RF Fantasy Premier League 2019-20

Comments

• ViVaWhom
    8734 posts League Winner
    besides his form, my other worry is selection, if he starts the cup game i dont see how he also starts the norwich game
  • Kellnerr
    3548 posts National Call-Up
    @ViVaWhom You with BB and I with a free hit in the battle of 1st vs. 2nd in the league, good luck :sunglasses:
  • El_Nino
    5342 posts Big Money Move
    Missed the deadline aswell ffs, Mount benched is not what I wanted
  • Ahmer50x
    22910 posts Club Captain
    Was going to avoid any changes this week but got so terrified Aubameyang would score, I free hitted and captained him.
  • Tornado31619
    21119 posts Club Captain
    Useless Jimenez

Another clean sheet is encouraging tho so I might captain Doherty at some point if I ever need to. We’ve got Bournemouth at home tho so I’m definitely not making the same mistake with Martial again :lol:
  • Cyodine
    2360 posts Fans' Favourite
    On 16 Points, hopefully Burnley can keep a clean sheet.
  • ViVaWhom
    8734 posts League Winner
    oh FFS, Dann is playing... wasted a FT to take him out after putting him in the week before
  • TakeItSlow
    9059 posts League Winner
    Pope doing bits for me
  • Apollo
    19444 posts World Class
    I have 17 points on the bench so far, it's almost certain that none of which will be subbed on. I absolutely stand by my decisions for the starting XI, but nevertheless it's tough not to be a bit frustrated by so many points on the bench :D

(10 points for Dendoncker, 7 for Taylor).
  • Kellnerr
    Apollo wrote: »
    I have 17 points on the bench so far, it's almost certain that none of which will be subbed on. I absolutely stand by my decisions for the starting XI, but nevertheless it's tough not to be a bit frustrated by so many points on the bench :D

Yeah happens 2-3 times per season. I once actually had more points on my bench than in my whole starting squad :joy:
  • ViVaWhom
    8734 posts League Winner
    Apollo wrote: »

i wish i had your bench right now :|
  • Cyodine
    Pretty happy with my decision to Captain Bruno B)
  • Tornado31619
    21119 posts Club Captain
    Of course the week I take Richarlison out is when he scores and Pulisic gets a knock.
  • Cyodine
    Of course the week I take Richarlison out is when he scores and Pulisic gets a knock.

Ouch! Who'd you captain?
  • ViVaWhom
    8734 posts League Winner
    DCLs time is up i think ☹️
  • Tornado31619
    21119 posts Club Captain
    Cyodine wrote: »

Ouch! Who'd you captain?

Jimenez. As you can see, my week is going brilliantly :lol:
  • TakeItSlow
    9059 posts League Winner
    Captain auba just need Tierney to get involved and keep a cleanie now
  • Cyodine

Ouch! Who'd you captain?

I almost did the same thing! I had Jimenez as my captain and Bruno as my vice and then I changed it at the start of the GW, so glad I did that now!
  • Pietu
    6573 posts Big Money Move

Ouch! Who'd you captain?

Could be worse, could be me and having to captain Pukki every week.
  • Cyodine
    Pietu wrote: »

Ouch! Who'd you captain?

Pukki still has time to knock a few goals in.
  • Tornado31619
    21119 posts Club Captain

Ouch! Who'd you captain?

...that's on you :lol:
  • Pietu
    6573 posts Big Money Move

Ouch! Who'd you captain?

...that's on you :lol:

No you don’t get it, I have to or else
  • S P 4 C E Y
    2501 posts Fans' Favourite
    Kellnerr wrote: »
    @ViVaWhom You with BB and I with a free hit in the battle of 1st vs. 2nd in the league, good luck :sunglasses:

What league is being used these days? Is the XBCC league from a few seasons ago dead now?
  • Kellnerr
    edited July 1

What league is being used these days? Is the XBCC league from a few seasons ago dead now?

We have a separate league for the RF section of the forum, the code has only been handed out per private message by @Ahmer50x to avoid randoms from the internet. There's a league from General Discussion aswell, but it has only been renewed without making a new thread for this season, seems dead aswell.
    edit: the XBOX league seems completely dead
  • S P 4 C E Y
    2501 posts Fans' Favourite

We have a separate league for the RF section of the forum, the code has only been handed out per private message by @Ahmer50x to avoid randoms from the internet. There's a league from General Discussion aswell, but it has only been renewed without making a new thread for this season, seems dead aswell.

How many points makes the top 10? Not going to ask to join now - will wait until next season.

Interested to know where I’d place
  • arsenalap
    8075 posts League Winner

How many points makes the top 10? Not going to ask to join now - will wait until next season.

• ViVaWhom
    8734 posts League Winner

here is our leagues standings: https://fantasy.premierleague.com/leagues/3745/standings/c
  • Ahmer50x
    22910 posts Club Captain
    So glad I used my free hit to get in Auba and captain him
  • Kellnerr
    Ahmer50x wrote: »

Same here. Hopefully Pepe doesn't get subbed on and Lascelles brings me a clean sheet off the bench.
  • Wyojasond
    14151 posts Has That Special Something
    Ahmer50x wrote: »

At this point....who didn’t captain Auba 😂