He was part of the league too

    I'm back @Apollo
    How's everyone doing, I've just had some family issues that's kept me really busy recently plus exam season

    You okay pal?

    Yeah I'm fine now man.
    Very pleased how everyone has welcomed me back 👍

    When we are talking about real life issues all the rivalry goes away and the people here will help you! Good to know you are doing fine now!
  • Pietu
    884 posts Semi-Pro
    Oi @BrentfordFC don't forget about this!
  • Keano
    11722 posts Has That Special Something
    Pietu wrote: »
    AEsey wrote: »
    Pietu wrote: »
    AEsey wrote: »
    Apollo wrote: »
    Is @AEsey still about? He was part of the league too

    I'm back @Apollo
    How's everyone doing, I've just had some family issues that's kept me really busy recently plus exam season

    You okay pal?

    Yeah I'm fine now man.
    Very pleased how everyone has welcomed me back 👍

    When we are talking about real life issues all the rivalry goes away and the people here will help you! Good to know you are doing fine now!

    Exactly.
    Pietu wrote: »
    Oi @BrentfordFC don't forget about this!

    Poor guy doesn't know anything about Premier League football, he still has to look at teletext for his football :trollface:
  • BrentfordFC
    11188 posts Has That Special Something
    Keano wrote: »
    Pietu wrote: »
    AEsey wrote: »
    Pietu wrote: »
    AEsey wrote: »
    Apollo wrote: »
    Is @AEsey still about? He was part of the league too

    I'm back @Apollo
    How's everyone doing, I've just had some family issues that's kept me really busy recently plus exam season

    You okay pal?

    Yeah I'm fine now man.
    Very pleased how everyone has welcomed me back 👍

    When we are talking about real life issues all the rivalry goes away and the people here will help you! Good to know you are doing fine now!

    Exactly.
    Pietu wrote: »
    Oi @BrentfordFC don't forget about this!

    Poor guy doesn't know anything about Premier League football, he still has to look at teletext for his football :trollface:

    And I’d still finish above you :trollface:
  • Keano
    11722 posts Has That Special Something
    Keano wrote: »
    Pietu wrote: »
    AEsey wrote: »
    Pietu wrote: »
    AEsey wrote: »
    Apollo wrote: »
    Is @AEsey still about? He was part of the league too

    I'm back @Apollo
    How's everyone doing, I've just had some family issues that's kept me really busy recently plus exam season

    You okay pal?

    Yeah I'm fine now man.
    Very pleased how everyone has welcomed me back 👍

    When we are talking about real life issues all the rivalry goes away and the people here will help you! Good to know you are doing fine now!

    Exactly.
    Pietu wrote: »
    Oi @BrentfordFC don't forget about this!

    Poor guy doesn't know anything about Premier League football, he still has to look at teletext for his football :trollface:

    And I’d still finish above you :trollface:

    I won my first season doing the dream team stuff, but after that I started to get really United bias... so you prob will :'(
  • AEsey
    5887 posts Big Money Move
    edited July 8
    I've joined as bailly's Bruisers again @Ahmer50x
  • Keano
    11722 posts Has That Special Something
    AEsey wrote: »
    I've joined as bailly's Bruisers again @Ahmer50x

    but do you have Bailly in your team? Dissapointed if not.

  • AEsey
    5887 posts Big Money Move
    Keano wrote: »
    AEsey wrote: »
    I've joined as bailly's Bruisers again @Ahmer50x

    but do you have Bailly in your team? Dissapointed if not.

    I'm afraid I don't, maybe if he can stay fit I'll put him in 😂 😂 😂
  • Keano
    11722 posts Has That Special Something
    AEsey wrote: »
    Keano wrote: »
    AEsey wrote: »
    I've joined as bailly's Bruisers again @Ahmer50x

    but do you have Bailly in your team? Dissapointed if not.

    I'm afraid I don't, maybe if he can stay fit I'll put him in 😂 😂 😂

    If he stays fit he could be good for us this season, problem is.. he won't stay fit :'(
  • Sellish
    8367 posts League Winner
    19 people so far. Can't really say I even know 19 people in this forum lol.
  • Apollo
    11778 posts Has That Special Something
    Sellish wrote: »
    19 people so far. Can't really say I even know 19 people in this forum lol.

    Think Ahmer is waiting on one or two people in the league to confirm who they are, if they don't it might be slightly less than 19
  • Pxul_
    7196 posts Big Money Move
    Sellish wrote: »
    19 people so far. Can't really say I even know 19 people in this forum lol.

    Think there’s like, 7/8 Liverpool guys, 5 Chelsea guys, 3/4 Arsenal guys and a few of the lower league teams and the rest will be united fans.

    Brings the forums a bit closer together throngs like this.
  • Apollo
    11778 posts Has That Special Something
    @WelshWizard You considered joining the league? The more people we get the merrier :)
  • ViVaWhom
    7243 posts Big Money Move
    if they havent posted in this thread they shouldnt be in it, we dont want some nobody leading
  • Apollo
    11778 posts Has That Special Something
    ViVaWhom wrote: »
    if they havent posted in this thread they shouldnt be in it, we dont want some nobody leading

    That's why people are being asked to post their team name to show they're active on the forum
  • Ahmer50x
    14851 posts Has That Special Something
    Kicked out Rneem Swedan.

    SmellsLikeTeamSpirit (Ripunjay Kalita) and MoSalad (Nicholas Speller) have a few hours to identify before I kick them.

    I know who the other 16 are.
  • WelshWizard
    393 posts Sunday League Hero
    Apollo wrote: »
    @WelshWizard You considered joining the league? The more people we get the merrier :)

    Count me in :)

    Team name is SuperStarDJHereWeGo
  • G000ner
    3815 posts National Call-Up
    Pxul_ wrote: »
    Sellish wrote: »
    19 people so far. Can't really say I even know 19 people in this forum lol.

    Think there’s like, 7/8 Liverpool guys, 5 Chelsea guys, 3/4 Arsenal guys and a few of the lower league teams and the rest will be united fans.

    Brings the forums a bit closer together throngs like this.

    In my experience the Arsenal fans usually win this :smirk:. Only exception was when Leicester won the league and Ash captained Vardy every week from GW1. Even then I think he may have finished second thinking about it :D
  • Ahmer50x
    14851 posts Has That Special Something
    G000ner wrote: »
    Pxul_ wrote: »
    Sellish wrote: »
    19 people so far. Can't really say I even know 19 people in this forum lol.

    Think there’s like, 7/8 Liverpool guys, 5 Chelsea guys, 3/4 Arsenal guys and a few of the lower league teams and the rest will be united fans.

    Brings the forums a bit closer together throngs like this.

    In my experience the Arsenal fans usually win this :smirk:. Only exception was when Leicester won the league and Ash captained Vardy every week from GW1. Even then I think he may have finished second thinking about it :D

    How the **** you came back in the second half still astounds me :lol:
  • Apollo
    11778 posts Has That Special Something
    Exactly a month to go!
  • Keano
    11722 posts Has That Special Something
    Apollo wrote: »
    Exactly a month to go!

    And i’ll make more transfers in the first two weeks than United will make this window 😂 ffs.
Sign In or Register to comment.