RF Fantasy Premier League 2019-20

Comments

• Pxul_
    7724 posts League Winner
    El_Nino wrote: »
    Can’t just be me that completely boycotted expensive defenders? Not got a single one over 4.6 mill.

If only I had another WC I’d do the same😂 except for TAA.
  • El_Nino
    2905 posts Fans' Favourite
    Pxul_ wrote: »
    Can’t just be me that completely boycotted expensive defenders? Not got a single one over 4.6 mill.

If only I had another WC I’d do the same😂 except for TAA.

More value in mid/high end attackers/midfielders this year imo.
    Liverpool could make me regret that though if they found some defensive form.
  • Ahmer50x
    17318 posts World Class
    I still think having one Liverpool and one City defender is a must, but I'm usually slow to react.
  • arsenalap
    4533 posts National Call-Up
    Digne is a good option for me, and maybe TAA but the rest not so much.

I'm ditching Wan Bissaka and van Dijk when I get a chance.
  • El_Nino
    Ahmer50x wrote: »
    I still think having one Liverpool and one City defender is a must, but I'm usually slow to react.

Liverpool just always look like they could leak a goal, and city without Laporte I think will be the same
  • Keano
    12778 posts Has That Special Something
    arsenalap wrote: »
    Digne is a good option for me, and maybe TAA but the rest not so much.

I'm ditching Wan Bissaka and van Dijk when I get a chance.

This, just waiting for the internationals to be over so I don't make a change & they then get injured.
  • Ahmer50x
    17318 posts World Class
    Ahmer50x wrote: »

Liverpool just always look like they could leak a goal, and city without Laporte I think will be the same

Yeah but the ownership is stupidly high so it wrecks your gameweek if you don't have atleast 1. Just happened to me so that's why I went Laporte-->VVD

Gonna wait and see a week or two to see how City look but I think the amount of possession they keep will mean they're fine.
  • arsenalap
    I need to know if AWB and Martial are fit before I do anything this week.
  • TakeItSlow
    7182 posts Big Money Move
    Emerson actually injured? :joy: fml, two of my defenders are currently looking like they might not play (Emerson and AWB)

Could swap Emerson for Robbo (1.4m in the bank)
  • El_Nino
    TakeItSlow wrote: »
    Emerson actually injured? :joy: fml, two of my defenders are currently looking like they might not play (Emerson and AWB)

It’s not a bad injury, but he could easily miss a game or two
  • TakeItSlow

If he misses Wolves and Liverpool that's perfect for me because your fixtures after that are nice. I'll keep him and use Lundstram for a bit if that's the case.
  • El_Nino

If he misses Wolves and Liverpool that's perfect for me because your fixtures after that are nice. I'll keep him and use Lundstram for a bit if that's the case.
    Yeah I wouldn’t worry about him after that, I’d be surprised if he isn’t back after Liverpool
  • ViVaWhom
    7896 posts League Winner
    Emerson is a weird choice, that chelsea defense aint keeping clean sheets so you are solely relying on attacking returns... has he done much so far
  • arsenalap
    ViVaWhom wrote: »
    Emerson is a weird choice, that chelsea defense aint keeping clean sheets so you are solely relying on attacking returns... has he done much so far

He has been class attacking wise. Just lacking the last push.

His stats are off the charts, think it's one of the, if not the best attacking stats of any defender.

I will get him maybe when Rudiger and James and Kante are back.
  • El_Nino

Yeah looks unreal going forward, great deliveries, plenty of shots, got an assist for Italy, only a matter of time till he delivers for Chelsea, and while I don’t think our defence will be amazing we should start picking up some CS’s with Rudiger/James and Kante back
  • TakeItSlow

He's done a lot, without returns. Returns are coming, Chelsea will keep 10 clean sheets this season as well I reckon. I'm going for defenders based on returns.
  • ViVaWhom
    7896 posts League Winner

He's done a lot, without returns. Returns are coming, Chelsea will keep 10 clean sheets this season as well I reckon. I'm going for defenders based on returns.

yep, Kolasinac looks good/dangerous in attack when you watch him too... but then he gets you nothing but yellows

you will all learn
  • arsenalap
    edited September 9

yep, Kolasinac looks good/dangerous in attack when you watch him too... but then he gets you nothing but yellows

you will all learn

What a lazy comparison
  • TakeItSlow

you will all learn

Horrendous comparison if we're being honest. Kolasinac fell over when trying to cross the ball against Spurs, he's terrible going forward.

Digne/Tierney/Bellerin/Emerson/Schar/Walker/Chilwell/Pereira.

Are more the ones I'm on about.
  • ViVaWhom
    7896 posts League Winner
    Sead Kolasinac has registered an incredible 27 penalty box touches over the last four Gameweeks, nine more than any other FPL defender and indeed more than any forward has managed during this period.

While he has only recorded two attempts on goal over the last four rounds of Premier League matches, no defender can better his record of ten key passes and three big chances created over that spell.

heard it all but go ahead
  • TakeItSlow
    Sead Kolasinac has registered an incredible 27 penalty box touches over the last four Gameweeks, nine more than any other FPL defender and indeed more than any forward has managed during this period.

While he has only recorded two attempts on goal over the last four rounds of Premier League matches, no defender can better his record of ten key passes and three big chances created over that spell.

Couldn't care less, there's a reason why we've signed a left back for 25 million pounds to replace him despite him being a good age etc.

Again with the whole stats bs, actually watch the player. I've seen him live in person plenty enough times now to realise he doesn't get his head up enough when crossing, he misses countless crossing opportunities despite having the best movement in the premier league ahead of him and he rarely creates clear cut chances.
  • Keano
    Come on man the eye test clearly means more than stats, wake up😂🙄

Should we make a seperate FPL based on us rating players on what we see?
  • ViVaWhom
    7896 posts League Winner
    let me know next international break how many points Emerson has
  • Pxul_
    7724 posts League Winner
    edited September 9
    Keano wrote: »

I think take ons should be worth 5 points personally
  • TakeItSlow
    let me know next international break how many points Emerson has

I mean he has an injury dude behave.
  • Keano
    Keano wrote: »

I think take ons should be worth 5 points personally

I think one step over is 3 points, if a player attempts to take a shot that looks good on the eye, it's 6 points where as a goal is only 5 as goals can be scrappy & too easy.
  • Wyojasond
    11226 posts Has That Special Something
    I’m riding with TAA and VVD for a bit longer. Got a City defender in with a WC this week too.

Loaded up in the midfield and gonna hope my mid table strikers can get hot 😬😂
  • Apollo
    14269 posts Has That Special Something
    I’m riding with TAA and VVD for a bit longer.

Yep, me too. Think there's a few more weeks to get out of them before moving on to other players.
  • Tornado31619
    16491 posts World Class

Couldn't care less, there's a reason why we've signed a left back for 25 million pounds to replace him despite him being a good age etc.

Again with the whole stats bs, actually watch the player. I've seen him live in person plenty enough times now to realise he doesn't get his head up enough when crossing, he misses countless crossing opportunities despite having the best movement in the premier league ahead of him and he rarely creates clear cut chances.

Looks like he’s just been unlucky.