RF Fantasy Premier League 2019-20

Comments

• Wyojasond
    14151 posts Has That Special Something
    🤦‍♂️ So I thought I made Salah captain and Bruno my VC but evidently I did it backwards 😂🤦‍♂️

FPL can go eat a 🍆 at this point 😂
  • Keano
    16410 posts World Class
    🤦‍♂️ So I thought I made Salah captain and Bruno my VC but evidently I did it backwards 😂🤦‍♂️

:D
  • Tornado31619
    21124 posts Club Captain
    :joy:
  • Wyojasond
    Keano wrote: »

@Keano

giphy.gif
  • Cyodine
    2360 posts Fans' Favourite
    Keano wrote: »

@Keano

giphy.gif

Brutal.
  • Tornado31619
    21124 posts Club Captain
    I could already be on 80 points right now. I just want this gameweek to end so that I’m not constantly reminded of that whenever I check my points :lol:

That is without a shadow of a doubt my biggest-ever FPL blunder
  • Kellnerr
    3548 posts National Call-Up
    I could already be on 80 points right now. I just want this gameweek to end so that I’m not constantly reminded of that whenever I check my points :lol:

Tbh, that's just the problem of having 5 good mids and 3 good attackers. You should just upgrade one of them and have another one as a cheap sub, imo.
  • ViVaWhom
    8736 posts League Winner
    edited June 25
    Kellnerr wrote: »

Tbh, that's just the problem of having 5 good mids and 3 good attackers. You should just upgrade one of them and have another one as a cheap sub, imo.

this, you need to have a set 11, then have OK options on the bench who sometime deliver

you should never be in a situation where you are benching a top player playing AT HOME

this is why i never bother with a 2nd keeper that plays (until i am building for BB), because i know as soon as i switch it, my 1st choice who i benched will get an unexpected clean sheet. its just not worth it lol
  • Kellnerr
    Yeah I'd like to have a set front 7, 2 good defenders with the 3rd one rotating depending on their fixtures.
    I'm benching my attackers from time to time if I don't think they'll deliver and have an extra defender with CS potential on the bench. It's mainly the games against Liverpool and City when I bench them, though.

Benched Mount this GW for example for Lascelles. Didn't pay off this time, but it does more often than not tbh.
  • Tornado31619
    21124 posts Club Captain
    It’s interesting that you both say that, because I’ve always believed in the exact opposite. I try and go for a balanced squad so that I don’t run out of free transfers if someone has a bad run of fixtures. Sure, Pope being benched for Henderson and then keeping a clean sheet is annoying, but at least they’re both available. Maybe I should upgrade my outfield players and have someone like Greenwood on the bench, but I’ve had Pope and Deano throughout the whole year and I don’t regret it at all.

My judgement just needs to improve. I should have seen that Everton did nothing at Anfield and that Sheff Utd were in legitimately bad form instead of thinking about what happened when we were at Elland Road.
  • Kellnerr
    First rule of fantasy football: You don't want too much money just sitting on the bench, because it's a complete waste.
  • arsenalap
    8077 posts League Winner
    It’s interesting that you both say that, because I’ve always believed in the exact opposite. I try and go for a balanced squad so that I don’t run out of free transfers if someone has a bad run of fixtures. Sure, Pope being benched for Henderson and then keeping a clean sheet is annoying, but at least they’re both available. Maybe I should upgrade my outfield players and have someone like Greenwood on the bench, but I’ve had Pope and Deano throughout the whole year and I don’t regret it at all.

My judgement just needs to improve. I should have seen that Everton did nothing at Anfield and that Sheff Utd were in legitimately bad form instead of thinking about what happened when we were at Elland Road.

I agree with them.

Rotating keepers is a trap and having an expensive bench is asking for trouble.
  • Tornado31619
    21124 posts Club Captain
    edited June 25
    I think I’ll leave my team for now but then replace Richarlison with Mahrez after City-Liverpool. Or maybe I’ll bring him in now, seeing as how Richarlison was doing nothing even before the postponement.

EDIT: I’m not being stubborn or anything, it’s just that it’s difficult to actually trust the top players at the moment. Look at the strikers. Arsenal are ❤️❤️❤️❤️, Kane is VERY inconsistent whilst Agüero is injured.
  • Cyodine
    On 72 Points with 2 City players to play.
  • ViVaWhom
    8736 posts League Winner
    auba gets 1 more game, i aint takin him out before home game vs norwich
  • Wyojasond
    God damn pep roulette gets me again 😂🤦‍♂️
  • Keano
    16410 posts World Class
    God damn pep roulette gets me again 😂🤦‍♂️

giphy.gif

:trollface:@Wyojasond
  • Tornado31619
    21124 posts Club Captain
    edited June 26
    I could be on 99 points. Absolutely flabbergasted :joy:
  • AEsey
    6049 posts Big Money Move
    Aight lads, does anyone know why the rf h2h league hasn't updated? 😅 Or is that just my phone
  • Kellnerr
    AEsey wrote: »
    Aight lads, does anyone know why the rf h2h league hasn't updated? 😅 Or is that just my phone

H2H has stopped and won't continue
  • AEsey
    6049 posts Big Money Move
    Kellnerr wrote: »
    AEsey wrote: »

H2H has stopped and won't continue

Oh rip
  • Kellnerr
    Playing my free hit for next GW and will go without any City/Pool players. Hopefully it pays off.
  • Cyodine
    Finished on 90 points. I'm not too bad at this when I don't take unnecessary hits.
  • Ahmer50x
    22916 posts Club Captain
    87 and up another 230K places :smile:
  • arsenalap
    8077 posts League Winner
    edited June 27
    ❤️❤️❤️❤️ sake I missed the deadline this week :D

I did some changes a few days ago so should be ok
  • ViVaWhom
    8736 posts League Winner
    i went with risky auba captain

also playing bench boost, hoping atleast 8 points from it lol
  • Apollo
    19449 posts World Class
    ViVaWhom wrote: »

14 players have done it this week, popular choice
  • ViVaWhom
    8736 posts League Winner
    Apollo wrote: »

oh what! lol
  • Apollo
    19449 posts World Class
    Apollo wrote: »

oh what! lol

Yeah by far the most picked one in the league, the remaining choices are split over quite a range of players
  • arsenalap
    8077 posts League Winner
    Yh nobody else has good fixtures ha

Auba should have scored in both Brighton and Southampton but his finishing has been poor.

Movement good though so who knows, could get a couple.