RF Fantasy Premier League 2018-19

Comments

• Tornado31619
    14863 posts World Class
    With DGWs, I have:

Jiménez, Jonny (Burnley A, Utd H)
    Pogba (Watford H, Wolves A)
    Son (Pool A, Palace H)
    Milivojević, AWB, Tomkins (Field H, Spurs A)

Torn between Pogba and Jiménez.
  • Ahmer50x
    13789 posts Has That Special Something
    Looking forward to free hitting this week :blush:
  • arsenalap
    3515 posts National Call-Up
    Ahmer50x wrote: »

Get out
  • AEsey
    5880 posts Big Money Move

You and I both man
  • finsfan85
    11239 posts Has That Special Something
    AEsey wrote: »

You and I both man

• wth22
    9469 posts League Winner
    Imagine free hitting when you can triple captain a City attacker facing Fulham and Cardiff
  • finsfan85
    wth22 wrote: »
    Imagine free hitting when you can triple captain a City attacker facing Fulham and Cardiff

And then that City attacker gets rotated :joy:
  • wth22
    9469 posts League Winner
    finsfan85 wrote: »

And then that City attacker gets rotated :joy:

There is one City attacker who has started 11 of his last 12 games and is also their top scorer ;)
  • AEsey
    I reckon free hit is a good idea
    Having said that I triple captained a guy that ended up with 1 point lmao :D :D :D
  • ViVaWhom
    7098 posts Big Money Move
    in hindsight i should have free hit this week
  • Ahmer50x
    Having said that I triple captained a guy that ended up with 1 point lmao :D :D :D

I was in that voyage of the damned too :lol:

FH32, have a full team for 33 already, WC 34, bench boost 35.

Gonna maximally play both DGW and see if I can get close to top 100K finish (which should hopefully be good for top here too)
  • Ahmer50x

Imagine triple captaining when you can triple up on City attack. (Or double, haven’t decided yet)
  • wth22
    9469 posts League Winner

Imagine triple captaining when you can triple up on City attack. (Or double, haven’t decided yet)

Imagine not doing both ;)
  • Tornado31619
    14863 posts World Class
    Imagine using your free hit in December to trial the wildcard in Jan and then triple captaining Salah vs. Leicester.
  • G000ner
    3755 posts National Call-Up
    it's only fair that everyone that plays their free hit next week scores less than those who don't after this week
  • AEsey

I was in that voyage of the damned too :lol:

FH32, have a full team for 33 already, WC 34, bench boost 35.

Gonna maximally play both DGW and see if I can get close to top 100K finish (which should hopefully be good for top here too)

I generally have no idea what chips I want to use and when
    I need to come up with a strategy like yours
  • Apollo
    10500 posts Has That Special Something
    GW32s fixtures have been updated to add a few new games - including City's extra game
  • Apollo
    Pep roulette is even more in play this week with them having two games :sweat_smile:
  • Tornado31619
    14863 posts World Class
    Question: if I captain Agüero and vice captain Jiménez, but Agüero doesn’t play Fulham (the 1st match, just as an example), do Jiménez’s points get doubled for the match against Burnley (Wolves’ first match)?
  • finsfan85
    Question: if I captain Agüero and vice captain Jiménez, but Agüero doesn’t play Fulham (the 1st match, just as an example), do Jiménez’s points get doubled for the match against Burnley (Wolves’ first match)?

No.
  • Apollo
    Assuming no last minute, unexpected injuries, how many players on DGWs will you guys have for the upcoming week? For me it will be 7
  • Tornado31619
    14863 posts World Class
    finsfan85 wrote: »

No.

Dang it. Thanks anyway. He better play both matches then :lol:
  • Ahmer50x
    Apollo wrote: »
    Assuming no last minute, unexpected injuries, how many players on DGWs will you guys have for the upcoming week? For me it will be 7

On my FH so as many as 11. Looking at some enablers from single gameweek played though so may be as low as 7.
  • Apollo

On my FH so as many as 11. Looking at some enablers from single gameweek played though so may be as low as 7.

Ah yeah when using the FH isn't quite what I meant ;) What do you mean by "some enablers from single gameweek played"?
  • Ahmer50x

Ah yeah when using the FH isn't quite what I meant ;) What do you mean by "some enablers from single gameweek played"?

Meant to say single gameweek players.

I'm basically toying with the idea of going 1 premium doubler and 1 cheap single rather than two mid priced doublers. For example, instead of Shaw (5.1) and Lingard (6.7), you could go Bednarek (4.0) and Bilva (7.5).

I obviously picked relatively bad selections in this example so as to not give away my FH squad, but you get the idea.
  • Apollo

Meant to say single gameweek players.

I'm basically toying with the idea of going 1 premium doubler and 1 cheap single rather than two mid priced doublers. For example, instead of Shaw (5.1) and Lingard (6.7), you could go Bednarek (4.0) and Bilva (7.5).

I obviously picked relatively bad selections in this example so as to not give away my FH squad, but you get the idea.

Ah right I see what you mean, thanks for explaining.

And no worries about that, I only gave the number of DGW players in the original post, not the players themselves, so I understand ;)
  • ViVaWhom
    7098 posts Big Money Move
    jesus, i am tempted by TC aguero

also free hit this week would have been WAAAAAY better lmao way more exciting too
  • chokosc
    2841 posts Fans' Favourite
    Anyone using their free hit today?
  • arsenalap
    3515 posts National Call-Up
    I've taken an -8 this week.

Two dilemmas. Tempted to put Delafaeu in for CHO. But hed be replacing Maddison vs Bournemouth for this week with two double fixtures. Would be a -4.

Also, got Kolasinic on the bench. Tempted to swap with wan bissaka who's a doubt but hes double fixture.
  • Pxul_
    7115 posts Big Money Move
    Currently stuck between starting rashford or king, rashford May not play the first game but he will probs get the second. Plus king has a single game week🤔

Choices choices