21583 posts Club Captain
    You didn’t have Henderson?
  • Pietu
    6871 posts Big Money Move
    You didn’t have Henderson?

Nope. Neither of them.
  • Tornado31619
    21583 posts Club Captain
    Ah, I was thinking of Dean, lol. I’ve been rotating him and Pope throughout the whole season.

And of course, whoever I benched would get nine points whereas my starting keeper would get two.
  • Pietu
    Ah, I was thinking of Dean, lol. I’ve been rotating him and Pope throughout the whole season.

And of course, whoever I benched would get nine points whereas my starting keeper would get two.

And that's why I just roll with the Pope!
  • Pietu
    Screenshot-20200617-095401-com-pl-premierleague.jpg

Might just roll with this. Really wanted to get Naby involved, he seems ready and fit from the friendlys, watch out for him.
  • arsenalap
    8182 posts League Winner
    Doing my team now.

Do I go Vardy and Doherty or Ings and TAA.

My last dilemma I think.. aimed more at this week than long term.
  • Pxul_
    9408 posts League Winner
    Ings and TAA for me
  • ViVaWhom
    8922 posts League Winner
    edited June 17
    for this week only:

Henderson and David Silva
    OR
    Henderson and Mahrez
    OR
    Henderson and Bruno
    OR
    Pope and Bruno

the City player will be gone after this DGW no matter what... so its whether its worth the punt just for the DGW
  • Keano
    16484 posts World Class
    edited June 17
    It's the business end of the season now boys, sharing your team might helprivals/cost you a few spots by the end ;)
  • Apollo
    19944 posts Club Captain
    Head to head leagues ended when the actual end to the season happened, so its just the main league left now. Its possible to create a new one for the final 9 games, but I suspect it's too late to get 20 players to join in time even if enough wanted to.
  • Keano
    16484 posts World Class
    Apollo wrote: »
    Head to head leagues ended when the actual end to the season happened, so its just the main league left now. Its possible to create a new one for the final 9 games, but I suspect it's too late to get 20 players to join in time even if enough wanted to.

I want to use the odd player or two I have that others don't to try & climb the main league ;)
  • Pietu
    Keano wrote: »
    It's the business end of the season now boys, sharing your team might helprivals/cost you a few spots by the end ;)

This FPL season isn't that big of a deal to me anymore. Besides, it's all about luck right now, we have no idea who is going to play good.
  • ViVaWhom
    8922 posts League Winner

wait h2h leagues arent continuing?
  • Keano
    16484 posts World Class
    Pietu wrote: »
    Keano wrote: »

This FPL season isn't that big of a deal to me anymore. Besides, it's all about luck right now, we have no idea who is going to play good.

I'd rather try to finish strong for next season as well as you can get a rough idea of the usual players you need/should have in your team, then it's about fixtures etc.
  • Apollo
    19944 posts Club Captain
    ViVaWhom wrote: »

FPL wrote:
    Head-to-Head leagues
    Please note that Head-to-Head leagues ended in Gameweek 38. However, FPL managers can create new H2H leagues for the remaining nine Gameweeks in the normal manner.
  • Ahmer50x
    23537 posts Club Captain
    I think I'm finally ready to get back on the trollercoaster that is FPL :joy:
  • Tornado31619
    21583 posts Club Captain
    Might triple-captain KDB

FPL wrote:
    Head-to-Head leagues
    Please note that Head-to-Head leagues ended in Gameweek 38. However, FPL managers can create new H2H leagues for the remaining nine Gameweeks in the normal manner.

Aww what? ❤️❤️❤️❤️ off
  • Kellnerr
    3604 posts National Call-Up
    Wait a sec, there are basically no double gameweeks left, right? Apart from today of course.
  • ViVaWhom
    8922 posts League Winner
    Kellnerr wrote: »
    Wait a sec, there are basically no double gameweeks left, right? Apart from today of course.

FA Cup games will cause DGWs, i am pretty sure
  • Kellnerr
    Kellnerr wrote: »

FA Cup games will cause DGWs, i am pretty sure

Oh, didn't realise that there's already a date for the FA Cup to continue. Seems quite difficult to plan FPL-wise, might just make a couple of transfers to bring in Aguero as triple captain today
  • Ahmer50x
    23537 posts Club Captain
    Me last night: Squad's set, bring it on!

Me today: *changes half the team*

:joy:
  • Apollo
    19944 posts Club Captain
    Ahmer50x wrote: »
    Me last night: Squad's set, bring it on!

Me today: *changes half the team*

:joy:

@Elpistolero91 had the right idea :joy:
    ❤️❤️❤️❤️ this ❤️❤️❤️❤️ phone. Teams staying how it is.

giphy.gif
  • ViVaWhom
    8922 posts League Winner
    why didnt i just set a team up for BB then use my WC after this week to bring it to what i want for rest of season :D last minute overthinking again
  • Pietu
    1 HOUR HYPE!!!!!!
  • Ahmer50x
    23537 posts Club Captain
    Today:

Shef: Henderson, Basham, Egan
    Villa: Mings, Grealish
    Arsenal: Leno, Auba
    City: Sterling, Aguero, Jesus (C)

giphy.gif
  • arsenalap
    8182 posts League Winner
    why didnt i just set a team up for BB then use my WC after this week to bring it to what i want for rest of season :D last minute overthinking again

Haha yes I was avoiding saying tactics in here but that was by far the best thing to do with a wildcard.

The two main options were what you said if you had a wildcard, or if not use free hit and go back to normal after.

Also there it is highly unlikely they'll be another double game week this season. Only if corona causes some reshuffling. All cup games will be played around prem.
  • Kellnerr
    Any fellow Aguero TC'ers? :sunglasses:
  • Ahmer50x
    23537 posts Club Captain
    arsenalap wrote: »

Haha yes I was avoiding saying tactics in here but that was by far the best thing to do with a wildcard.

The two main options were what you said if you had a wildcard, or if not use free hit and go back to normal after.

Also there it is highly unlikely they'll be another double game week this season. Only if corona causes some reshuffling. All cup games will be played around prem.

Yeah that’s what I’ve gone for.

Tailor made team for this GW + BB then wildcard out next week
  • ViVaWhom
    8922 posts League Winner
    Today:

giphy.gif

jesus captain is an interesting one
  • Ahmer50x
    23537 posts Club Captain
    Today:

giphy.gif

jesus captain is an interesting one

Rank sucks, season down the toilet, decided to gamble.

Plus there’s the leak that Agüero won’t start today.