RF Fantasy Premier League 2019-20

Comments

• Tornado31619
    16491 posts World Class
    Contemplating changing my name again, lol. Might go for “Pinky and De Bruyne”.
  • ViVaWhom
    7899 posts League Winner
    stuck with salah

its in gods hands now
  • Couchy
    9505 posts League Winner
    Glad I have Pereira (Leicester) looks like he will be playing as a winger.
  • Ahmer50x
    17323 posts World Class
    edited August 2018
    30s7u5c.jpg

"Yes, we go for it!" -LVG
  • ViVaWhom
    7899 posts League Winner
    shaw in my team, shame we conceded late, had bailly too
  • Ahmer50x
    17323 posts World Class
    ViVaWhom wrote: »
    shaw in my team, shame we conceded late, had bailly too

Double United defense? Bold pick.
  • Ahmer50x
    17323 posts World Class
    Most Popular Captains in Our League:

Salah 4
    Kane 3
    Mane 2
    Firmino 1
    Sanchez 1
    Aguero 1
  • Tornado31619
    16491 posts World Class
    Ahmer50x wrote: »

Salah 4
    Kane 3
    Mane 2
    Firmino 1
    Sanchez 1
    Aguero 1

Salah and Firmino are the only consistent ones out of that lot IMO, even Kane can be very hit-and-miss. I certainly wouldn’t be using my triple captain on him.
  • Ahmer50x
    17323 posts World Class

Salah 4
    Kane 3
    Mane 2
    Firmino 1
    Sanchez 1
    Aguero 1

Salah and Firmino are the only consistent ones out of that lot IMO, even Kane can be very hit-and-miss. I certainly wouldn’t be using my triple captain on him.

It's not a triple captain. It's just the regular captain choice of three people.

I can't believe I'm the only one who captained Aguero. City will score atleast one, likely more, and he's their most likely scorer.
  • Tornado31619
    16491 posts World Class
    I know, but you would think that at least one of them would be trustworthy enough for triple captain.

Again, Agüero’s great on his day, but he can be very inconsistent. I think that’s why a lot more people went for Salah.
  • G000ner
    4077 posts National Call-Up
    edited August 2018
    I know, but you would think that at least one of them would be trustworthy enough for triple captain.

Again, Agüero’s great on his day, but he can be very inconsistent. I think that’s why a lot more people went for Salah.

Aguero is probably the most reliable captain choice tbh. If he starts he usually scores, especially playing for such a dominant City side. Only disadvantage is that he isn't rotation-proof.
  • Tornado31619
    16491 posts World Class
    Yeah, that’s part of the problem.
  • Tornado31619
    16491 posts World Class
    Does Bettinelli not start for Fulham? :lol:
  • Ahmer50x
    17323 posts World Class
    Does Bettinelli not start for Fulham? :lol:

No, but you'll get some points from Hamer so not a big problem I guess
  • Tornado31619
    16491 posts World Class
    Swapping him out for Rui
  • Ahmer50x
    17323 posts World Class
    Swapping him out for Rui

Sucks to have to burn your free transfer on a goalkeeper
  • ViVaWhom
    7899 posts League Winner
    i knew kante would be interesting this season, just didnt have the balls to put him in my team
  • Ahmer50x
    17323 posts World Class
    I had Schlupp in my team until like 2 days ago...oops :lol:
  • Kellnerr
    2500 posts Fans' Favourite

He'll lose his place to Meyer/Kouyate/Ayew anyway though so no big deal, wouldn't want him for like 2 games even if he scores like today. Have Benteke who only hit the bar :cry:
  • Ahmer50x
    17323 posts World Class
    edited August 2018
    Kellnerr wrote: »

He'll lose his place to Meyer/Kouyate/Ayew anyway though so no big deal, wouldn't want him for like 2 games even if he scores like today. Have Benteke who only hit the bar :cry:

Initial plan was Schlupp for GW1-2, then Bellerin from GW3 on.

Decided against planning the transfer and just rejigged my funds to get Mendy.
  • Ahmer50x
    17323 posts World Class
    Hope one of my players doesn't play tomorrow...I'll get the Wan Bissaka points off the bench :blush:
  • ViVaWhom
    7899 posts League Winner
    had pedro and zaha playing today, been a great start :blush:

only bailly didnt get extra points
  • Ahmer50x
    17323 posts World Class
    Been an absolutely shambolic start today from my cheaper players.

Patricio--->Conceded already
    Hudson-Odoi didn't play--->Wilshere now important tomorrow as first sub
    Davies--->Only Spurs defender not to score/assist
    Lucas--->Just got 2 pts

Need my big guns to deliver strongly tomorrow. Bet very heavily on Arsenal, City, and Liverpool and I need that bet to come off.
  • Kellnerr
    2500 posts Fans' Favourite
    My last minute changes on thursday were taking Shaw, Richarlison, Zaha and Pedro out :joy: If there's one thing I learned in FPL, it is you must not panic after GW1 so I keep cool :sweat_smile:
  • arsenalap
    4536 posts National Call-Up
    The amount of people with Ruben Neves in their squad is laughable.

Hmm
  • Tornado31619
    16491 posts World Class
    FFS, I ridiculed people with Neves, Kanté and Jorginho and now all three of them have scored :lol:

Just watch as Henderson and Fernandinho score tomorrow to rub salt into the wounds
  • Ahmer50x
    17323 posts World Class
    FFS, I ridiculed people with Neves, Kanté and Jorginho and now all three of them have scored :lol:

Just watch as Henderson and Fernandinho score tomorrow to rub salt into the wounds

I’m in the same boat. Our fundamentals are good though (defensive midfielders don’t usually score) so I’d just sit tight and wait it out.

Only exception to that may be Kante since he’s not playing CDM anymore under Sarri.
  • arsenalap
    4536 posts National Call-Up

I’m in the same boat. Our fundamentals are good though (defensive midfielders don’t usually score) so I’d just sit tight and wait it out.

Only exception to that may be Kante since he’s not playing CDM anymore under Sarri.

They're cheap options though and it's good to have 1. Just need to pick the one that you think will get the most points
  • Tornado31619
    16491 posts World Class
    Richarlison on the bench, seething.

Need another assist or goal from Jota, Zaha’s the only one that did anything for me today. Mee, Tark, Salah, Bobby and Pierre still to come.
  • Ahmer50x
    17323 posts World Class
    Would love a second yellow for Richarlison