RF Fantasy Premier League 2019-20

Comments

• Pietu
    2119 posts Fans' Favourite
    Apollo wrote: »
    Pietu wrote: »
    Apollo wrote: »

Now time to think who for Martial

With current fixtures, there aren't a lot of good options for this week in his price range to bring in imo, one candidate stood out to me to bring in, just made the transfer. Just hope Martial can get back fit asap, want him in my team as soon as he is.

Buendia is really tempting but won't risk it
  • Kellnerr
    2571 posts Fans' Favourite
    Ozil
  • Keano
    13416 posts Has That Special Something
    Martial stays in my squad, hopefully cantwell perofrms enough to make it worth while.

Else i'd have to take a 4 point hit, which would be a risk.... but may check who i can bring in for if it's worth it.
  • Pxul_
    7900 posts League Winner
    @Pietu will be happy with my captain pick for this week
  • Ahmer50x
    18128 posts World Class
    I've got a free transfer but I'm still thinking of keeping Martial.

It's 2 transfers to take him out and bring him in.

If you haven't done it yet, why do it now?
  • Apollo
    14909 posts Has That Special Something
    Ahmer50x wrote: »
    I've got a free transfer but I'm still thinking of keeping Martial.

It's 2 transfers to take him out and bring him in.

If you haven't done it yet, why do it now?

A £7.5m player is a lot to have on the bench not playing for more than one week
  • Pxul_
    7900 posts League Winner
    Or you do what I did and swapped him out for mount for him to also get injured :)))
  • Pietu
    Pxul_ wrote: »
    Pietu will be happy with my captain pick for this week

Party!
  • Elpistolero91
    739 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Pietu wrote: »

Party!

giphy.gif
  • Ahmer50x
    18128 posts World Class

tenor.gif
  • Keano
    Forgot that I also have aplayer who went on loan on the last day of the window, so i think i'll have to take a -4 hit to bring in another striker anyway.

@Pietu you're 4 points up already ;)

Now it's if to bring in Abraham as he's the one I wanted, though they have Liverpool... but then i'd only switch whoever I get now out for Abraham next week.

Who's the best striker for 7.3?? I'm between Abraham or Haller,
  • Apollo
    Keano wrote: »

Abraham all day long imo, after this week's game against Liverpool, Chelsea have an outstanding run of fixtures
  • Pietu
    Keano wrote: »
    Forgot that I also have aplayer who went on loan on the last day of the window, so i think i'll have to take a -4 hit to bring in another striker anyway.

Pietu you're 4 points up already ;)

Now it's if to bring in Abraham as he's the one I wanted, though they have Liverpool... but then i'd only switch whoever I get now out for Abraham next week.

Go Vardy, he is going to score 2 or Wilson who is going to get 1+1
  • Wyojasond
    11552 posts Has That Special Something
    Any word on how long some of these United players will still be out. Y’all sounded pretty confident they’d be back by now for sure.
  • Apollo
    Any word on how long some of these United players will still be out. Y’all sounded pretty confident they’d be back by now for sure.

Ole said before the international break that he hoped Martial would be back for the Leicester game, and he wasn't. He then said he hoped he'll be fit for the West Ham game and he isn't. So who knows :joy:
  • Keano

Nothings really been says... just they won'tbe back before this game.... then this one etc. Doesn't seem to be anywhere iI can find where they say it's 2-3 weeks etc.
  • Wyojasond
    Quick question. Once this weekends games start ill have two transfers available for next week. If I only use one this weekend, will it still carry over so I have two again next weekend?
  • Cyodine
    1469 posts Play-Off Hero
    @Ahmer50x about to smash you bro!

giphy.gif
  • Ashy
    9725 posts League Winner
    Quick question. Once this weekends games start ill have two transfers available for next week. If I only use one this weekend, will it still carry over so I have two again next weekend?

Yes
  • G000ner
    4215 posts National Call-Up
    played my wildcard and realised my team last week is better. oops
  • Wyojasond
    G000ner wrote: »

Don’t worry, think your playing me so it should be an easy win 😂🤦‍♂️
  • G000ner

Don’t worry, think your playing me so it should be an easy win 😂🤦‍♂️

Nah your team is strong. Not confident and my players have mostly bad fixtures.

A lot of this league have similar teams now so the h2hs should be close. At the start I felt like my team was better than most, but it's evened up now, so can never call who will win the h2h
  • Tornado31619
    16943 posts World Class

Surely there should still be enough time to change it back?
  • G000ner

Surely there should still be enough time to change it back?

nah its just the fixtures this week aren't good for my wildcard team. I should've held my team for a week or two before playing it
  • Wyojasond
    Mount downgraded to a 50% chance of playing....figured he’d miss but was gonna just leave him in just in case.

So now it’s either put Lundstram in or leave Mount in and see if Greenwood gets some time as my first bench player 🤔
  • ViVaWhom
    8108 posts League Winner
    edited September 20
    mount situation is the worst

i wosh he was confirmed out or confirmed fit...

now do i start mount or laudstrum...where there is a big chance mount is benched and will come on late for a lame 1point, but then laudstrum has a bigger chance of getting 1 or 2 points even though he is gonna start...

whichever i choose will backfire
  • Tornado31619
    16943 posts World Class
    Looks like James and Mount won’t be playing, so Greenwood and Kelly go in. Could be worse.
  • Apollo
    ViVaWhom wrote: »

now do i start mount or laudstrum...where there is a big chance mount is benched and will come on late for a lame 1point, but then laudstrum has a bigger chance of getting 1 or 2 points even though he is gonna start...

Not sure I agree with your assessment of Mount, I think its more likely he'd play no part at all and not even be on the bench, from Lampard's perspective why risk him on Sunday in a game like that against Liverpool, let him recover properly and bring him back for the much more winnable games after.
  • Retro_G
    29107 posts Player of the Year

I used my free transfer to swap Mount out.
  • ViVaWhom
    8108 posts League Winner
    Retro_G wrote: »

I used my free transfer to swap Mount out.

he is max out 1 game, unless you wanted him out for performance reasons, that was pretty silly